footballgirl
    footballgirl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 283

another bad day yesterday...although I did make an error as I had no/atl at 49 I did buy a point but did not indicate that on my post....so I will take that as a loss for sbr forum posting purposes....so yesterday I went 1-3...buffalo was a complete disaster and I will not definitely not be taking them next week against miami...although the line is sooooo tempting I do not believe in buffalo anymore this season and am done with them for now.....anyway -400 yesterday...not good at all but have a play for tonight....I like GB but I cannot see them winning by 13...so I am staying away from a side here...I am going with the O here....and will take GB/Minny O 49 (buying the half point...as I often do....) for $400

18-22-2
    lets get this and end the week on a good note....and then look to thursday night....

footballgirl

well thank you green bay for scoring most of the points that i needed for my 049 to win $366.80 which I needed after sundays disaster.....
    19-22-2

-$328.2

footballgirl

ok so for tonight's game....this is a tough one. When I saw the line first come out Jets -4 I was thinking I am all over that....jets will for sure cover the 4...but I was a bit hesitant as Denver at home is usually pretty tough to beat...but Tebow only completed 2 passess last sunday and they still won-WTF (although cutler was not far off in chicago-I think he had 4 or 6 completed passes and they blew out Detriot). Within a day the line jumped to Jets -6.....I was still thinking Jets....but with the Jets you never know and the Broncos well although they have had some strange games and I cannot say that Tebow is good at all....but I am going to be rolling with Denver tonight at +6 I cannot really explain why but its just a feel I have....I am not sure that Jets can cover +6 and you never know wiht sanchez he is not a great qb either....so for the first play of the week I am rolling with Timmy T and the Bronocos as home

Den +6 $75

Amster22
    Amster22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

While i commend your bold yet blind faith in Denver, I have a hard time getting behind a QB like Tebow who only completed 2 passes last week. I know the Jets are nothing to write home about but I think i'd rather make this game a no play (or a live-betting pick at better odds) then take Denver. I just can't pull the trigger at +6. Maybe if it crosses the magic number of 7 and I can get 7.5, but otherwise, I think i have to pass on this one.

Good luck with your pick, Footballgirl!

footballgirl

thanks amster I know this pick is out there....I know that it seems hard to believe that this game will not be a blow out by the jets....but I guess the big thing for me is that the initial line on this game -4 was quite low....most would have thought the line would have started at at least 6 if not 7 and then risen to perhaps 7.5 or 8 because I still think the public would have jumped all over the line had it opened at 6 or 7 and then would still be on it at 7.5 or 8. To me when a line looks too good (jets -4) it is too good to be true...so I think the books pulled people in at the -4 and then are continuing to reel them in as the line mov't is just confirming that the public is on the right side (that's the public's perception). So for me really the push for me to go with denver was the fishiness of the opening line....lets see what happens in an hour when we kick of TNF....i hope this is a good game and keeps us watching the whole time.....good luck to all and i think a live bet would be a good idea....good luck to u amster and check back in during game time to tell me if you were able to get a live line

footballgirl

ok just watching pregame and LT is out McGahee is in....no I am sure he will not be playing the whole game but he will be in there....I am upping the ante on this play a little but now....
    adding another $50 on

den+6

footballgirl

adding small play on the O
    Den/Jets O 38.5 for $50
    line just dropped one point before the game.....I know I know that is going against my play but I am on it

Lets get it

shocktopme
    shocktopme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 520

Good luck FBG......I like Jets M/L and under...........................

footballgirl

thank you the under is looking very good ....but I have to say this is quite a boring game.....

Amster22
    Amster22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Quote Originally Posted by shocktopme View Post
    Good luck FBG......I like Jets M/L and under...........................

The under is golden. Question is which of these two teams is gonna suck less in the 2h? I have no clue.

footballgirl

Wow what an unbelievably boring and terrible game I mean really. You could say that it was a great defensive game by both teams but was it...was it really or was it 2 horrible offensive teams. I mean the fact that people think that Tebow is a good qb and are praising him is unreal. The commentators were not exactly complementary of him during the game but in the last drive, you would think that he was Brady, or Rodgers, I mean the comments of how great he is...really....really r you kidding me, he had 9 completions...9 and sanchez had 24....I mean the Jets should be embarassed....I mean I cannot take the Jets seriously at all after that performance. Ok lets just say that the denver defense is good (which is not untrue) but how can a team not capitalize on the fact that the other team has no pass game. I mean did you see Tebow's passes. Most were on the ground and the rest were 2-5 yards ahead, behind, wide or short. Wow to think that I stayed up to watch the last 4 minutes of the game and that people are praising this guy like he is the next Brady....that is an insult to qb's really. Listen I am sure tebow is a very nice guy, but he is not a qb.....come on.
    And what was I thinking to take the O......that was just a joke offensive performance by both teams....although for denver....that is who they are but the Jets....what was that....but I can't complaun because although I was 1-1 on the night I was still up for the night and that is a good thing and I am happy.
    So here it is:

