sovann80
    sovann80's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

just won nicely on saturday, it's time to bet on Sunday

i'm thinking of putting most of my winnings on Detroit +8.5 and Steelers +14.5 in the early games, but will most likely put heavily on the Steelers +14.5; win those and play the late games.

give me your insights or best play for Sunday

Gilly86
    Gilly86's Avatar Become A Pro!

You should figure out +/- before you bet

In all seriousness, I wouldn't trust either of those games as a "put most of my winnings on this" game.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

lions game writeup by openparlay.com take for what it's worth. check out his website, he is 8-0 so far.

This will be the biggest blowout of all Sunday games. Without Charlie Weis’ imagination on offense, the Chiefs have been reduced to only one playmaker Jamaal Charles. Not nearly enough for today’s NFL. He gets shut down, the offense gets shut down. With Eric Berry out for the season, the secondary is ripe for the picking. Not a good thing when facing Stafford and Calvin Johnson. Detroit will score at least 30, KC will stay under 10.

My Pick: Detroit -9

i think detroit is a good pick to put in a teaser. just my opinion though. be careful.

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    lions game writeup by openparlay.com take for what it's worth. check out his website, he is 8-0 so far. This will be the biggest blowout of all Sunday games. Without Charlie Weis’ imagination on offense, the Chiefs have been reduced to only one playmaker Jamaal Charles. Not nearly enough for today’s NFL. He gets shut down, the offense gets shut down. With Eric Berry out for the season, the secondary is ripe for the picking. Not a good thing when facing Stafford and Calvin Johnson. Detroit will score at least 30, KC will stay under 10. My Pick: Detroit -9 i think detroit is a good pick to put in a teaser. just my opinion though. be careful.

do u think Detroit is more likely to win via blowout than baltimore??

that seems like a safer play because kansas city still has better plays than tennessee...I think baltimore is the surest play for tomorrow

BTW I have detroit on teasers

sovann80

lol sorry about the + and -, was cooking and writing and watching the late college games.

no love for the steelers? i think Seattle traveling across country with that offense and the Steelers losing like they did in Baltimore should be a blow out, the defense should score two TD's

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2476

im liking the bears big time tomorrow.now that urlacher needs to let out some frustration,think the defense will definetly show up

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

i like detroit at home, plus KC's qb has cracked ribs, which ndamucong suh will crack some more. but i think balt wins too, but man i'm not an expert. just my opinion. but i think kc sucks.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Pitt is going to blow Seattle out, and this is coming from a Seahawks fan. The Hawks are horrible. If it weren't for a lucky 65 yard TD by Seattle's Doug Baldwin in the 4th quarter, the Hawks would have been merely shutout by the 49ers. Tavaris Jackson is just horrible. He can't move his team down field consistently. I expect the Steelers to win by at least 20.

Steelers 34
    Seahawks 10

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    i like detroit at home, plus KC's qb has cracked ribs, which ndamucong suh will crack some more. but i think balt wins too, but man i'm not an expert. just my opinion. but i think kc sucks.

well I'm playing both teams

my only problem with playing detroit at a bigger than touchdown favorite is what happened last week... detroit dominates the game for 90% of the game, is up 14 and then KC loses by only 7 with a backdoor meaningless garbage time TD

that's why I love betting on games like the ravens game where they can win by merely 6 points and still cover (you're much safer in case of a backdoor cover there)

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

Interesting summaries by your man Face. Agree with some but disagree with the Green Bay. Newton may have had a great game-"the best rookie game I've seen" according to Jaws but lets be honest, the Pack are the champs and they are arguably better than last year. As for KC @ DET, I like the sound of cracked ribs...Good luck

sovann80

got paid boys!!! hope you got paid!!! BOL next week