Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Anyone Else Agree That Eagles/Falcons Is The Hardest Game To Read?

Anyone else think that the Eagles/Falcons game is the hardest game to read? Books giving the Falcons +2/Eagles-2. I think this game could go either way.

What do you guys think? My gut tells me to take the points and take the Falcons at home with Matt Ryan.

Wrecked
    Dreamin the live
    Wrecked's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

lol, eagles all the way. fade the public.

Gilly86
    Gilly86's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its a big emotional game for both sides on Sunday night football. It'll be close either way. Tease the falcons to +9.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Quote Originally Posted by Wrecked View Post
    lol, eagles all the way. fade the public.
    public is on philly guy... not even sure why I bother with this place anymore.... 80+% of guys on here are retarded

aimgator
    aimgator's Avatar Become A Pro!

dont need to over think....anytime the eagles are favs under 7 pts....just play it ....lol

Speedy88

I think the only solid plays are the over, and to tease the Falcons to +9.

kruser
    kruser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

very tough game to cap!

hey buddy
    hey buddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10423

Tough game, I would look elsewhere but if I had to play I would take the Falcons at home with the points.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Toughest game on the board this weekend in my honest opinion.

bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    Toughest game on the board this weekend in my honest opinion.
    What is your opinion on this one D3? can ATL slow down Vick, McCoy, D-Jax etc? Will ATL change their plan of having an air it out attack and rely on Turner and Snelling? Losing McClure can't be good. ATL's o-line will have it's hands full I think. I really like ATL, but I think they are in trouble this game. They also have more pressure on them to avoid 0-2 start. Ryan also has more pressure than Vick IMO. This is a statement game for him. Can he rise to the occasion against that secondary?

Very intriguing game

SpreadSniper

if it's a "tough game to cap" then you take the points.... there, not so ******* tough now was it?

SpreadSniper

P.S - what was Vicks completion percentage last week and how many yards did he throw for vs a much weaker STL D?

rain_e
    rain_e's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 387

Definately a tough game but I'm on the Eagles -3 @ +100 for 2.5 units.

SpreadSniper

can lead a horse to water, but you cant make em drink... guys are hopeless sometimes...

ATL home record last season = 6 - 2
    Vick chucked his worst game as an Eagle last week and it will continue, especially given they are playing a pissed off Falcons on their home opener. If Jackson hadn't gone out on his third touch of the game last week the result might have been much different.

My ATL pick will not be a confident one but giving points on a good home team and ill gladly take em.

bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadSniper View Post
    can lead a horse to water, but you cant make em drink... guys are hopeless sometimes... ATL home record last season = 6 - 2 Vick chucked his worst game as an Eagle last week and it will continue, especially given they are playing a pissed off Falcons on their home opener. If Jackson hadn't gone out on his third touch of the game last week the result might have been much different. My ATL pick will not be a confident one but giving points on a good home team and ill gladly take em.
    Let's bet 50 points on this. I'll take PHI -2.5.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

can lead a horse to water, but you cant make em drink... guys are hopeless sometimes...

ATL home record last season = 6 - 2
    Vick chucked his worst game as an Eagle last week and it will continue, especially given they are playing a pissed off Falcons on their home opener. If Jackson hadn't gone out on his third touch of the game last week the result might have been much different.

My ATL pick will not be a confident one but giving points on a good home team and ill gladly take em.
    wow this guy is clueless... Hopefully he doesnt cap his own games..if he does hopefully he only bets with points

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by aimgator View Post
    dont need to over think....anytime Matt Ryan is a home underdog....just play it ....lol
    Fixed

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I just looked it up, Ryan hasn't been a home dog since his rookie year in 2008 when it happened twice and Atlanta won outright both times. He is 18-2 straight up all time at home during regular season.

dlunc3

P.S - what was Vicks completion percentage last week and how many yards did he throw for vs a much weaker STL D?

ok then, how did falcons D do last week vs a much weaker bears offense? and now they are without their top defensive tackle this week?

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

If you think it's hard to read, ignore it. Plenty of other options...

Speedy88

Yeah there are so many other good games out there, people should stay away from this game. It could really go either way. I do see it being a close game, so I think teasing the Falcons to +9 is pretty safe.

craigpb
    craigpb's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7898

Falcons have been good at home, but barely won most of those. Eagles have some OL problems, but Vick is the one guy who can turn those problems into a positive play. Falcons will be outclassed here and unless you really love their WRs against the Eagles secondary I would take Philly.

dlunc3

Best to just layoff and take balt -5.5

hitman09
    hitman09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

Eagles ML on this game.

keel44
    Update your status
    keel44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12276

BIG PLAYS --- Eagles are so dangerous, offense and defense. This is a tough game to cap because of this. You can't figure in big play potential. Let me tell you the Eagles are the play.

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

Atlanta, in this game, IMO, is a cinch. But I'm normally wrong. I'm going big on the Falcons in spite of the spread.
    Philly's O Line is brutalized. Atlanta should attack the crap outta Vick. How good will he be? I don't know. But I love Atlanta in this spot.

SpreadSniper

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    Best to just layoff and take balt -5.5
    something somewhere about someone being clueless.... how'd that PHI and BAL play work out for you??? granted I was on Balty, but if you couldnt realize that was one game where you take the points maybe you are the one who should re-consider "capping" games there champ.

dlunc3

Eagles were the right play last week and would take them again tomorrow.. ran into some tough luck and injuries... Oh well, that's life... Anyone that watched the gane knows that it was obvious who the better team was.. and obviously wr were both wrong about the ravens.. what's your point bringing it up a week later? Get a life and move on

SpreadSniper

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    Eagles were the right play last week and would take them again tomorrow.. ran into some tough luck and injuries... Oh well, that's life... Anyone that watched the gane knows that it was obvious who the better team was.. and obviously wr were both wrong about the ravens.. what's your point bringing it up a week later? Get a life and move on
    unfortunately (I guess) I was on Atlanta... after all, they werent the play, were they? with vick in there they (ATL) forced 3 turnovers, were up by 10 in the 3rd, yet the Eagles were "the play"? Ya, they were clearly the better team, right?
    Now normally I wouldnt care or re-post on a topic as such but then again Im not the moron who decided to start talkin smack about a fellow member, now was I?

I wasnt the one asking the question... I simply gave an opinion to which you responded like a know-it-all....

P.S - play ATL this week cause they are clearly the better team, right?

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

unfortunately (I guess) I was on Atlanta... after all, they werent the play, were they? with vick in there they (ATL) forced 3 turnovers, were up by 10 in the 3rd, yet the Eagles were "the play"? Ya, they were clearly the better team, right? Now normally I wouldnt care or re-post on a topic as such but then again Im not the moron who decided to start talkin smack about a fellow member, now was I? I wasnt the one asking the question... I simply gave an opinion to which you responded like a know-it-all.... P.S - play ATL this week cause they are clearly the better team, right?

the eagles were up 10 points with Vick in the game

truth be told, I bet on Atlanta in a teaser and I'm happy they won but I think Vick going out of the game turned all the momentum to Atlanta's side. Eagles win that game by 7-10 if he stays in