footballgirl
    footballgirl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 283

stayin away from that one...surprisingly no OU for me tonight ;-)

footballgirl

that's it I cannot help myself just too good a feeling on this one....going small very small....but I have to take Chi ML for $25 its a small one but I will kick myself later if I did not do it......

footballgirl

made some corrections on my stats from yesterday I forgot about the NO/Jets O that I won so was 3-2 yesterday not 2-2 and forgot to post the win from that...its all corrected now

Go Bears

footballgirl

well went 0-2 last night in a poor showing from the bears although cutler was great he just had no support at all....

Record to date 12-8-1
    +258

footballgirl

ok so 3 tough losses back to back but what can you do...focus on this week.....I have some good team total play that I will be taking this week when the tt lines come out on Pinny....but for now plays for this week:

Play #1: Carolina +4 for $75
    I love Carolina here. This line initially started at 5.5 and has now dropped to 4. I do love the 5.5 obviously but I have to say I still like it at 4 in fact I think that Cam and his Panthers can beat the falcons in this spot. Yes the falcons are at home but lets be honest, this is not the same falcons team as last year. They started out well against green bay but then got into a conservative funk and just tried to hold on to their lead and never scored a single point after the 2q. I love Cam newton in this spot and I think he will be looking to get a Win here against a not so hot falcons team. Let's bring it Cam.

I will also be looking to take the tt here too for the panthers but am staying away from the game total as I have no clue which falcons will turn up in this game so as tempting as the game total is I just do not feel confident with the falcons in this spot.

Play #2 Buffalo +3 for $75
    Here we have a team with a lot of momentum. Buffalo is on a huge high and New York is looking to bounce back from their terrible loss against seattle. Yes some could say that the giants will be coming out strong after such a poor game last week but lets be honest...the giants suck and they are not going to come out in this spot. Eli manning will continue his terrible play and the Bills will get this one. I am taking the points here because I might as well but I think I will be taking the money line closer to game time as well.

This is also another team that I will be jumping on the tt. I will stay away from the game total here as I have no idea how the giants will play and cannot touch the over, but will be taking bills tt over

stay tuned for more plays................................... ...

footballgirl

Play #3 Carolina TT O 23 for $50
    Play #4 Buffalo TT O 23 for $125
    Last edited by footballgirl; 10-15-11 at 07:18 AM.

footballgirl

Buff +3 Push
    Car +4 Loss -75
    Buff tt O23 Win +113.25
    Car tt O 23 Loss -75
    total for today -$37

Well only down 37 today could have been worse but carolina could have done better....so not happy about that loss they fell apart in the 2h....oh well....1-2-1 today

Record to date: 13-10-2

still a winning record....slightly

+227

footballgirl

I am not lovng anything on the board this week and to be honest was not going to play anything but who am I kidding I cannot stay away. I am making 3 plays this week two road teams and one home team.

Play #1 Car ML $50
    Play #2 SD ML $50
    Play #3 Den ML $75

I am going with carolina for all of the reasons that I took them last week. Yes they had a bit of a disaster last weekend but I think that they will come out to play tomorrow at home against washington. I am rolling with SD as they are playing the Jets and for anyone that saw that circus last weekend I cannot back sanchez and his team at this point in time. If they win another 2-3 in a row then I can change my thoughts about them but they did not look great 1H especially against MIAMI. As for denver well they are playing MIAMI and I think that says it all. MIA was a joke last weekend against the jets and I dont see them making a turn around this weekend against denver especially with tebow heading up the offense

LEts get it

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

^ I don't know why you say especially with Tebow, as if Tebow is a great QB or something....

footballgirl

you are right tebow is not a great qb. But if there is a choice between matt moore heading up your offence or tim tebow I would personally go with tebow. He may not do things in a pretty way but he can run with the ball and when they get into the red zone I can see him going for it-running with the ball and getting it done that way. Moore really has nothing he looked awful against the jets...lets see what tebow does this week.

footballgirl

I am increasing my bet on SD adding another $50....so my SD play is now a $100 play
    Good luck everyone

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

i was gonna crack some jokes about women and the kitchen and ironing etc , but reading your picks it seems you do actually have a pretty decent clue.

good luck
    Points Awarded:

7secondsOrLess gave 4TH AND STUPID 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

footballgirl

thank you ....those jokes are old....got a lot of that last year....now i have posted and recorded my current record and I would say that this year has been quite hard....aside from last week i have been doing ok...still above 500

lets see what happens this weekend

footballgirl

shocker...here I am thinking I will be 2-1....with SD and CAR....then SD falls apart in the 2H scoring the big 0 and mia falls apart and denver makes a huge out of nowhere come back...and I am still 2-1...but sd I mean come on u have to be kidding me...that jsut killed me 0 2H points r u kidding me.....oh well

SD ML Loss -100
    Den ML Win 67.50
    Car ML Win 37.05

Today +$4.55

+237.55

Record to date 15-11-2

footballgirl

Indy/NO under 49.5 for $50

footballgirl

well I knew that indy had no offense but I thought they had a defence....apparently not.....what a disaster of a game the under was dead in the 1st quarter.....oh well....2-2 yesterday

Indy/NO Under 49.5 Loss

15-12-2

footballgirl

quick one just before game time.....I am going with

Balt -.5 1q for $50

footballgirl

well who say that one coming? Not me at all....Balt had a shocking game on offense....flacco looked so bad it is unreal....but I know who I will not be taking next week...balt and jax....but I will consider an U bet for jax at some point as their D looked good last night but the O is a disaster...in a game where they should have put up 24+ pts they put up a mere 12...granted balt D is good,...that qb sux and I will be looking to take the U or tt U with them in the future. Chin up and lets look for some wins next week....until then....

15-13-2
    +137.55

footballgirl

ok I ended on a bad note last week and am hoping to get back to my winning ways....i am staying away from sides this week as I just feel that the lines are too high for me this week...although I will say that I am doing everything in my power to stay away from the denver +3...at first I was going to jump all over det at the -3 but then I thought that line is low and this line is smelling a bit fishy to me so I stayed away from det and doing everything in my power to not pull the trigger on that one but at this point i am not.

So here are my plays for this week.....I am going with team total and totals this week.....
    NO tt o30 for $50
    Buf tt o 24.5 $75
    and...will have a late game play to on a tt and an o as well but am just waiting on it.....

until then...good luck to all and lets get this

footballgirl

one more....I am taking buffalo but buying it fdown...1.5 pts down....I think they can cover 4 but I want to be safe...better safe than sorry....so buying it down from -4.5 to -3

Buffalo -3 for $150

....denver....denver....I am so wanting to do denver......but I will kick myself either way if they lose by more than 3 I will say why the hell did I take denver against detroit denver sucks....but if they cover I will say why the hell did I not do it.........so far I have not done it......

footballgirl

one more....I can't stop myself I told myself this weekend I would just do 1-2 plays...as I did not like a lot if games....but here is another one that I really like...Carolina MInny O 45.....yes buying down another 1.5 points....my modo this week...better safe than sorry....

Car Minny O 45-$75

I have a biggie for later on just waiting to release it......

footballgirl

How did I forget to post this one.....NE Pit 0 51.5 for $75 (buying half a point)

footballgirl

ok now i'm pissed but would be more pissed if I did not buy car/minny down 2.5 points...I mean to miss a fg from 34 yards.....really....really......I mean I was not watching I was out but loooking on my phone and saw car at their own 34 yard line and thought...its over its a push....but a minute later I look and see them at minny 14 yard line and thought yes I have got this one....then 5 mins later I look and cannot understand what happened...they missed a 34 yard field goal r u kidding me....really......well a push is better than a loss.....and better safe than sorry......and NO what the hell happened to them...so bad in the first 2 quarters they were sleeping....I mean really....

so for the early games
    Minny Car O 45-push for +75
    NO tt O 30 Loss -50

footballgirl

honestly again...Buff misses a fg...are you kidding me to ruin my buf tt.....this is unreal.....
    Buff tt O 24.5 Loss -75
    Buff -3 Win +106

footballgirl

pitt ne o 51.5 Loss -75

16-16-2
    +43

footballgirl

MNF-lets hope i can get this one. some disappointing losses yesterday...the missed fg-by buff and car blew 2 plays for me....but what can you do thats what happens.
    Tonight- KC/SD U 45 for $75 (buying half a point)

footballgirl

KC/SD U 45 Win +65.25

wow rivers...what a game another week and another blown game...I mean who fumbles the ball off a snap at eh 20 yard line....or was it 15 whatever it was SD had that game wrapped up and then....oh rivers forgets how to manage a snap....really....well I am glade that I was not on sd or I would have been pissed....so ended on a good note....