20-23-2
    +68.25 tonight

-259.75 for the year

shocktopme
    shocktopme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 520

I completley respect your honesty on plays.....Units......Wondering if I play my O/U totals now or wait......Good luck Girl!!!

footballgirl

thank you shocktopme....have some picks coming up this week too...what o/u are you looking at....i love taking Jax U's now...but the line this week is so low I am not sure about it....but Clevland is not a good team...still looking....but am leaning towards cincy and jax so far this week....I like buffalo again this week....but will they lose 3 weeks in a row....they could so I am still deciding what to do...buffalo really did me in the last 2 weeks....

footballgirl

ok I am going to start this weekend off with a 7 pt 5 team teaser for tomorrow

Buff +8, Cincy +14, dallas pk, oak +8 and Jax +8
    $25 to win 87.5
    I really like this teaser....but lets be honest....as much as I am holding back on buff +1 tomorrow there is a possibility that they could lose, but I cannot see them losing by 8 to miami but u never know on any given sunday. I personally think buff could win here but buffalo has been quite disappointing the past 2 weeks and I have had them 2 weeks in a row....I will be posting more straight up but I thought that one would be a fun teaser to start off the weekend with...

hitman09
    hitman09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

gluck Football Girl, but your Teaser not looking good to me. BOL.

footballgirl

ok, so here we go with my picks for the early games....I am going with my first prop pick this sunday...

M. Stafford pass completions O 23.5 for $40
    Last week against chicago, stafford had 33 completions against the chicago D....this week with carolina coming to town, I think he will rack those #'s up again and if he could put up 33 against the chicago D, I see him putting up even more against the carolina D.

Dall -7 for $125
    Dallas has been rolling the past few weeks. I went against them last week against buffalo as I truly thought buffalo would cover and I actually thought they would win...but did not happen....so I hope the same dallas team shows up today in washington, I think dallas should easily cover this spread and win by more than a TD.

Jax +1 for $40 I am going with this one because I think the Jax D will perform again today...I would take U but I think the line is too low for me...jax will stop a poor performing clevland team and jax will come out the winner here...I may end up adding the U but for now i am on jax

I am also doing everthing in my power to stay away from buff which is now at +3 I soooo want to take them but have been burned over the last 2 weeks by them and they just look terrible latey. Miami has momentum on their side and buffalo seems to be slumping....but the slump has to end at some point-will it be today.....not sure....may add them in the mix later

good luck to all more to come

footballgirl

damn it I am caving....I just have to take buffalo and if it turns out that they kill me again this week well then so be it....I am not taking the points here I think buff will win straight up...I know I know many will not like this play but i cannot help myself....it will be a small one....not going big like the past 2 weeks...small
    Buff ml $25

footballgirl

why why why do I keep taking buffalo??? Why...they ruined my teaser....the teaser was great until buffalo was in the mix and ruined it....at least i only had 25 on buffalo ml and stafford with another great game with 28 completions...pretty happy about that one...but buffalo I mean they r a joke and I will not I repeat will not be taking them.

Thanks hitman for acknowledging that my teaser did not look good...but really it looked great and was great aside from buffalo...but thanks for the vote of confidence appreciate it. I saw you giving props to someone else's parlay...of carolina, oak o and dallas -8...and you thought that one was great that went 1-2 mine was 4-1...should have just kept buff out of that...and Jax...i was not watching that one actually did not get a chance to watch anything but on my phone looked lkie jax had the ball on 1 yard line....and they could not get a td...really...luck is just not on my side lately....oh well

1-4 today sux

footballgirl

2h play
    At tenn O 21 for $150

footballgirl

nice cash that big 2h play which helped me to recoup all of my early game losses even though I am 2-4 on the day I am even on the day...happy about that big 2H play on atl ten o to break even for the day....so lets see where I end up at the end of the day will have a play for tonight....stay tuned...
    today so far
    2-4
    even for the day

footballgirl

will be releasing soon.....but I have to say...as everyone cas see I love vick but have always loved vince too.....cant wait to see him tonight....as you can see I am leaning to philly and have a play on total too.......lets get it tonight

footballgirl

ok vince lets get this done....come on philly...we've got to get this one. I see philly having a big game here. i think vince is going to want to come out big here and have a great game....and eli....well eli is eli...he got lucky in NE 2 weeks ago and had a lucky game ending drive to screw me out of a big NE win and then lasat week same game plan....final minute drive down the field and oooooh no ohhhh no eli eli eli...he showed us what he was really made of....I am not a manning fan at all and am going with Philly tonight to have a big game....so lets get this:
    Philly +6.5 for $75 buying the half point here...although philly could win this one

fingers crossed
    lets get this

footballgirl

small play on O
    O 44.5 (buying half a point) for $30

footballgirl

is anyone watching this game...what a snore I am falling asleep but woke up just in time to make a live bet on philly ml....the O is done so lets get the ml....

