homosayswhat
    homosayswhat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Easy plays in the nfl ..9-18 -11!!

Ok boys....NFL is on line today.....We are 2-0 in the NFL and 11-3 in the College Ranks..

Winning GEO TECH OVER...who basically covered on the 60+ OVER on their own...hahahhaha...then came back and covered the Troy Over with some late game heroics...though dumped Stanford / Zona which in my opinion was the EASIEST PLAY on the board yesterday.....though STOOPS is a yes...SHEMP...never liked him much.. OK I think we can all stop yapping about FOLES.... HE IS AWFUL and with that ridiculous play calling of Stoops Team.... My favorite is when you are down 3 scores ...with about 11 minutes to go and you punt from your opponents 40...sure it was 4th and long...but you honestly think you are going to stop Stanford from pounding the rock and get 3 scores in that time frame...to not even score in the 4th quarter, hell the WHOLE SECOND HALF....... to me says Stoops needs to go...he is a moron.....anyway....

13-3 in the Footballs...and I will take that all day....

Today...have some nice EASYS !!!

Cowboys -3
    Who made this line ? Cowboys were b*tch slapping the Jets until ROMO wanted to impersonate in the end...or that game with the Jets could have been logged as a complete beat down on the JETS..

Cowboys are loaded and go in to face the 9'ers and their make shift .... this team sucks and when are we going to rid ourselves of Alex Smith....please...growing up in Pittsburgh it reminds me of...yes....the man...the myth...the monster legend.......tooks us years to get this gum off our shoe....and Smith is the same thing... Further more....Seahawks are awful the 9'ers should have lost...AT HOME.

Coaching wise...I will take Garrett over Harbough all day long too.... I see the beating here....with the weapons of the BOYS... I have it Cowboys 27-10 if not worse... I dont like the Over cause the 9'ers needed two TD RETURNS by GINN to look impressive in the box score... Last tid bit...ROMO is nearly ALEX SMITH status in the big D too...he has to win and knows he lost the Jets game...basically by himself....so if the BOYS can move the ball up and down on the JETS D at home...they will move the ball all over the 9'ers at their home....hahahahahha

COLTS +3

Who made up this line ? The Browns favored after losing at home to the BUNGELS ? Are you kidding me? The Browns are a mess... you just dont lose to the Bengals at your own crib... Colts on the other hand....lost to a very good Texan team... I see them rebounding at home with heavy does of Addai...I mean this a## wipe ran on the Browns..... Addai is far better.... The Colts wont need the points and will win outright...but hell...take the 3 for a hahahhhaha

Over 44

Zona / Skins...

Zona got torched by the Rookie ....for like 400 yards ....at HOME...I mean...can I get a witness...WOW....

Now they travel across the nation to face Grossman who always steps up for the weak Ds... Always..hahahaha

Zona had a Secondary Meeting before they left.......I hope they all just had the wrong time....PLEASE...

Both teams will score 20+....I love the OVER here....

LIONS - 7.5

The only reason the line is not 20 is when is the last time you have seen the LIONS giving points .... PERIOD...hahahaha let alone 7.5. The odds makers know this game is a blowout...but just can not come to the grips of giving the LIONS ...who everyone wants to take off the Thanksgiving Day game....which I think is ridiculous...god help us all if we eliminate that tradition too......a TD or more to cover....... sure buy down the .5 but I see this game being 34-10 if not worse....

Lions threw all over the BUCS down here in Florida last week and I see the very same thing...I mean for god sakes....the BILLS...yes....THE BILLS beat this same team 7 days ago by almost 40...in their own home...but they can travel to and stay remotely close....I think not...

Ok boys...13-3 in overall football....sorry about the Stanford game last night....like I said...I thought that was actually the best play on the board....but if I may.. I few thoughts...

1) Bet the same on every game...stop loading up...you always lose on load ups... MARATHON fellows...not a ...so if 13-3 isnt good enough...i understand...imagine on football alone...if you put down $100 on the 16 games....that a winnings of $1300 and a lose of $330....which for those that are math challenged a profit of $970....hmmmm.... I feel that is pretty good...

You cant pick and chose what game you want ....its a marathon... play a little on each.. You had someone coming in a yapping about he only picks my losers... My first coment is STOP PLAYING WITH US...YOU ARE AN but I welcome everyone....but he did say something I liked....maybe I will just bet $5 on each of my plays.....NOW THERE YOU GO.... bet the same on every game...trust me...you will last longer....

2) Get my lines....you cant wait 3 days ....get a total that is about 2-3 points worse than mine play and then hammer me with posts or private messages that you lost and I pushed...thus...I SUCK...hahahha... my comeback is....KNOCK KNOCK just sayin.....otherwise buy to my total or spread.....

So....playin Softball this afternoon...so i might be around til about 2....then I am off til about 6...

SO ENJOY THE GAMES and Thanks to those that post postive vibes and understand.....

JUST WANT TO WIN !!!

