footballgirl
    footballgirl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 283

fg's season long thread

So far went 2-0 last week on 2 great overs. Going again this week with another over in the early games....taking GB/Car Over 45 for $100 for today....thinking about 2 other overs will post later today. Good luck
    Last edited by footballgirl; 09-18-11 at 12:30 PM.

Amster22
    Amster22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Good luck with your play footballgirl. I remember you from last year and you were awesome. I like the over as well. Anything for the later games?

footballgirl

i have a possible 2 plays that I am looking at right now will post later on.....

footballgirl

well if not for the 5 fg's the over would have hit a while ago but still lots of game left and still hopeful.
    Next play will be NE/SD o 53.5 for $50.....

footballgirl

yes what a td!!!! The over hits!!!! Finally a TD Cash it!!!

footballgirl

so far this year 3-0 +$278.....

footballgirl

cash it on the over.....+48.55...that +326.55 this year with a record of 4-o to start off

footballgirl

my last play will be the over for tonights philly atlanta game...this is sure to be a great game...a high scoring battle that will hopefully end my night on a good note...so for the final play of the day I am going with phi?atl over 48.5 for $100
    lets get it

footballgirl

also adding philly tt over 24.5 for $50 minutes before game time

footballgirl

cash it on team total and game over love it when you get a win when the game is not even over yet....2 minutes left in the 3rd and i cash it....thats 6-0
    +457 in week 2.
    No play for tomorrow....but will be posting for next week......

Amster22

You are on fire footballgirl. Welcome back! Congrats on a flawless day. Very excited to follow you again this season. Lets get it!!!

footballgirl

for week 3 I am starting off with an early Over. I took NE/Buf O last night @ 51.5 for $100 and the line has gone up to 53.5 today so feeling good about that one already. So far these 2 teams are off to high scoring starts and I hope the scoring will continue into week 3.

I am thinking about a few more plays that I will post later in the week after more thought goes into them.

That's all for now so far my posted plays this year are 6-0.

footballgirl

Play # 2 for week 3 is NE TT Over 31 for $100
    Play #3 Carolina TT O 23.5 $75

for some reason I just have not seen any games that are jumping out at me so for now I am playing o/u and tt's which seems to be working so far......

footballgirl

going with one more pick for the day....another early game....taking philly tt O 28.5 for $50...let's hope vick can stay in the game...I can't see the giants being able to stop him they looked awful last week against the rams and if vick is good to go I see philly put lots of points on the board against an awful giants D.....cannot take the Over in the game here as Eli and his offense are so bad I can't see them putting up the points against philly.
    Also gonna add another $50 to NE tt O 31

So for this week I have a total of 4 plays all on early games....
    Last edited by footballgirl; 09-25-11 at 06:56 AM.

easy_pickens
    easy_pickens's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey FBgirl from another girl! I'm with you on the overs! I had a great day yesterday hit on a 7 team parlay so hoping for another good one today here! Good Luck!

footballgirl

thank you...nice to see some other girls on the forum!!

footballgirl

Not a great day...down slightly but NE tt could have been higher but they just could not do it. Great game for buffalo...I am glad I stayed away from picking a side and stuck with total.....Carolina...well to play in that type of rain...its a wonder they scored as much as they did and philly...well what can I say about philly....vick got injured but even without the injury they did not look good today. Well not a huge loss for the week but no winnings this week....better luck next week no play for tonight and probably not for tomorrow either.

NE/Buf O-Win +91
    NE tt O 31 Push
    Car tt 0 23.5 Loss -75
    Phi tt o 28.5 loss -50

Tottal loss of 34 on the day

Total over 3 weeks +423

footballgirl

ok I finally like some games and am going to be taking sides this week but before I release those plays I of course am on NE over this week again. they are playing OAK another high scoring team and I expect this game to be another high scoring one....I will also be taking NE tt O when it comes out whatever the #....tt should have gone over last weekend but ochocinco dropped an open pass in the end zone and brady threw 2 interceptions in the end zone....so the tt should have gone O 31 but lady luck was not with me last weekend and I pushed. So here are the plays:
    NE/OAK O 53.5 for $50 (yesterday)
    NE/OAK O 54.5 for $50 (today)
    Jump on the line now as it will probably go up at least another point...last week it went up 3 points
    BUF -3 $75
    6.5pt teaser det+7.5, buf+3.5, min+5.5, gb+6.5, NE +2.5, NE/OAK O 48 $25 to win $150

I am thinking about the giants, detroit and minny.

I am not a giants fan at all, but arizona looked so bad last weekend and it looked like the giants are starting to click a bit.
    The other game I am looking at is Det+1.5 and perhaps even ML. Dallas is just awful...they have been horrible 3 weeks in a row....and were especially horrible last night not being able to convert one TD....Romo is ok but his supporting team mates are just terrible. What kind of a centre did they have last night? He was snapping the ball high, low and when romo was not even looking. Receivers were running wrong routes and dropping the ball. I think that dallas was just lucky to win last night. Washington should have had that game but dallas got lucky in the end (although rex grossman is not exactly great himself).
    I am also thinking minny +1.5. they blew a 20 point lead last weekend but this week they play kc who does not compare to detroit. Yes KC hung in there with the chargers but KC always has the chargers number and I was not surprised to see that that game was a close one. I think minny will get this one and the 1.5 looks like a good line to me.

So I will think about the giants detroit and minny but nothing is official right now.