$75 philly ml

footballgirl

as bad as philly is doing the giants are a joke...I think they have 40 total yard and they are nearing the end of 1h...eli is having a typical game this is the eli i know......2 passes....and jackson what a return...just stepped out of bounds darn could have been a td....wow well lets see vince throw it into the end zone to end off the half

footballgirl

well another sleeper of a game that came alive in the last 2 minutes....how boring and I cant believe I stayed up for it....but at the end of sunday I am up and that is good....love that live ml bet on philly....so went 2-1 tonight and went 4-5 today
    Total at the end of the weekend

Jax +1 Loss -25
    Buff ml loss 25
    Dall -7 loss -125
    Teaser Loss -25
    stafford completions o 23.5 win +56
    Tenn 2h O 21 win +159
    Philly +6.5 win 65.25
    Philly giants O 44. Loss -30
    Philly ml live win +105

for today +155.25

to date
    24-28-2

could have been worse....ended strong and although losing on the day going 4-5 still came out with a + balance on the day....

footballgirl

looking forward to a big day of football tomorrow....so excited i took the day off work to watch....so for my first play i am going with another prop play again which I am really liking and may start doing more consistently. stafford seems to be a big passer....so I am going with my 1st play tomorrow
    Stafford O 24.5 completions $100
    more to come...

footballgirl

The total for this game is now sitting at 55....I am really liking the over here and will tell you why. But first, I know that a lot of ppl are on the under...saying the crowd noise will be a factor for GB...and yes the crowd noise is a huge factor but as we saw last weekend, the panthers were not phased by it they scored 35 points. So I think you can say for teams who are not very high scoring yes the home crowd could be a factor in pts per game but gb is a high scoring team averaging over 30 pts per game. I see them being able to score big here....and I see detroit having a good game too at home on thanksgiving. they usually get off to a slow start but I see them ending the game with their own fair share of points. Look for Stafford to be throwing once again. So my play is on O 55....glad I got it when it dropped...and yes the line is not going in the direction I want to see but so be it I am on it

GB/Det O 55 $75

footballgirl

adding more on stafford pass completions O 24.5.....another $100
    its thanksgiving...and I like it.

Get it Stafford

footballgirl

Late game play...I am taking SF +3.5 and will sprinkle a small amount on the ML. i am loving this play. If you have watched baltimore this year, how can you even think to take them? They had their super bowl game when they pulled out a 23-20 win against the steelers in week 9. I mean lets look at them really they lose to Jax they almost lost to arizona, lost to seattle...I mean really they are not a good team at all....I personally think that flacco is one of the worst qb's in the league if baltimore could get rid of flacco they would be much better!!! So I am going with
    SF +3.5 $125
    SF ML $25

footballgirl

1-1 today
    Stafford pass completions o 24.5 Win +212
    GB/Det O 55 Loss -75

25-29-2
    +33
    Last edited by footballgirl; 11-24-11 at 05:59 PM.

footballgirl

Live Play dallas ML $200 to win $236

footballgirl

Love the live bet
    Dall ML win +236
    2-1 today
    26-29-2
    +269
    Last edited by footballgirl; 11-24-11 at 07:25 PM.

footballgirl

ok thanksgiving thursday was not a good day at all...good thing i had the live dall ml bet was 2-3 on te day but ended up being up thanks to dallas winning.
    26-31-2
    +119
    SF ml loss -25
    sf +3.5 loss -125

footballgirl

ok so I am going to try some college football now. I have been betting college for a few weeks now and have been doing ok-actually much better than nfl which is just so hard this year really. So I am going to start posting college plays here too but will keep track of nfl and college separately.This is a biggie for me as i am loving this play.

Boise/Wyoming O60.5 (buying half a pt) for $300

there are certain college teams that I love taking the over with. Boise is one of them. Just love them in the Over. I have been playing them for a few weeks now and have not been disappointed. They are plying wyoming who are the 35 pt dogs and many people are on boise. For this one really we need qyoming to score 17-25 pts to keep us in there as I see boise scoring 40 pts in this one for sure...maybe even more

First 123456 ... Last