footballgirl
    footballgirl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 283

like that 1h bet actually...line down again from 9 to 7.5 within almost 1hour..may do 1h i like that

footballgirl

this game is reminding me a lot of the NO game...already 2 turn overs for hou and almost a 2nd dropped punt return...hou has to get their offense going...wow flacco is just so bad it is unreal....I mean yates is a rookie but flacco are you kidding....at least tebow can run....flacco has nothing...

Vulcan300
    Vulcan300's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10108

oh that 1h bet was on ravens lol but will prob do the same on GB

footballgirl

going out soon.....so will not be able to watch the rest of this game....will be watching GB Giants out....

Giants tt O 23 for 300

I really like this play...the giants put up 24 against atl but I think that this game will be more of a shoot out style game....atl was horrid on offense last week so the giants did not have a pressure to score. The pack will be putting up points and the giants will have to follow suit and I think they will put up at least 24 here....love this play

and as a side note....hou is looking much better than balt right now...balt offense just like SF last night is only able to get points off of turn overs....seems like the brothers have a similar game plan....houston needs a TD though....

footballgirl

TD....one more score...fg, safety or td to hit the Over

Vulcan300
    Vulcan300's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10108

flacco is so bad this sucks lol

footballgirl

adding to giants tt o 23 for another 200-thats 500 in total

footballgirl

will get the push for the tt and it should be at 26 now with that missed fg before....may not see anymore points from giants here

footballgirl

lady luck on my side tonight........wow what a turn over....abd the TT hits

footballgirl

what a day and I could have had a perfect day had houston gotten one more point

but I cant complain as I had a great day nonetheless

footballgirl

Should have been a sweep today cannot believe that Hou tt did not hit 14+...needeed one more socre...fg, td or safety and nothing in 2 quarters...but still....4-1 today and up over 700

Giants tt O 23 win +454.50
    Giants +8.5 win +227.25
    Hou +7.5 win +141.45
    Teaser Hou +14 and O 30.5 win +94.6
    Hou tt O 14 loss -150
    +767.8 today

Season stats
    67-68-3
    +1973.35

Last edited by footballgirl; 01-15-12 at 07:17 PM.

footballgirl

Going with a very early play here....I love New England next week against Baltimore...I mean what a horrid superbowl it will be if Balt gets in. Flacco is a complete joke and he will not be able to even complete against Brady. Now...houston almost pulled off a Win today and they really should have but yates is a rookie and congrats to him and the team for getting as far as they did. The line for NE is out and is at -9 and even at -7.5 it is great odds. I would actually love 7 here but I have to be honest....this is going to be a complete blow out....not denver style blow out but perhaps Giants GB type blow out. I don't care how good balt's D is as I said before todays game, they are one of the most over-rated teams in the NFL. I actually think they suck offensively. Defense is not going to win you a superbowl as I said earlier and Balt will be out next week for sure. Brady and his offense are just too strong and I hope their D comes out like they did against denver and just swarms and attacks flacco-who is just horrid. I love NE next week and I loved them this week but got caught up in tebow mania. I am not going to get caught up in balt defense mania next week and will be rolling with NE early to be safe and adding more....way more to this bet next week. As I said I want 7.....but am buying this down to 7.5 not sure why really as there is not a difference at all really between 7.5 and 9 but in my mind I feel safer with the 7.5....

NE -7.5 for 250

footballgirl

adding another early play for next week....going with the giants again....after seeing SF this week we can pretty well say that their offense will not match up against the giants offense. SF was lucky to win theat game against the saints. The saints had so many turn overs it was unreal...2 dropped punt returns I mean come on. Most of SF's points were off of turn overs. SF's offense did nothing really. I mean smith had that ver very lucky rush at the end of the game that the giants D would not be giving up...although today rodgers did have a lot of run slides for 1st downs and did rush quite a bit. I don't think smith is that great a qb. I think Eli and the Giants not only cover but actually win this game....so I am going with the giants ATS next weekend and will probably take them on the ML too when the line comes out

