systemguy
    systemguy's Avatar Become A Pro!

11-2-1 so far in football (3-1-1 NFL)

Arizona +3.5
    Sandwich game for Washington after beating NYG and before going to Dallas. Arizona now has a QB who has the experience playing on the East Coast.

Tennessee +5.5
    Tennessee is not a good football team, they did not play well last week, but had a chance to win against Jacksonville and will face Baltimore in letdown mode.

Teasing these two to: Arizona +10.5 and Tennessee +12.5

Good luck !

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

the whole "letdown" thing is such a betting myth. The pats won huge last year against the jets in a big Rivalry emotion game...and then went on the road next week and destroyed the bears in a blizzard

saying "tennessee is not a good team" is really a big understatement, their offensive and defensive line right now is both absolutely terrible and they return the same secondary that was near the bottom of the league last year in defensive passing efficiency. Baltimore was a very good ATS team last year and they're generally a very safe bet in these games against teams they should beat

I think Ngata and Suggs will dominate the titans offensive line, getting all over hassellback and you will see a very big game by Rice and Flacco

letitride87
    letitride87's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you're betting on the ravens due to the "letdown theory" you must not realize they are one of the best teams in the league at staying focused and hammering crappy teams especially on the road. They are one of the best road favorite teams in the nfl if not the best since harbaugh took over. also hasselbeck is a joke of a qb who will blow the cover if they even come close to sticking with the ravens.

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by letitride87 View Post
    If you're betting on the ravens due to the "letdown theory" you must not realize they are one of the best teams in the league at staying focused and hammering crappy teams especially on the road. They are one of the best road favorite teams in the nfl if not the best since harbaugh took over. also hasselbeck is a joke of a qb who will blow the cover if they even come close to sticking with the ravens.

yep 5.5 is a gift

baltimore wins this by at least a 7-10

systemguy

Good luck guys.

systemguy

3-0 today, 6-1-1 NFL, 14-2-1 all football. The books cleaned up on the Tennessee game. Some people will never learn.

bhikool836
    bhikool836's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

well done!

systemguy

Quote Originally Posted by bhikool836 View Post
    well done!

winner2
    winner2's Avatar Become A Pro!

good job, I will look for your plays going forward my Z System also had Tennessee winning which a lot of cappers missed today

Galego
    Galego's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 119

Great start so far!!!

Titans was the best play of the day!!

mp5070
    The Michael Scott Company
    mp5070's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7789

Nice hit!!!!!

Aztec Empire2
    Aztec Empire2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7076

Good Job!!!!

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

N1! I didn't play either one but I did have some questions about Baltimore that were overlooked after last week. Their defense is old...their receivers are old and their QB just isn't that good! I don't know why they let Heap go either? It seemed like he was pretty important to their offense.

systemguy

Thanks guys.