Colts +1 +130
    Arizona +3.5 -120
    Chargers +7
    Falcons +1

2011 Year Record
    0-0

CBBPhenom
    CBBPhenom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Got a request for how I handicap so I figured I'd post some writeups.

Cards: Like them over an overrated Skins team. Grossman is not a good player and will not be able to do what Cam did to the cards. I feel Beanie Wells and Fitzgerald with their new qb will be able to beat the skins outright. Like the value they are receiving since they are a west coast team going east and just feel this is more of a pickem.

Colts: This line is just flat out wrong. Colts at home and Collins seemed to start jelling with his team towards the end of last week. Colts are not going to be as bad as everyone thinks and getting a home dog here just feels right. The fact that the line seems to be very close lets me know vegas is on my side.

Chargers: My pick to be the next superbowl champs. Enough said.

Falcons: If you know me, I am an avid Eagles fan, so this is more a desperate falcons team at home playing a somewhat cocky "dream team". Eagles look good but their run d is suspect and if the falcons can run this will create an unbalanced defense. This one will be close because Vick will want to play his old team tough, but another home dog where were getting value.

Bottom line. I love dogs in pro and these seem to be some winners. good luck!

Ras1112
    Ras1112's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Mostly with you, not sure about Chargers but will and Vikings
    GL!

CBBPhenom

thanks. Really like this card. Hopefully 75% or better!

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Question : You pick two of the three west coast teams that travel east for the early game. Traditionally their record is sub 35 percent. What effect did this have on your picks?

CBBPhenom

This has nothing to do with my capping other then it has created a good number. I feel this mentality eventually gets baked into a number so if vegas wants to give me a hook because typically west coast teams don't get up for an east coast game, then fine. The cards will be ready for this game and if the Chargers sleep in Ne it would be a miracle.

Vortexx00
    Vortexx00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Best of luck with your plays today

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6495

gl bro

CBBPhenom

St. Louis +7 - They dropped alot of passes last week. They catch more passes and not deal with S. jack loss, they beat eagles. Good team hidden gem.

*Just edited went to get the line and it was 7 changed from 6 to7. even better~!
    Last edited by CBBPhenom; 09-18-11 at 10:51 PM.

CBBPhenom

No time for write up st Louis ny under 44