Giants +2.5 for 200

Will probably look to parlay NE and Giants as I think we see these 2 teams in Feb face off in the SB. Love the giants and Pats for next week

footballgirl

what is that ou line in the NE/Balt game.....50...I mean that is the oddest ou....Baltimores offense just sux. I mean we all saw Flacco during the year and he sucked. Then we see him yesterday and he sucked even more. I mean I just don't understand the 50. Balt will not score more than 17 points on Sunday.....and that leaves NE to score 30+ on the best defense in the league?? I think that NE will win this and they may even blow out balt but that number is quite telling to me considering that balt has 0 offense. Gives me even more reason to load up on the Pats....can someone help me understand that number???

footballgirl

wow everyone is all over balt....love it....love it....the line has officially dropped to -7.....I mean how does Balt expect to get any offense going at all? Really I have no clue how flacco will keep up with brady...I just want everyone to keep pounding baltimore so that the line can move even more....how many of us were all over denver? Come on we all were...and now balt same thing...when are people going to realize DEFENSE WILL NOT WIN YOU THE SUPERBOWL NO WAY...balt is out this sunday...they are going down and I dont see this as being a 3 point win by NE, they will win this by 10+....I cannot wait for sunday so excited for these 2 games.....just heard eli has a stomach bug which is very concerning for me and the Giants....I am not concerned about Eli really as he will be good to go by sunday....but i am concerned about other team members getting this stomach bug....we all know how contageous the stomach flu is....lets just keep our fingers crossed that others on the team don't get it that will be a disaster!!! Lets hope it was something he ate vs the stomach flu......I hope I dont have to buy out of my giants bet based on the fact that the stomach flu is going around!!!

footballgirl

adding a teaser for today 6pts

NE-1/NY +8 for 150
    still waiting to see if the ne line moves to 6.5 before game time....probably will not....but if it does I will also parlay them and giants....and add more on Pats....may add a bit more anyway @7....I love the pats today....Baltimore is going to get killed!!!!

footballgirl

taking giants live on ml for 250

footballgirl

well NE did not cover but I am up on the day and quite happy that NE won nonetheless. NE did not play a great game....but flacco I mean r u kidding me...wow what a game he had....really surprised me...balt was lucky that he showed up!!!!

NE -7.5 loss -250
    NY +2.5 win +214
    Tease NE-1/NY+8 win +135
    Giants ML live win +400

+499 today....great day!!!!

Season stats
    70-69-3
    +2472.35

footballgirl

line is already up for SB and I will jump right on the O line....yes its at 55....its high but its in a dome and we have 2 high flying offenses here...u cant compare giants D to balt and NE will put up the points in this game and the giants will just follow suit I see this being very very high scoring

NE/Giants O 55 for 250

footballgirl

was not even going to bother but i am just doing a small tease on the probowl
    6 point tease
    nfc +.5/O 69 for 150

jumped on it after watching what a joke the nhl all star game was i see this as being just as boring and teams just scoring non stop....and with the qb"s on nfc afc has no chance at this one....can ben walk yet?

footballgirl

ok so an update after that pro bowl fun play that lost .....almost 50% not great percentage but my money management was great and I am ...up just over 2000
    pro-bowl tease loss -150
    Season stats
    70-70-3
    +2322.35

footballgirl

Ok here we go...don't want to get too carried away but there are some props that I really like......so far have one play....and that the over for 250...did that one almost right after giants won and the line has not moved in my favour I still like this one though I see the pats coming out big and fast and the giants will have to keep up with them. I am leaning Giants but have not made an official play on a side yet and don't know if I will. I will have them in a tease but am still thinking about the play.....so here we go

6 pt Tease Giants +9 and Over 47 for 150

props

will wes welker have a TD Yes for 200
    will gronkowski have a TD-Yes for 100
    Are you kidding me...of course wes welker will get a TD. I I am loving this prop and at +126 I am so tempted to do more and I may. Gronkowsi I did a bit less on. Yes I think he will get a TD but bad odds and if he gets injured....like he almost did the last game I took him to get a TD.....well I just don't want to risk too much on him considering we are not sure how he actually is...so I think that brady will be looking for wes and he will be getting a TD for sure I am loving that welker prop. That is all for now don't want to do too much and risk too much of my profit on the year...but I did have a good day in NBA so I have a little extra money for tomorrow!!!
    Lets get this
    Sooooo excited for tomorrow

First ... 78910