TruePicks
    TruePicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

NFL Week 2 Picks

(1-0) Atlanta Falcons @ Philadelphia Eagles (0-1)
    September 18, 01:20 AM

The Philadelphia Eagles were winning away from home against the Rams in 31:13, was a fairly quiet game for them. The Atlanta Falcons had a heavy defeat at home by 12:30 of the Chicago Bears.

The Philadelphia Eagles kicked off strong this year to go to the Super Bowl has enough weapons to get there since it is a team full of talent. The team has a very good and versatile QB Michael Vick both can punish the opposing defense with his long passes or their rushings what makes the Eagles offense one of the most difficult to defend. QB Michael Vick has great weapons at his disposal as the Avant WR and WR DeSean Jackson, the rushing game also has the team besides Michael Vick RB McCoy the immense damage it does, then your defense is not so bad, is simply one of the best teams in the NFL right now.

The Atlanta Falcons are a good team but for me not as good as the paint every year. The team has a good young QB in Matt Ryan and he has good weapons with TE Gonzalez and WR Jones, the team also has a good RB with Turner, who strangely had a few plays a week in which amaze everyone. To win against this team also need your offense needs to be good that their defense is too good to stop the Eagles' offense, but things will get very ugly for their side.

The Atlanta Falcons are a very strong team at home, but QB Matt Ryan only mistake I lost three home games in the last three years but the truth be told, the last defeat at home until it was fairly recent, and before these Philadelphia Eagles that has all the weapons possible to create huge problems for the Atlanta Falcons and the return of QB Michael Vick to Atlanta I think the Eagles have everything to win this encounter against the Falcons, as the QB Michael Vick loves playing in arenas such as the Falcons.

Pick: Philadelphia Eagles -1,5, 1,87 William Hill
    Pick:Philadelphia Eagles ML, 1,78 Pinnacle

TruePicks

(1-0)Houston Texans @ Miami Dolphins(0-1)
    September 18, 21:15 AM

The Houston Texans had an easy 1st week while playing at home against the Indianapolis Colts QB Peyton Manning without are zero and won the meeting without big problems 34:7. The Miami Dolphins had a complicated 1st week after suffering a defeat at home against the New England Patriots by 00:38.

The Houston Texans have a good QB Matt Schaub, because he has great weapons in the attack as WR Johnson and WR Jones, the team also has a good rushing game and seen by the team will count for the second week with RB Adrian Foster is a key part in the Texans offense, even without him rushers Texans did a good rushing game against the Indianapolis Colts.

The Miami Dolphins made a good game on offense before the New England Patriots defense team but in this very poor, not to suffer many points a team must be the best offense in the NFL but by what they showed on the field, it one time physical defense that was completely lacking in cardio and this is serious for this phase of the championship and also the thing will not improve much as the Texans have a good offense that can make good use of these gaps. QB Henne did a good game and has good arms, especially WB Marshall at your service and now also have Reggie Bush can do a few surprises but I do not think this will lead to better get to this meeting.

At this meeting despite playing away from home have to go in the Houston Texans in general has the best team and has enough weapons to cause huge problems for Dolphins, especially in defense of them showed us that it is 100% and beyond this comes from a short week for this meeting, so this meeting in the Houston Texans will both ML and in the Handicap.

Pick: Houston Texans -3 , 2,04 Pinnacle
    Pick: Houston Texans ML , 1,69 Pinnacle

TruePicks

(0-1) Cleveland Browns @ Indianapolis Colts (0-1)
    September 18, 18:00 AM

The Cleveland Browns had another defeat in a game that could have won but once again the team in the final quarter to shake back and lost at home against the Cincinnati Bengals by 17:27. The Indianapolis Colts have had a miserable away from home where they were completely massacred by the Houston Texans by 34:7, and it was not worse than that because it happened.

The Cleveland Browns have a QB in the 1st good read but when there is read the 1st Colt McCoy becomes a bit ridiculous, but when you can have the 1st read it has good weapons such as WR and TE Watson Massaquio. Along with good arms to passing game the team has a good rushing game as RB Peyton Hillis and it is this particular player that can cause immense problems in the Indianapolis Colts.

The Indianapolis Colts are completely "screwed", the team was built for his star QB Peyton Manning and no one else, without it is worthless and team performance against the Houston Texans was completely ridiculous. QB Kenny Collins is a veteran quarterback and sincerely can not do miracles with that team is designed to Peyton Manning, will be a very long hard season for the Indianapolis Colts and the defense have the problems that showed against the Texans offense and a that simply does not work without your star QB Peyton Manning the thing for very black for them, even against the Cleveland Browns.

Even playing at home can not go in the Indianapolis Colts, the team simply can not function without their QB Peyton Manning, will have huge problems on offense as defense, especially in stopping RB Peyton Hillis, so the value here is in Cleveland Browns to win and Handicap.

Pick: Cleveland Browns -1 , 1,83 Pinnacle
    Pick: Cleveland Browns ML ,1,78 Pinnacle

TruePicks

(0-1) Kansas City Chiefs @ Detroit Lions (1-0)
    September 18, 18:00 AM

The Kansas City Chiefs lost the first week at home against the Buffalo Bills 7:41 while the Detroit Lions were winning in the first week off at home against Tampa Bay Buccaneers by 27:20.

The Kansas City Chiefs had a miserable debut in the home where they were completely massacred by the Buffalo Bills. The team in the playoffs last year and has enough quality to come back to get this done but it must avoid the mistakes they made in the 1st week, the team has made huge turnovers that were used by the Buffalo and QB Matt Cassel did not pass protection of his team, ie, hope for the 2nd week a team much more organized, because I doubt very much that this team back to do a performance as miserable as he did in a week.

The team has a pretty good QB that can find solutions with protection in the field, especially with WR Breaston, RB McCluster is a pretty good rusher, but has to be more used by the team at this meeting, McCluster is also very important in the short passing game where he can always gain some good yards for his team.

The Detroit Lions are the teams that I liked to see in recent years despite its less good record, but it was a lot of his lack of experience of key players in their squad and the team has improved a lot in this aspect and perhaps this years can go to the playoffs. The Lions had a good debut by winning away from home against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers team that has a very good, it was very important to get the Lions to win and to top out it was something we could not do last year.

The Detroit Lions QB has a fairly new but with a good future for the front in my view, QB Matthew Stafford can get a pretty good read 1st and the weapons they have as giant WR WR Burleson and Johnson of the Detroit Lions offense can do damage, the major problem of this team is that their rushing game is no big deal which makes your attack a bit predictable. In the 1st week the surprise for me was not his offense but his defense that he had a pretty solid game and that gave me the victory in Tampa Bay

For me there is no reason for the handicap of the Kansas City Chiefs be so high, I think that has to do with the 1st week but certainly the team had time to improve and the only thing they have to avoid is to make all those turnovers that did some pass protection and give your QB and the game is completely open to my mind, and therefore beyond the handicap will also Moneyline because even the Lions are the favorites at this meeting are not so much as the odds show.

Pick: Kansas City Chiefs +9 , 1,83 William Hill
    Pick: Kansas City Chiefs ML , 4,22 Pinnacle

TruePicks

4-4 , unlucky the Eagles game but next week I'm back for week 3