PayUpSukka
    YANKEES -1.5
    PayUpSukka's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by justinivers View Post
    Chicago and the chargers will both win

Chicago's speed on defense is is a very bad match of for bress and his finesse offense. Chicago has won the last 3 meetings against the saints. THe saints defense is really not that good.

The chargers will exploit the patriots secondary. You have to put pressure on rivers and that is what the patriots are having trouble doing. It is also why they are switching to a traditional 4-3 defense. They just dont have the personnel to put pressure on the qb.
    As far as brady and his offense. The only way you beat the patriots offense this year is by putting brady on his ass. THat is what the chargers do best. Now they got the secondary to hold up while they do it.
    With a start like this I would put +250 line that this guys post count never reaches 20....too much opinion, too little knowledge= losses,debt,and standing naked in a dark warehouse @ 3am on a Monday night, while tony and vincenzo size u up with a new pair of cement shoes. Hope your playing post up and not credit.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

I like the Bears also. The whole team will rally around Brian Urlacher. Saints got some big time injuries to there wideouts. Not sure if Lance Moore is playing and we know Colston is out. Saints defense looked like garbage vs the Packers. Bears looked great against the Falcons. Will see what happens but out of the two Bears got a great shot.

Limey
    3-3 so far this season
    Limey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 161

As a Pats fan, I say the Chargers have the better shot. They utterly dominated New England last season (at home, admittedly) and lost by three points (due to four turnovers) when they hit the upright with a FG as time expired.

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3415

Quote Originally Posted by chantrain View Post
    It's ridiculous how little respect the Bears get. You'd think they were the Panthers the way people belittle and disrespect them.

Watch and learn, morons. Watch and learn....as they beat one elite team after another.
    when the bears lose by 17 and cuntler has 3 picks come find me
    Last edited by ThaWoj; 09-17-11 at 01:00 AM. Reason: cuntler showed up as oyster lol

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 463

Bears

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post

moron, the bears don't lose by that much hardly ever. They had ONE blow out loss last season...to the patriots...in a fuckin blizzard.

Saints aren't that good, really...these are two elite teams that can beat eachother. If the Bears don't lose by more than a touchdown to the Packers, then the Saints aren't going to blow them out either.

ThaWoj
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO

cuntler is cuntler thats all that needs to be said. and u cant use the packers as an example b/c thats one of the biggest division rivalries in nfl history so of course those games are always gonna be close. colston & possibly moore, porter, & harper not playing is going to be THE only reason the saints might not win by 17. but injuries are no excuse. saints have had extra time to prepare, extra rest, and there is an emotional tie to this game that stems from the last 5 years.

good luck.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

I smell a .

vitalogist
    GET LOOSE!
    vitalogist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

So what's your play, pavy?

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

I think both are horrible ML plays.
    SD goin out east? Bad story. The Bears? OK, that's questionable. They are the most under-rated team out there. They went to the championship game last year with a QB EVERYONE hates, yet is the ONLY QB in the NFL that can do what he does off his back foot. There's 0 comparison ability wise to Cutler right now in the NFL. NO QB can do what he is capable of, and it's not even close. You have to go back to early Elway and Favre to see that kind of arm strength.

Thing is, I think the Bears are walking into a horrible spot. I would not touch this game with a 100 foot pole, although I did take NO in the BTP thingy. I just would not put money on that game.

NE is a strong play vs SD on the ML, for certain. I just think you're outta your mind playing this game on the SD side, unless you were taking the points. Either way, that game is a NO play for me, save NE on the ML, if I were going to play it. W coast teams suck on the E Coast. They always do, mathematically and they always will (and vice versa).

ThaWoj
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    I smell a .
    obv 17 is exaggerating but the whole point is that ppl are thinking this game is gonna be close etc. i never bet on my teams but if i were to, i would hammer the 1st quarter. ppl outside of the gulf south dont understand what kind of emotional game this is going to be and i expect the saints to ride a huge emotional wave in the 1st quarter.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by vitalogist View Post
    So what's your play, pavy?
    Here is what I'll do:

1.1 unit on a 6 pt teaser on Saints/Patriots
    1 unit on Bears ML
    1 unit on Chargers ML

If both Saints and Patriots win I'll lose one unit. If both or one of them loses I'll make a profit.

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

Neither and can't find any good ones but if you must go with Jags. Seeing BTP consensus will tell you alot.

justinivers
    justinivers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PayUpSukka View Post
    With a start like this I would put +250 line that this guys post count never reaches 20....too much opinion, too little knowledge= losses,debt,and standing naked in a dark warehouse @ 3am on a Monday night, while tony and vincenzo size u up with a new pair of cement shoes. Hope your playing post up and not credit.
    obviousy you dont watch the nfl

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

obviousy you dont watch the nfl
    Neither do you, if you think the Pats are employing a traditional 4-3 defense and will have trouble with their pass rush.

