Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

KC Jamal Charles Torn ACL...out for the year

Just announced in KC....Fantasy Teams

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

I was watching the game. Nobody touched him. Freak accident.

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Hazious
    Lake Show Life
    Hazious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 286

fuk mee

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

omg, f clown

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jamaal Charles Done For the Year: Torn ACL

My 1st round fantasy pick. Needless to say, Goaline Costandza is in big trouble. Going to blow my team up in the next two weeks and see what sort of trades I can make. At this point, can't be any worse than I am now. Have had to decent weeks, but Charles fukked me when he was healthy and obviously got me very little this week when he got hurt. Have a waiver claim already in on Thomas Jones. I'm not horrible with RB depth. I have Fred Jackson, Ben Jarvus Green Ellis and Sproles ... but I am lacking a guy who can really rack up points. Jackson is easily my best now, but I doubt he's going to be this consistent all year.

Anyone else fukked besides the Chiefs and me?

Dirty Sanchez

The KC community is on the warpath (no pun intended) and Sports Radio will be awesome tomorrow...WHB 810 streams

EaglesPhan36

I got a free agent claim in on Thomas Jones, but I don't feel good about that as a replacement. Chiefs are fukking awful. Last year's fluke year is over.

Dirty Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    I got a free agent claim in on Thomas Jones, but I don't feel good about that as a replacement. Chiefs are fukking awful. Last year's fluke year is over.
    Not to pile on them....but if you looked at their schedule last year it was extremely weak....it was smoke and mirrors. Their offseason this year was horrible in regards to free agents etc. The preseason was also a sign of how far behind they were. They also had other injuries today, but the local talk is that Todd Haley is going to take over play calling next week, and he's coaching for his job. As far as Jones as a replacement....it's a stop gap measure...but he's not the answer either. Behind him is McClain and not much else.

EaglesPhan36

Yeah. I expected Charles to at least put up some decent numbers though when healthy, but you can't get any carries when you're down multiple scores for three quarters. I'm resorting to trading away some of my guys to try and get a better RB replacement. I have Fred Jackson and Green-Ellis, but they're both going to be inconsistent. I need a solid guy to replace Charles. Put Schaub, Fitzgerald and Brandon Marshall on the block in my league looking for something. Might not get anything worth it, but I'm about to be 0-2, so I gotta do something.

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

When they showed the replay of the injury, it looked like it had something to do with running into the mascot - which made it really f'd up, but he came up lame before that. Sucks, the kid is a heluva player - and got hurt trying to get a first down.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47650

on the heels on Berry's season ending injury, things couldn't have possibly started any worse for KC

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8406

I think mccluster fills in ok for him yardage wise aside from the fumbling problem. It's not like this was going to be a good team this year scoring td's all over the place anyway.

Dirty Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Yeah. I expected Charles to at least put up some decent numbers though when healthy, but you can't get any carries when you're down multiple scores for three quarters. I'm resorting to trading away some of my guys to try and get a better RB replacement. I have Fred Jackson and Green-Ellis, but they're both going to be inconsistent. I need a solid guy to replace Charles. Put Schaub, Fitzgerald and Brandon Marshall on the block in my league looking for something. Might not get anything worth it, but I'm about to be 0-2, so I gotta do something.

I hear ya....I've been surviving on Brees and Welker with smoke and mirrors......today it was Brees and the Steelers shutout on D. Not sure where I go from here...what the hell

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

I have him in the Gamelive league. I got Jones and Blitty scooped up Mccluster.

I'm so ******, still handed Blitty his ass this week though.