My Official Card:

4 Team Parlay: ($267 / $1,858.99)

Tampa Bay +3.5 (-110)
    Tennessee ML -160
    San Diego ML -250
    Minnesota +3.5 (-120)

PsychoQ
    PsychoQ's Avatar Become A Pro!

dont agree with tampa or minnesota jackson was 0-2 as a qb what makes you think that will change this week?

ipickwinners
    ipickwinners's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

are there any unofficial plays we need to be aware on sir?

ZDAVIES8491
    ZDAVIES8491's Avatar Become A Pro!

By Request, I will begin tracking my plays on SBR...Good Luck Guys, lets make some money today!

ZDAVIES8491

Well, ipickwinners:

I like the jets, but don't like to lay over a touchdown on a roller coaster team. Baltimore / Pitt is clearly a crapshoot, so I do see value in taking the Steelers ML. I would have taken GB, but Jacksonville is a run-heavy offense and GB's front line is not exactly a run stopper, although their secondary is as good as it gets. I don't believe I will play any of these mentioned, but just my two cents. Good Luck!

ZDAVIES8491

Psycho, please do not trash my post with negativity. However, to answer your question, Minnesota has a top 5 defense all the way around. The Viking's front line on both sides of the ball are among the elite in the NFL (hence Adrian Peterson's success), not to mention the defense's uncanny ability to sack the quarterback. The Cardinals are among the leagues worst when it comes to running the ball, which is why they are atop the league in points scored and passing yardage, because that's how they have to win games. I feel the combination of Minnesota's pressure on Kurt Warner, their overall defense, and the combination of Adrian Peterson's ability to grind out a close game added to a few explosive plays make the Vikings +3.5 a solid lean.