PEACE
    Last edited by homosayswhat; 09-18-11 at 08:16 AM.
    Points Awarded:

baryon gave homosayswhat 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

pumpi135 gave homosayswhat 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

mjp123 gave homosayswhat 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Go State gave homosayswhat 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

petermans23 gave homosayswhat 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SportGTI gave homosayswhat 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Oakland A's Hat gave homosayswhat 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

One Earner gave homosayswhat 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

wiseguy45 gave homosayswhat 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

netcommander gave homosayswhat 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Albinorhino gave homosayswhat 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Zojo274

Landscaper
    Banned
    Landscaper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks brother keep up the good work

homosayswhat

U bet....rock and roll

peace

Boomerizzle
    Boomerizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am the first on these plays Homo. Thanks for your hard work in capping these games, and your time in doing these write ups. Let's get this $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Boomerizzle

jonesda
    jonesda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Thanks Homo

50cent
    50cent's Avatar Become A Pro!

gl brother...

50cent
    50cent's Avatar Become A Pro!

gl brother nice card...

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

On the cowboys today as well. I don't care this appears to be the biggest public play.

homosayswhat

Lets do it !!

PEACE

betforbread
    betforbread's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3215

Keep up the good works,bro.

kuma_eagles
    kuma_eagles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

thanks homo

baryon
    baryon's Avatar Become A Pro!

thanks

homosayswhat

Brokeback...hahahhaa

GL
    PEACE

jackmyhoggoff
    jackmyhoggoff's Avatar Become A Pro!

THANKS King HOMO !!

wquine
    Bet2BLucky
    wquine's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10752

Bold play on the Colts homo, idk if I can roll with either of those team right now, agree with Dallas though nice pick.

homosayswhat

going to grab some breakfast...my kid is playing Wii in front of me and he is a through out....

So going to hide and eat...

Back before the games....PEACE !!

pacocn
    pacocn's Avatar Become A Pro!

homo, nice work

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

I can't get the numbers you did and you just posted. LOL. Dallas is now +1 so I took the ML and the Lions are -9 +110. How's that make any sense? RBW needs to drop it to -8.5 or -8. I may just tease them with GB. Cam won't get his first win til next week.

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

BOL everyone. Thanks Homo!

homosayswhat

fire....your book is f'd dude... +1 ...on the COWBOYS ? I looked at 10 different books...and I sure dont see that..if you get +1...damn....take it..hahahhahaa

GL
    PEACE

BubbleTeaJelly
    BubbleTeaJelly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1136

got the colts at +2.5...still worth the play brother??

homosayswhat

Quick Comment

I watched the Mayweather Fight last night just now....unbelievable. Anyone...and I mean ANYONE to pay $60 a pop for that garbage I would ask you to just send me your money...

With absolutely no FIGHTS of interest on the horizon, the Boxing Gods give us that garbage last night. First of all Ortiz was WAY OVERMATCHED.....WAY OVERMATCHED ...to be honest...Mayweather cheap shotting him saved him with a easy excuse to save face...

I know I know..PROTECT YOURSELF AT ALL TIMES......but seriously... May hit a guy that was not even looking at him .....but that is MAY ..and he will take his 40 Mill and split....

But the public is the victim.....i mean on the 4th of July we had a HEAVY WEIGHT FIGHT....yea...did you even know....no... you were watching trying to capture gold..... I mean when you have these two humps dancing out of the locker room to the beat of the you can pretty much gauge where you are with things...I mean...can't you just see these two humps in a nightclub.... seriously....

What happened to boxing... where are you !!!!

I just saw that fight last night and was like...typically ... it drove boxing back another 10 years....

I miss my boxing

PEACE
    Last edited by homosayswhat; 09-18-11 at 09:04 AM.

LolsMcwinsey
    LOL
    LolsMcwinsey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3893

Quote Originally Posted by BubbleTeaJelly View Post
    got the colts at +2.5...still worth the play brother??
    i cant believe this question is serious

homosayswhat

tease up to 3 if you play....worth it....read my post....GL BRO...PEACE

BubbleTeaJelly
    BubbleTeaJelly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1136

thanks bro lets get it!!

chexmixrox
    chexmixrox's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like the thoughts, good looks.

jbatcha21
    jbatcha21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

I like the plays Homo. I have 3 big parlays that all have GB ML, DET ML, and Dallas -3 left to close them out. This could end up being a memorable Sunday.

dogs1972
    dogs1972's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 624

Nice job

homosayswhat

Gl boys...

Back around game time

peace and enjoy the morning !!

Zojo274
    Zojo274's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 835

Thanks for taking the time to cap these games and provide a great write up. tried to give points will not let me for some reason

ronzer
    the search for bigfoot continues
    ronzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

Thanks for the picks homo.

Following on everything but the Indy game. I am not saying it won't happen. I just can see either side winning that one.

figue
    Update your status
    figue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2638

bb_skoots
    bb_skoots's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 389

Quote Originally Posted by Zojo274 View Post
    Thanks for taking the time to cap these games and provide a great write up. tried to give points will not let me for some reason
    Become a pro. Non -pros are restricted to 2 points a day.

PlayTheSpread
    PlayTheSpread's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1651

Homo.....Where in the hell did you get that pic of Bubby Brister??? For those who don't know, he's the Steelers QB up above. That guy and me hated each other in college...got in a bar fight one night too. I was doing fine until two of his buddies jumped in to help him out. LOL! I had forgotten about ol Bubby.

PlayTheSpread
    PlayTheSpread's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1651

BTW...good picks and good write ups! Thanks bro.

12 Last