frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

I expect Time Tebow to start if Broncos goes 1-4

I can see this happening sooner. If Orton continues fail, I expect John Fox to make a move to at the very least appease the broncos fan before the midway point, and hopefully draft a QB next year. Tebow might or might not be the answer, but doesn't hurt to give this guy at least 8 full games to show his stuff. I very skeptical with Tebow transition into becoming a QB, but if the seasons lost by a 1-4 or 0-4, there's no point in sticking with Orton who will get you absolutely nowhere.

Josh McDaniels stubborness to keep starting with Orton what got him fired last year. The outrage from the usually very loyal Broncos fans was unbelievable and unprecedented, as for the time under Owner Pat Bowlen regular home games were no longer being sold out.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quinn would start before Tebow guy

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Quinn would start before Tebow guy

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9605

nothing u can do with that horrific o line, and a hurt rb, stubborn coach and overrated wr's

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

I think Quinn will get a look before Tebow. Tebow has to be looking terrible in Practice, and in meetings for him to be named the third team. Terrible, and from reports that some people are getting he is looking exactly that terrible. If you can't be accurate in Practice and you can't grasp the game plan in practice, there is no chance of you ever becoming a good NFL QB. People just need to stop with this non-sense talk that he is a 'winner'. Football in college, and football in the NFL couldn't be more different, they 'miseawell be different sports with different rules.

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

Quinn is number two if anything tebow wont be seen until 8-12 week

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

Tebow won't be a starter for a few seasons until he progresses.

sports66
    sports66's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dont think we'll be seeing tebow this season

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Raiders and weather made them look worse than they really are on offense...

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tebow wont see the field in denver, but i hope they trade him because he's gonna be a good starter. John fox and john elway will ruin the broncos franchise, probably 3 wins in the next 3 years

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

tebow is third in line.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2476

the only bright spot for him,is he cant play any worse than he did last week.they can only get better

iwantcougars
    iwantcougars's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

tebow will start if they have less than 4 wins in week 11, not sooner. Quin wont start before tebow. They want to evaluate tebow and show to the fanbase, and then grab a qb in the 1st round, if tebows wont work out.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Broncos are gunning for Andrew Luck.. THEY WILL NEVER START TEBOW!!!

0-16 Broncos.. Book it!!!

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

If you're not 6'5" with laser guided rocket arm, don't ever expect a chance.

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

If you know ANYTHING about John Fox, the best QB option plays - unless Denver signs Brian St Pierre.
    If you remember the story from last year and got paid? Well done. If you don't? Oh well.
    Denver's best option to win is starting, so....
    If Tebow converrts to a TE position, then the sooner he gets on with his career. I hate to say Cam Newton has better accuracy, but he does. And I believe Newton was at BEST a late 1st rounder.
    Tebow? Nope. He's had a year and in preseason he made Trent Dilfer look impressive.
    That said, Quinn's long ball? It's the worst of ANY QB I've ever watched in an NFL game.

To the douchebag "the earth is 5k years old MAYBE and dinosaurs walked with humans"- this is the NFL if you can play, you WILL play.
    Orton is a top 20 QB without question right now. Tebow? Top 150 MAYBE, and tons of those guys are on the street right now.
    Tebow can NOT play QB on the NFL level. If you watch tape of him vs 2nd and 3rd stringers, he's TERRIBLE as a QB.
    He should convert to TE. The longer he waits, the more games he's holding hostage for his team.

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie Mccracken View Post
    If you're not 6'5" with laser guided rocket arm, don't ever expect a chance.

That's not fair. Flutie was a player.
    Remember his first win vs Jax? Of course you don't.
    I'd educate, but lets all remember Rob Johnson vs the "miracle" the Tians pulled off where there were "no flags on the field".
    Just sayin, Flutie is and always will be a winner in the NFL. His last play in the NFL? Let us know what it was, because Jim McMahon could do the same thing.. What was it?
    And gettin back, what was Fluties' first winning game against who and who coached that team? (no youtube, norst google).
    Answer it - and when you cannot - f off with your crap opinions.
    Tebow is NOTHING like Flutie. One can play QB and one cannot. When Den craps out and starts him, you will see and it will be funny, in spite the fact I hate to see teams lose.

