BigTuna
    BigTuna's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1010

Colts -6.5 on Thursday

What are we thinking? Should be Colts, however they are on the road and "The Flying Manning Brothers" have been very unpredictable this year.....

I am leaning Indy, and would like to lock it in before it moves...

Is Bob Sanders healthy?
    Last edited by BigTuna; 12-15-08 at 11:11 PM.

whatdafuxup
    whatdafuxup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 692

Shouldn't really matter. I know the Colts have struggled against the Jags in the past, but the Jags are horrible this year. At home, they've only beat a struggling Houston team (at the time) and GB gave them the game on Sunday. Indy is looking to all but secure a wild card spot and be in good shape heading into week 17 against tenn. I see them winning this by at least 14.

rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Indy has a lot at steak so they shouldnt let up. With Pitt potentially knocking off the Titans this week, coupled with an Indy win at J-ville the stage would be set for the AFC South championship game the last week of the regular season. If indy won that, they would be tied and I am not sure how the tie-breaker would play out.

Question:
    I have P. Manning and Warner on my FF team and I am in the finals this week for $1000

I cant decide who to take?? Im thinking Manning but then again Warner could get in a shoot out in NE?

haserfauld
    haserfauld's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

Quote Originally Posted by rockhardfister View Post
    Indy has a lot at steak so they shouldnt let up. With Pitt potentially knocking off the Titans this week, coupled with an Indy win at J-ville the stage would be set for the AFC South championship game the last week of the regular season. If indy won that, they would be tied and I am not sure how the tie-breaker would play out.

Question:
    I have P. Manning and Warner on my FF team and I am in the finals this week for $1000

I cant decide who to take?? Im thinking Manning but then again Warner could get in a shoot out in NE?
    Weeks ago I might have said warner. Now I gotta go with peyton. Warner has nothing to play for, arizona can throw this game with no ill effects. peyton has to come through on this one, and he will. With addai up and down, peyton should throw probably around 40 times, especially if jax puts up any kind of points. NE will blitz warner. The only concern to me would be if indy gets up a lot and runs the clock down. Neither team has much in terms of the run game, but I expect manning to be bigger. Warner looked horrible last week, too.

KingofKings757
    KingofKings757's Avatar Become A Pro!

P.Manning for the win..LOCKED..thanks guys

Robust
    Losing
    Robust's Avatar Become A Pro!

by the numbers:

scoring margin differential = 6.21 Indy's favor
    Among common teams, Jax loses by 3.42, indy wins by 1.36
    In their last 3, Indy wins by 15.33, Jax loses by -7.33
    The last 3 Away/Home, Indy wins by 3.67, Jax loses by an even 9.

Now do you trust Jax at home to lose like the dogs they are? or put up a fight and cover the spread?

I am gonna look hard at the dog.. Indy is overrated and Jax is horrible, but can score.. maybe no play..

good luck!

Robust

DaChosen1FoSho
    DaChosen1FoSho's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Quote Originally Posted by Robust View Post
    by the numbers:

scoring margin differential = 6.21 Indy's favor
    Among common teams, Jax loses by 3.42, indy wins by 1.36
    In their last 3, Indy wins by 15.33, Jax loses by -7.33
    The last 3 Away/Home, Indy wins by 3.67, Jax loses by an even 9.

Now do you trust Jax at home to lose like the dogs they are? or put up a fight and cover the spread?

I am gonna look hard at the dog.. Indy is overrated and Jax is horrible, but can score.. maybe no play..

good luck!

Robust
    I'm considering Jax, KC and SD teaser. Never done all dogs, but I kinda like the look of this one. Plus I'm a closet Jags fan...which means I should probably sit this one out. Ugh. Decisions, decisions...

rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by haserfauld View Post
    Weeks ago I might have said warner. Now I gotta go with peyton. Warner has nothing to play for, arizona can throw this game with no ill effects. peyton has to come through on this one, and he will. With addai up and down, peyton should throw probably around 40 times, especially if jax puts up any kind of points. NE will blitz warner. The only concern to me would be if indy gets up a lot and runs the clock down. Neither team has much in terms of the run game, but I expect manning to be bigger. Warner looked horrible last week, too.
    Good input -- I was leaning Manning today after I saw the forecast for Sunday in NE

thanks