loopydude11
    meh
    loopydude11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 339

Quote Originally Posted by GGZOLA View Post
    2 team teaser 6.5 points

STANFORD -1 vs usc :Was expecting double digits, will lay it all on the line against USC's bad defense. I think WASH is better than USC, stanford drilled them every which way. Cant imagine two huge upsets in a row by USC, and ND practically beat themselves last week.

BUFFALO BILLS (NFL) PK vs. redskins: Redskins many injuries against a well-rested bills team coming off a bye (7-2 ats last nine after bye) but the skins simply not a good team. Plus no tightower (leading rusher) no moss (leading threat @WR) and no qb (beck is in).
    Pray I win this one is huge, can't see this one going down.
    I have hit the 4-teamers without needing points on most, but always one game fukks me. This time limiting games because can't deal with bullshitt teams.
    2160=1800
    if you plan to tail, I suggest getting these two games early. Buffalo already on the move, I expect stanford this climb as well. I know stanford is RLM right now but I don't give a shitt.

i hit the teaser i posted in here too. nice weekend

GGZOLA
    GGZOLA's Avatar Become A Pro!

another bizarre, crooked week in NFL and college.
    Was gonna add saints in a 4 team 13pt teaser. I knew something like this would happen with one of the games.
    Pissed I didnt take lions that was easiest bet on board; tebow is a fluke-fraud, 3 points was a gift.
    Needless to say oddsmakers will heavily adjust to that; this was the week to pound against them.
    STANFORD/BUFFALO CASHES. +1800.00 ---

yearly record: 7-2, +2800

BennyFang
    BennyFang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10582

Yeah, Saints screwed me in the teaser I posted. I did hit another one Indy +21, Cincy +12, NE/Pit ov 39 (barely), and Buffalo +9. Lost juice.

GGZOLA

I don't care what anyone says. There is NO FUKKIN WAY a team scores 62 then gets embarrassed the way they did today. Let down let up, put down, etc. I don't buy any of it. There are much bigger forces and dollars swirling around and that heavily affects outcomes.
    Sad I still wager, thats why they call it degeneracy.
    Loops sorry missed your post good going as well. Fang hand in there, losing juice hardly one of the worst things for teasers.

GGZOLA

early look at next weeks lines both NCAA and NFL look horrible. Love to hear early opinions

GGZOLA

tempted to tease alabama/lsu either way but this game could break open either way with turnovers.
    Not touching it

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

Quote Originally Posted by GGZOLA View Post
    early look at next weeks lines both NCAA and NFL look horrible. Love to hear early opinions

Giants +22
    Phins +17
    Jets +14.5
    Chargers +18.5

Pretty much all dogs this week. I want to put Dallas in but Lee is so intricate to that D that I can see them losing SU. I'm not the biggest fan of having 3 road teams in my teaser but I think they will all keep the game close. I see them all being single digit games. Chargers in a prime spot to bounce back and thats a ton of points to get at home for a team with SD talent, especially in a spot where they need to show up.

GGZOLA

here is my set this week:

green bay-sd over 37.5 =Start with my best "leg." To ask GB to score on SD is like asking a crack-whore to suck you off for a dime bag. With some luck could get close to the number by 1/2time. Watching their defense, SD has none. They are really one of the worst pass defense teams (and clearly one of the worst coahed teams anywhere)

Oklahoma -1/2 vs. T A+M=I am getting sooners pk at home against an overrated T A+M (just like every year they are). Don't see OK losing again they destroyed a very solid KSU team last week on the road. They know they must win and win convincingly each and every week to have a chance for title game.

KC +9 vs dolphins =I do not think fins are tanking like the colts for the Luck sweepstakes, but I simply have no reason to stop teasing against them every freaking week. KC is playing OK, not great. If my fins win this game I doubt it will be more than a FG. I'll take the TD cushion all day. No running game for Miami. Terrible offense too.

Falcons +6 vs colts=After rams beat NO last week, it proved once again whole league beyond crooked. That being said, I feel colts are playing to lose after they blew the big lead vs KC a month ago. They just want to get Luck with the first pick and have manning molest him and groom him into the next superstar QB in indy. They simply do not compete, and are a mess on both sides. While ATL isn't great I think they should win this game if they play fairly decent. Colts have lost to bottom feeders cleveland BAD @home too. I believe this team gave up after their almost shocking win on prime time sunday night vs Steelers.

4 team teaser (ties lose) 900=750
    Last edited by GGZOLA; 11-03-11 at 02:25 PM.

BetWhisperer
    BetWhisperer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do you mean Falcons -6?

GGZOLA

BW, its a 13-pt teaser. I am teasing each line 13 points. Not all books offer this teaser.

Erwright
    Erwright's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 516

I just locked this teaser in. Tailed your Oklahoma pick and I already had the Packers Over in mind.

GB @ SD Over 37.5
    Oklahoma -.5
    San Fran +9.5
    NYG @ NE Over 38

What do you think?

BennyFang

I've been working on this today and have a pretty long list....I will definitely play the ones with an asterisk, Let me know likes and dislikes:

College:

West Virginia pk
    Purdue +38.5
    Iowa St -1
    Oklahoma pk *
    Arkansas +8 *
    Alabama +8.5 *
    Wake Forest +26.5
    Arkansas St -4

NFL

Cincinnati +16 *
    San Diego +18.5 *
    Jets +15
    New Orleans +4.5
    Washington +16.5
    Pittsburgh +10
    Indy +20
    Kansas City +9
    Chicago +20.5 *
    Houston +2.5
    New England +4
    SF/Washington un 50.5
    Giants/New England ov 38
    Jets/Buffalo ov 31

Really like the card this week. May play 1 college (which I never do) and 3 NFL 13/4s this weekend.