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8214

Agree with those saying Quinn will see the field first...your'e going to have to fire John Fox before he plays a qb he thinks is 3rd best on his team and he won't let the fans, the city, or even the management tell him otherwise.

hubie69
    I am JJs bookie
    hubie69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

Who is Time Tebow fellow you speak of?

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Quote Originally Posted by McBa1n View Post
    That's not fair, Flutie was a player
    He was actually making a case for the non-prototypical QB. He was not trashing him.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5224

crowd was screaming for tebow sunday already.

this kid is the best leader in sports and a capable quarterback. he just needs his chance. kids a winner. huge fan obviously.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1710

Tebow is better than Newton.

We all know how everyone trashed him.

Last I remember Tebow was passing for 300 yards and running for 90 getting TD's, obviously he can't play in the nfl.

Tilt360
    Tilt360's Avatar Become A Pro!

We don't know how good Tebow r how bad he is, but I think he should get a chance to be on the field. The Bronco know what they have in Orton. By starting Orton they wont make the playoff. SO why not give Tebow a chance if it doesn't turn out any better why not go 0-18 so they can draft Luck next year.

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11720

how can do any worse in what they have out their now. fans might be right because you know how much they hate the raiders. they came to denver and kicked their ass

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5224

broncos management is clueless.

mattyend33
    mattyend33's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't count them out yet saw the line jump a couple months ago

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Quote Originally Posted by INVEGA MAN View Post
    how can do any worse in what they have out their now. fans might be right because you know how much they hate the raiders. they came to denver and kicked their ass
    rule #1: the fans are never right.

Ingram$
    Ingram$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    broncos management is clueless.
    They seldom got it right anyway

Ingram$
    Ingram$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post

frostno98

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post

Not in Denver. I think the fans are more feed up with Orton, than rather seeing Tebow playing. We just want to see anyone else handling the snaps than Orton. I still can't figure out why Orton still in the league. This guys traditionally looks great in the pre-season. Come real game time, he continues to disappoint the Denver faithful with his bone head blunder. And I think I've seen enough of this guy. That phantom fumble is unforgivable, after all the crap and damaged he already done last year.

When the seats in Mile high becomes empty again like last year, something will happen to Fox and Elway. The Broncos owners Pat Bowlens already got two Super Championships, so all he cares about now is making money. Considering how fragile the economy already is, fans will stop coming back quicker than he knows it.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Not in Denver. I think the fans are more feed up with Orton, than rather seeing Tebow playing. We just want to see anyone else handling the snaps than Orton. I still can't figure out why Orton still in the league. This guys traditionally looks great in the pre-season. Come real game time, he continues to disappoint the Denver faithful with his bone head blunder. And I think I've seen enough of this guy. That phantom fumble is unforgivable, after all the crap and damaged he already done last year. When the seats in Mile high becomes empty again like last year, something will happen to Fox and Elway. The Broncos owners Pat Bowlens already got two Super Championships, so all he cares about now is making money. Considering how fragile the economy already is, fans will stop coming back quicker than he knows it.
    yeah, but that all sort of assumes that Tebow would be an upgrade. i gotta figure that if Tebow were good enough, he'd start (or at least be 2nd string). lock-out hurt him badly, he needed this off-season to work on mechanics and get acclimated to new system. will say that i thought it was a good move by Tebow to come out and say he's waiting his turn. no sense aligning yourself with malcontent fans and appearing to be a malcontent yourself. Tebow's a good guy (if annoying), if he deserves a chance he'll get it. Fox and Elway aren't sitting him because of animosity, i'm sure they want the best chance to win.

beanbag
    cracker ass fantastic
    beanbag's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

0-7 then they will start tebow.. after quin loses a couple

frostno98

Praise AllahIf their is a God, the Almighty finally struck lighting at John Fox to start the savior. Good times are ahead for Denver fans. Win or lose, it's going to be exciting to see what Tebow's going to do.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Finally! Almost brought them back today, they can probably go 8-8 now.