Quote Originally Posted by drfunkmaster View Post
    top flight moron
    yeah wife of lb

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

Quote Originally Posted by nbaprofosor View Post
    hanging there bro how about you i hope life is treating you well.i dont follow him i did once and bruied not any more.
    Wow bra... after your 0-6 this week I'm thinking someone is saying the same thing about your shitty picks... only question left is if you can go 0-7 and sweep the board...

CRM20
    Update your status
    CRM20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3160

What a bum. Man up

BeBrave
    Bang Biscuit
    BeBrave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 321

I have seen it all.

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

DHK
    DHK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lakerboy is actually an idiot. I am so sure he doesn't even bet with real money or else he would've had to sell body parts

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

Threads about Lakerboy always make me laugh.

Don't you guys realize that he actually hits much less than 50% ATS? Its the 50x, 100x and eventually the good old 200x plays and +400 plays (that hit at 33%, so +EV) that keep him ahead (if he is ahead...).

If you want to tail him knowing how he gambles, then its your problem. I'm glad you lost. It'll teach you to learn how to pick games yourself.

nbaprofosor
    nbaprofosor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 751

Quote Originally Posted by BetterBizness View Post
    Wow bra... after your 0-6 this week I'm thinking someone is saying the same thing about your shitty picks... only question left is if you can go 0-7 and sweep the board...
    you never give up do you i belive you are 2-14 last 3 weeks and still talking

BetterBizness
    My chicks!

Quote Originally Posted by nbaprofosor View Post
    you never give up do you i belive you are 2-14 last 3 weeks and still talking
    well professor donkey.. there are 4 games per week in the CFL...

I play nearly every side and total, unless i tease a game... so 8 per week roughly... 24 plays in 3 weeks...

2-14 is idiot math, even for your standards... which are about as low as a trained donkey...

PS... I do apologize to the donkey for comparing him to a complete idiot... Donkey's are actually very smart... Unlike the professor... who just lost his fake shirt, airbetting nothing, and still going 0-6...

nbaprofosor
    nbaprofosor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 751

Quote Originally Posted by BetterBizness View Post
    well professor donkey.. there are 4 games per week in the CFL... I play nearly every side and total, unless i tease a game... so 8 per week roughly... 24 plays in 3 weeks... 2-14 is idiot math, even for your standards... which are about as low as a trained donkey... PS... I do apologize to the donkey for comparing him to a complete idiot... Donkey's are actually very smart... Unlike the professor... who just lost his fake shirt, airbetting nothing, and still going 0-6...
    bla bla bla . what do u trying here you in deep hole find to way to get out first.

BetterBizness
    My chicks!

Got to give you credit.. you haven't picked a winner since September but you still think you are the sheit... not too many toolboxes that have such a talent...

Lock Of The Aeon
    Fight fire with fire!
    Lock Of The Aeon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1007

nbaprofosor, **** you, asshole! I lost everything because of you! You couldn't pick your ass! I trusted you! You've lost your last game! I'm coming for you!

Just kidding, I didn't follow this douche bag!

dilaudid8
    dilaudid8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

NBA PROFOSOR I really feel for you i'm going to tell you something if you want to win everybody on here is right it's your own fault but when you see my name DILAUDID8 /im a football college/pro i'm the pro to the pro's there are 99 percent gambler's that lose and that's 100 percent fact i'm not saying you can't when because you could but it's so hard that the odd's are so far again'st you it's really unreal I have been gambling for over 41+year's 31 as a true pro and had 4 losing year's that's it and the year's were not bad 48/49 percent and that's a 100 percent fact I have picked 3 site's that I post on can't say which one's they are because this forum won't let me I came from underground and giving my play's for free out of 10 week's i'm 8-2 this is what I do I have WIFE/KID'S so if I lose they don't eat and that my friend will never happen I DO COLLEGE/PRO FOOTBALL only brother I work 8 month's and 4 month's off 2 thing's I don't do 1 is lie 2 steal if I tell you something you could take it to the bank i'm only here for 1 year that's it i'm retiring I made a promise to my wife see tolded me 2 give something back and that's the only way I no how to do it so brother di as you like it's your money gl P.S. and I post on here during football only

Lockitup1x
    Lockitup1x's Avatar Become A Pro!

First 1234