You are right that the secondary (mostly safety) is the weak spot though.

Full Time Hobo
    In a Box
    Full Time Hobo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3676

Chargers.
    Pat's defense is always their weak point.
    If the chargers show up they will win.
    But you never know because the chargers always start their season off shitty.

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Bears

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

Lets see if the Chargers have cleaned up their special team problems, they sure didn't look like it in week 1.

Scully
    Scully's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

The game against the Chargers is a game the Pats know they must have as they look ahead to a possible matchup with them in January. Big difference for the overrated Chargers between playing in California and playing on the east coast come January and New England knows that is a huge factor. A victory on Sunday is one BB will most assuredly instill upon the minds of his players as they take to the field against SD at home.

the_situation
    the_situation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6309

neither. Pats D is underrated and will improve every week. potential to be top 10 in nfl easy.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Quote Originally Posted by B1GER1C828 View Post
    Chargers have a better shot. Too much hype on bears right now.

Chargers will throw all over my beloved patriots defense and should keep it close.
    They are 7 point dogs guy....

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!

hype on Bears, lol. Bears are one of the most under rated and disrespected teams in the league.

hype, lulz

justinivers
    justinivers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post
    Neither do you, if you think the Pats are employing a traditional 4-3 defense and will have trouble with their pass rush.

You are right that the secondary (mostly safety) is the weak spot though.
    call a 3-4 defense if you want

that is why they brought haynesworth in
    if you watch the game they play alot of it in a 4-3 monday night.

and a ton of it in preseason.

but think what you like good luck to you hope you put alot on new england

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1902

Bears, even though I think Cutler sucks.

RGG
    RGG's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bears

rsnnh12

call a 3-4 defense if you want

that is why they brought haynesworth in
    if you watch the game they play alot of it in a 4-3 monday night.

and a ton of it in preseason.

but think what you like good luck to you hope you put alot on new england
    My point was that there is nothing traditional about the Pats base 4-3. They'll play just as much 3-4 and 4-2-5 as they will 4-3, and they'll get QB pressure with all 3 setups. Belichick uses the 3-4 and 4-3 interchangeably. Mayo is one of the smartest defenders the Pats have, and he is rushing the QB a lot more from the weak side LB spot. He'll take advantage of his matchups. Carter, Ellis, Spikes, and Cunningham rushing from the outside should create a lot of pressure as well.

I wont be putting a lot on the Pats, I think San Diego could cover, but I will be playing Pats ML. The best bets will be props on the Pats TEs though.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

^what kind of bets on the pats tight ends?

rsnnh12

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    ^what kind of bets on the pats tight ends?
    5Dimes hasn't released their props yet for this game (probably after the college games are done), but the overs should be good bets for both Hernandez and Gronkowski if the lines are where I expect them to be (around 4 catches for each, 50ish yards, yes at + money for TDs)

Out of the 80 offensive snaps the Pats ran on Monday, 65 had 2+ TEs (only 2 plays had 3 I believe). The remaining 15 had 1 TE. When facing stronger CBs/secondaries, the Pats will use their TEs extensively because not only are they talented players, but they are hard to cover 1 on 1. Hernandez can line up in the slot or at the traditional TE slot. He is fast and runs great routes. A CB is a proper matchup for him, but he rarely gets that for some reason. He can burn almost any LB. Gronkowski is just huge, with amazing hands. Only dropped 3 passes last year out of 49 targets, as a rookie. His hands are even better this year. He also creates big matchup problems, as he is too athletic for most LBs and too big for most safeties.

San Diego has a good secondary, so I expect the Pats to run lots of TE looks to open up the receivers. The Pats stayed away from Miami's CBs, I expect the same for this week.

Also look for Woodhead to have a few big carries... Liuget is a great young dlineman for SD, but he has shown to be very aggressive and over-eager to get to the QB. Look for some big RB draws that will feature Woodhead, especially if the Pats go no huddle again.

Sorry for the long post lol

ThaWoj
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO

where y'at chantrain?? lol

not over yet but cuntler and your bears are lookin mighty fine out there

might actually be 17 when its all said and done. y'all lucky its not a blowout already w/our failure to convert 3rd downs and in the redzone

ThaWoj
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post

Quote Originally Posted by chantrain View Post

moron, the bears don't lose by that much hardly ever. They had ONE blow out loss last season...to the patriots...in a fuckin blizzard.

Saints aren't that good, really...these are two elite teams that can beat eachother. If the Bears don't lose by more than a touchdown to the Packers, then the Saints aren't going to blow them out either.

First 12