Amster22

Great write-up footballgirl. I hope you do one every week as its really helpful. I am with you on the NE game Over and TT Over. I also really like Detroit ML. Dallas is a joke, Romo is still injured, and that center is a huge detriment. I'm still pissed Washington lost that game. How do you feel about the Dallas game Under? I mean, are they really gonna do anything more than play the running game and kick field goals?

Best of luck to both of us!

footballgirl

they seem to be great fg kickers although dallas always has a way of missing a fg somehow....I am not touching that O/U line at all....just not feeling it at all.....sorry thanks for the reply. Good luck to you

footballgirl

Past 3 weeks 7-2-1 +423

footballgirl

Adding NE tt O 30 for $100....I am seeing a pattern here.....love taking ne tt O and will be riding this tt until their offense starts to slow down (which will most likely not happen). Still thinking about my other plays and if I have more will post tomorrow....so far have:

1. NE/OAK O 53.5 for $50 and added another $50 on 54.5
    2. BUF -3 $75
    3. 6.5pt teaser det+7.5, buf+3.5, min+5.5, gb+6.5, NE +2.5, NE/OAK O 48 $25 to win $150
    4. NE TT O 30 for $100

footballgirl

buff loses in a game that went right down to the wire....wow deja vu...they did the same thing to NE last weekend....well 0-1 so far but my teaser is still alive....what a come back by detroit dallas is just so bad it is unreal!! Lets see where the late games take me...

footballgirl

1. NE/OAK O 53.5 and 54.5 LOSS -100
    2. Buf -3 Loss -75
    3. 6 pt teaser win $150
    NE TT O 30 Win $95

2-2 today with +70
    Record 9-4-1

Total over 4 weeks +493

footballgirl

My first plays for the weekend will be of course an Over...

play #1 NO/Car O 51 for $100
    play #2 Buf/Philly O 50 $100

more to come
    Last edited by footballgirl; 10-07-11 at 08:57 PM.

footballgirl

play #3 philly -2.5 for $75

footballgirl

Play #4 NE/Jets O 50.5 for $75

footballgirl

3-1 today....my final play for the day.....

play #5 GB/Atl Over 53.5 for $250

footballgirl

Philly/Buff Over 50 win 98
    NO/Car Over 51 Win 93.5
    philly -2.5 Loss -75

+116 with one pending

footballgirl

NE/Jets O 50.5 Win +73.5
    GB/Atl O Loss -$250

well went 3-2 yesterday thought that the gb/atl OVER would have hit but it did not even come close in a game that was quite boring and over by 11:30. Atl went up 14 in 2q and then was so conservative they never did another thing offensively after that. It was quite a boring game...not as bad as last weeks balt/nyj but still boring none the less. Anyway ended the week with a loss....

record to date

12-6-1

+433
    Last edited by footballgirl; 10-10-11 at 09:32 PM.

footballgirl

Tonight's play Chi +7 for $150

If we look at the 4 past weeks I think they are very telling. Yes one team is 4-0 and one team is 2-2 but let's look at this more closely. Det's past 4 opponents-KC, TB, Minny and Dallas. Well lets just say that none of these teams are impressive at all. Let's start with TB-some may have said that they thought that TB was a good team but if you saw last week's game against indy and then yesterday's 48-3 loss to SF, you can safely say that TB is not a good team. Then there is minny- who is 1-4 and that speaks for itself. KC- well they are 2-2 with their 2 wins against indy and minny-enough said and finally dallas. Dallas what is there to say about dallas other than they are are really bad. Throwing away so many games.
    Now lets look at chicago's last 4 opponents: Atl, GB, NO and Car. So they are 2-2 and yes one win against atl-no atl is not a great team this year. But Carolina is hanging in their with most teams and gave NO a run yesterday. Their 2 losses have been against GB and NO-and those losses were against 2 of the top teams. I am not saying that Chicago is anything great this year but what I am saying is that I think they will give det a run for their money and possibly even beat them tonight. But since they are giving me the point I will take them gladly.

That being said I am going with chi tonight when they roll into det on this thanksgiving monday.

Chi +7 for $150 and I may think about a small sprinkle on the ML but have not pulled the trigger yet-if I do it will be a small one.

jrbacon
    jrbacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2095

Quote Originally Posted by footballgirl View Post
    thank you...nice to see some other girls on the forum!!
    Hi footballgirl - just checking in as another girl on this site, I think they are around, it def helps to find them though, and it always nice to see an avatar pic that is NOT of giant boobs haha! Good luck to you tonight, I am on Chicago as well. I feel slightly torn because I am from Chicago but now live in Detroit. Bears are the team I have always followed but its nice to see something good happening around here for once.

jrbacon
    jrbacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2095

Quote Originally Posted by footballgirl View Post
    GB/Atl O Loss -$250 well went 2-2 yesterday thought that the gb/atl OVER would have hit but it did not even come close in a game that was quite boring and over by 11:30. Atl went up 14 in 2q and then was so conservative they never did another thing offensively after that. It was quite a boring game...not as bad as last weeks balt/nyj but still boring none the less. Anyway ended the week with a loss.... record to date 11-6-1 +359
    Def was annoyed by the over not hitting in this game --- also had made a prop bet of +165 for GB to score in every quarter. I expected that to hit but alas...no.

footballgirl

thanks jrbacon. That was a great prop bet yesterday. How are you doing on the year so far? I have mostly been on a lot of overs this year. Lets go Bears.

Amster22

Tough loss on the over last night, footballgirl. Your record is still remarkable. Let's get 'em today with Chi-town!!! Any thoughts on the OU?

1234 ... Last