Pick'nParlays
    My Wifi Name is PrettyFly4aWifi
    Pick'nParlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

PHI/ATL O/U Discussion

49.5 @ 5dimes.

I still like this game over. Can't see Eagles D shutting down ATL at home and PHI will score 24 or more.

Input?

Pick'nParlays

this forum sucks so far this year.

Am I the only one waiting for Phil's O-line to crumble?

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30294

Quote Originally Posted by Pick'nParlays View Post
    this forum sucks so far this year.

Am I the only one waiting for Phil's O-line to crumble?
    Their o-line was bad last week, what does that mean? Vick helps erase a lot of those problems and the o-line should actually get better for them as they play more.

Pick'nParlays

It's injuries that worries me. All respect but with that photo of Hamels and your response. I have my doubts your inputs maybe that of a "homer". Am I wrong?

Pick'nParlays

This from covers today.....
    covers.com/pageLoader/pageLoader.aspx?page=/data/nfl/matchups/g1_summary_15.html (1, 49.5)

I’ll get on a full-out rant about the Eagles one of these weeks. But for now, all I’ll say is that I’m looking at this team as a work in progress. While all the pieces appear to be there, it can take a long time to put a puzzle together.

Vick’s in a tough spot here, coming back to the Georgia Dome for the first time as a starter. Atlanta was smacked around by the Bears last week and needs to make a big impression at home this week. I’m concerned the Falcons have a tough time doing much through the air against Philly’s secondary and you know the Falcons will do everything they can to stop the run and contain Vick early on.

This smells like a real battle in the trenches to me and I think the public forced books to make this total a little higher than it should be.

Pick: Under