Comments appreciated!

loopydude11
    meh
    loopydude11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 339

i went with a 5 play 13 pt teaser this week, hopefully the 5th one rewards me and doesn't make me lose:

Chiefs +8
    Saints +4
    Pit/Bal under 55
    Pats +4
    Eagles +4

GGZOLA

[quote=BennyFang;12189091]I've been working on this today and have a pretty long list....I will definitely play the ones with an asterisk, Let me know likes and dislikes:

College:

West Virginia pk===dont trust this team now they are not playing well. Louisville is.
    Purdue +38.5=would go the other way,wisky off 2 loses likethe -12.5
    Iowa St -1=no opinion very erratic team
    Oklahoma pk * best
    Arkansas +8 * very good considering this watching SC last week.Good D, but piss poor offense.
    Alabama +8.5 * this game is gonna be close I dont think either way teased loses. would lean getting 17.5 with lsu though
    Wake Forest +26.5 =solid team getting 4 td's at home.
    Arkansas St -4= like this too but I stay away from this sun belt division

NFL

Cincinnati +16 * not quite sold on them yet
    San Diego +18.5 * will NEVER tease this shit team in anything except totals
    Jets +15 =buffalo playing great, dont see anything in jets; they are not a good team imo.Buffalo still gets no respect hence the -2; rather take them +11
    New Orleans +4.5=after last week cant see them losing again
    Washington +16.5=SF performs very bad vs nfc east teams historically, just not comfy with wash's offense (lack thereof)
    Pittsburgh +10==very solid,and payback. They are best team in AFC now.
    Indy +20=not sure about that
    Kansas City +9==one my my picks love it.
    Chicago +20.5 *===should be fine sharps pounding bears +9 to +7
    Houston +2.5==if they show up they win
    New England +4== -9 is too high very overrated team
    SF/Washington un 50.5=good total to play.
    Giants/New England ov 38=this good too
    Jets/Buffalo ov 31=might be a lot of defense here not sure.

GGZOLA

Quote Originally Posted by Erwright View Post
    I just locked this teaser in. Tailed your Oklahoma pick and I already had the Packers Over in mind.

GB @ SD Over 37.5
    Oklahoma -.5
    San Fran +9.5
    NYG @ NE Over 38

What do you think?
    looks fine. so many games look easy this week thats whats scaring me a bit.

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

love what you guys are doing in here.....just found this thread ...Ive hit my last 4 game teaser in college ..gonna try a couple in NFL ....what do you think ?

NFL[414] KANSAS CITY +9-110 (B+13)
    NFL[425] NY GIANTS +22-110 (B+13)
    NFL[427] GREEN BAY +8-110 (B+13)
    NFL[430] PITTSBURGH +10-120 (B+13)
    640/400

GGZOLA

Green bay is so much better in all aspects than SD, people are betting SD is "due" this n that...fact doesnt change, they have shit special teams, shit D, and shit coaching. The triple crown of shit. I am going to have to take GB in another teaser; can't pass up +7.5 on them.
    KC=my pick already
    pitts=honorable mention liked this, gonna use in another teaser.
    NYG=I don't read this team well, why is line so high? but NE is vastly overrated.

GGZOLA

Another set; will rise, tie and lose juice, or get buried this weekend

Oklahoma -13.5 vs T a+m Yes, again. Cannot see them losing, period, and feel pretty good with them covering the number as well.

GB +7.5 vs chargers=changed a previous pick to this, hence the edit. Just don't see such a piss-poor, underacheiving-for-years team like SD winning by more than a TD, if they even do.

OVER GB/SD 37.5=This is my favorite total of the week, so playin it again.

Pitt Steelers +9.5 vs BALT.=forget the first game; these 2 teams going in total opposites; BALT lucky they played such a shit team to come back and win. Pitts man-handled PATS, playing solid, revenge angle, etc. I will take Rothlesraper over Flax at heinz field all day.

a little smaller on this one: Ties lose, 600=500
    Last edited by GGZOLA; 11-04-11 at 04:41 PM.

BennyFang

Rethinking....SD +18.5 or GB +7.5?

GGZOLA

If SD is up at the half,they go in conservative mode, AKA norv turner-ball. Allows GB to catch up or stay close then go ahead. Even if SD is up, they find ways to let teams back and get fukked, or fukk themselves. Remember last year? SD vs NE? Everyone said "SD due to win, they gonna win" what happened? NE spanked their ass. If this were the patriots at 7-0, they would be laying 10-16 points no matter where they play. I dont get it, why is this team undervalued so much this year? anything under a TD I gotta tease in their favor
    I simply cannot back this SD team ever. They find ways to lose every week,and are freakin losers.
    I went to their game last year vs oakland. They got thrashed because raiders ran a trick play, recovered a fumble or two, etc. They simply are awful at execution, period.

GGZOLA

I have TWO college ball plays today, its going to be OKL -7 1st half. 275=250
    and LSU +1/2 (1st qtr) -122 305=250.

Nick The Greek
    Nick The Greek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Bengals +16
    Chargers-Pack over 38
    Niners-Skins over 24.5
    Texans-Browns over 28
    240 to win 200

Good luck gentlemen.

GGZOLA

my last post here and on this thread. lost 4k yesterday on college football chasing, looks like gonna lose more than that today in NFL.
    following a schmuck at covers who wins every fukkin week except when I follow, buried me.
    GL to all and thanks for chiming in this thread...I am going to figure out how to pay over 10g's to the bookie.
    I'm done for good this time, so I guess in a way glad for the cleanout.

First 123