AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN
    Go CARDS!!!
    AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Colts +2.5, Do the Browns show up??

Thinking about this colts +2.5... thoughts??? Browns lost to the Cincinnati last week at Home... I know the colts are Garbage, but I think they could muster a win here.

If your play is the Browns.. Why?

loopydude11
    meh
    loopydude11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 339

I think the Colts will win, don't see how Collins could play that bad two games in a row

Red Devil
    Red Devil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 74

Peyton Hillis will run over the Colts. Browns by 2 TDs.

wade1
    wade1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

Gotta take colts here

Jive
    Jive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

I'm going with the Colts, but I'm not convinced it is wise.

The War Room
    The War Room's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

The Colts problems seemed to stem well past the loss of Manning and the Browns looked awful against the lowly Bengals. I think Hillis will have a big impact on this game, but tough to cap this one.

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

I started the year thinking CLE would be a good sleeper team and that Collins should have enough basic game left to guide the Colts to a reasonable start. In my opinion both teams looked brutal to start-I'm far away from this game. Cheers

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Browns win, the Colts are zero without Manning. Collins just qualified for social security he is done.

The War Room
    The War Room's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

If you watched the Cleveland game, you know one of their BIG issues was punting the ball. McGee had 8 punts with a 30 yard average (one was as short as 20 yards and the Bengals started their drive in field goal range after a punt!).We found out after the game he had been kicking with a herniated disk in his back. The browns defense came up big until late in the game, as the Bengals started around the 50 on a good majority of their drives.

Browns will have a different punter against the Colts and at least be able to give their defense a chance with field position.

AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN
    Go CARDS!!!
    AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Ok, Most likely a no play for me, Im still leaning on the colts tho, if I see my line jump to +3 Im taking the colts as an automatic play. BOL to all

Johnnyp101
    Johnnyp101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 342

Colts lock they are pissed and will step up dwight and mathis are mad with 1 sack combined and that run d will shut up the critics and kerry will be able to put up points with the defenseive momentum trust me guranteed lock

JoMoney2785
    JoMoney2785's Avatar Become A Pro!

indy is a massive home field advantage...not sure if colt mccoy will be able to step up and produce a big game