17-16-2

poochiecollins
    poochiecollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

Footballgirl, your display picture objectifies men.

footballgirl

not many plays that I love this week su...going with a teaser to start

10 pt 3 team teaser NO +1, Hou -.5 and NE +1 for $200 to win $153
    Last edited by footballgirl; 11-05-11 at 10:03 PM.

footballgirl

another teaser 7 pt oak pk, buff +4.5, indy +13.5 for $50 to win $60

hitman09
    hitman09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

Gluck fbgirl on two teasers, even though I don't like it much.

footballgirl

thanks what dont u like....

footballgirl

ok this weekend seems to be a big teasing weekend....I have to be honest I do not like very many lines at all this week......the lines are quite large and with the way things have been going so far it is just too hard to tell what will happen....I mean dallas....after seeing them last week against philly you would think there was no way they could cover an 11 pt spread even if it is against seattle who has been know to hang in there and even win games that would surprise everyone.....so many teams this year are so inconsistent that it is so hard to take teams from week to week. So that is why this week I am going with teasers as I feel this week is one of the hardest weeks.....I do have to say that I love buffalo to win this one and the line has gone from 1 to 3 in some books....there is a lot of split on this game but I have to say I think that buffalo wins this one...the jets have also been another team that has been very inconsistent this year...they have been ok the past 2 weeks but buffalo has shown consistency week to week and those are the teams that I am sticking with.....so here is another teaser for today:

7pt teaser: NE -2 and O 44 $100 to win $83.33

why am I taking this well lets see we have the giants who also have been quite inconsistent...they were an overwhelming fav last weekend and just pulled off a win....you never know with manning one week he is good the next week he is not. Now NE there is one thing that I know about brady when he gets killed one week (pitt last week) he will come out big the next week (especially when he is at home). I think this is a big spread and I think that NE could cover but I cannot be sure because I dont know which manning will show up today, but I do know which brady will show up so I am going with NE -2 and I hope that manning can at least put 2-3 td's on the board and I will have brady take care of the rest....

so I am upping my ante a bit this week as I am teasing so I have to bet more to win more but lets hope it pays off....check in later

footballgirl

had a major disaster last week...NE killed me...I am really...down $360 last week.....
    17-19-2
    -$295
    well it could be worse....could be much worse but lets see what this weekend brings me in nfl.......

footballgirl

here we go...yes I am rolling with some of the same teams that screwed me last week and weeks before but lets hope for a turn around.....I have a late game play that I will most likely release closer to game time...

Play #1 Buff +6 (buying half a point) for $200
    Play #2 Jax Indy under 38 (buying the half) for $50
    Play #3 Car/Tenn O 46 (buying the half point) $50
    Play #4 NO/Atl O 49.5 $200

So i am going with buffalo yet again this week against dallas....although buffalo had a disaster last week at home I see them coming out and getting it done in dallas this week....I think they could even win this game....and why you may ask well the same reason I give many weeks when I go against dallas...they are so inconsistent....one week they are a great team, scoring lots, defending etc and the next week they just fall apart....when I took the philly dall game O a few weeks ago on a sunday night who in their right mind would have thought dallas would have scored 7 points....I mean come on.....and then the next week they come out and score 23 but do not cover against seattle....dallas is so up and down that I would never be taking them as u just never know but I do know that buffalo will be giving it their all today in dallas so lets get it

Indy Jax U...well that one I really dont have to explain much 2 teams with no offense at all and one team with a pretty good D...that would be Jax. I see this game going under, Jax will win it but it will be low scoring.

Car Tenn O...there are certain teams that i love to play on the O and carolina is one of them. Yup they screwed me a few weeks ago with a missed fg in the last seconds of the game, but lets hope that after their bye week they come out scoring and lets also hope that tennesse can get it together too....but I see tenn's O being good against carloina, I say this is a high scoring battle

And NO/Atl O, well that too....NO is another team that I love to take O's on, even when they lost to stl, and hardly had nay points, they pulled it together in the 2 half and almost covered the o after having a shocking 1H....and atl at home...well they have not been the atlanta of the past but they will but up 20+ points at home against NO...expect another high scoring shoot out...lets just hope ryan shows up today as he too has been on and off...

lets turn things around this week and get it

First 12345 ... Last