Grandmaster B
    Retired
    Grandmaster B's Avatar Become A Pro!

Urlacher Confirmed OUT vs New Orleans Saints

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

How is that confirmed out? Did you even read the article?

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5224

not confirmed out.

Dax
    Formerly known as the Linesman!
    Dax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

It seems that His mom is Ill, So he's Probable for Sunday's Match.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24611

WTF, Grand?

Brock said he's playing. Good enuf for me.

DrStale

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    It seems that His mom is Ill, So he's Probable for Sunday's Match.
    She's dead....reading comprehension really taking a nosedive around this place.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ClimbSomeRocks, and Glitch

Dax
    Formerly known as the Linesman!
    Dax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post
    She's dead....reading comprehension really taking a nosedive around this place.
    I didn't read that article, I just saw his status and the reason that was provided was she was Ill, she probably died after I read the article...

FuzzyDunlop
    Poster of the Month October 2015
    FuzzyDunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

ESPN reporting out indef.

Dude scored 20 for me Week 1.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Yeah seriously. WTF people. I think Urlacker still plays in this game, Favre played in the day after his father died. When he is with his family they will push him to go play instead of being all depressed with them. Its not like he is some new player, he is a vet. Chicago isn't the type of defense like a Rex Ryan where there are some complex blitz packages, so he will know the play calls in the game. I think he will be fine. The team is probably keeping in touch with him some how, and probably sending him plays/video via online server some how. I am sure they have ways to go about this nowadays.

Grandmaster B
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    WTF, Grand?

Brock said he's playing. Good enuf for me.

His mom just passed away...if anyone follows Urlacher they would know this is big...he said "his mom was his heart"

you're telling me some dolts actually believe he is going to bury his mom then hit the field the next day for a game of football?

By all means though go ahead and wait for the "official" word before adjusting your bets

Grandmaster B
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    Yeah seriously. WTF people. I think Urlacker still plays in this game, Favre played in the day after his father died. When he is with his family they will push him to go play instead of being all depressed with them. Its not like he is some new player, he is a vet. Chicago isn't the type of defense like a Rex Ryan where there are some complex blitz packages, so he will know the play calls in the game. I think he will be fine. The team is probably keeping in touch with him some how, and probably sending him plays/video via online server some how. I am sure they have ways to go about this nowadays.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

I loved the saints, now im not sure... bears could really play emotional

ClimbSomeRocks
    ClimbSomeRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

the real question is can we get a better line on the Bears now? I think he'll play, however there is still a good chance he won't. 21-13 with Urlacher and 8-9 without him. Almost as much influence as a certain Steeler's safety on winning games. That being said, if this line jumps up to +9 get ready to lock it up. Saints offensive line looked weak against the Packers.

DrStale

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmaster B View Post

His mom just passed away...if anyone follows Urlacher they would know this is big...he said "his mom was his heart"

you're telling me some dolts actually believe he is going to bury his mom then hit the field the next day for a game of football?

By all means though go ahead and wait for the "official" word before adjusting your bets
    1. Still not even close to confirmed
    2. Brett Favre did it, how is it that hard to believe
    3. The game is still 4 days away
    4. Yeah im sure this is bigger for Urlacher than others, most people are like "Moms dead? fukk it I gotta play!"

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

omg i spelled it out phonetically , ossooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funnnnnny.

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

nothing is confirmed

Urlacher is extremely likely to play, he's got a big family in terms of his fellow players (guys like briggs and tillman) and he's gonna want to play after his mom's death because I'm sure his mom would have wanted him to play

read this article

http://blogs.suntimes.com/bears/2011...g_urlache.html

''I know sometimes when you're going through tough times, the best thing for you to do is get back to something that you like doing,'' Smith said. ''And football is very important to Brian. He has a big support group here. So I know he's anxious to get back with his teammates.''
    Saints quarterback Drew Brees, who lost his mother unexpectedly in August, 2009, echoed that sentiment when talking to the Chicago media Wednesday. He said the Saints are expecting Urlacher to play Sunday.
    ''I know for me, as hard as that was and as much as I needed to be with my family at that time, your teammates are also part of your family, too,'' Brees said. ''A big part of my healing was coming back and being with the guys in the locker room and getting back to playing football. Because I knew that's what she always loved watching me do.''

Grandmaster B
    Retired

1. Still not even close to confirmed
    2. Brett Favre did it, how is it that hard to believe
    3. The game is still 4 days away
    4. Yeah im sure this is bigger for Urlacher than others, most people are like "Moms dead? fukk it I gotta play!"
    that was monday night football on the stage

this is a game in the bayou of New Orleans...a non national televised game that Urlacher could give 2 shits about

Favre and Urlacher are not the same people if you cant comprehend that

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

way to post a misleading thread title.

chantrain

this is a game in the bayou of New Orleans...a non national televised game that Urlacher could give 2 shits about

rofl, stop posting. Stop talking. First you post a terribly misleading, borderline LIE of a thread title. Then you say this stupid shit.

Are you purposely trying to mislead people?

Grandmaster B
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    nothing is confirmed

Urlacher is extremely likely to play, he's got a big family in terms of his fellow players (guys like briggs and tillman) and he's gonna want to play after his mom's death because I'm sure his mom would have wanted him to play

read this article

http://blogs.suntimes.com/bears/2011...g_urlache.html

''I know sometimes when you're going through tough times, the best thing for you to do is get back to something that you like doing,'' Smith said. ''And football is very important to Brian. He has a big support group here. So I know he's anxious to get back with his teammates.''
    Saints quarterback Drew Brees, who lost his mother unexpectedly in August, 2009, echoed that sentiment when talking to the Chicago media Wednesday. He said the Saints are expecting Urlacher to play Sunday.
    ''I know for me, as hard as that was and as much as I needed to be with my family at that time, your teammates are also part of your family, too,'' Brees said. ''A big part of my healing was coming back and being with the guys in the locker room and getting back to playing football. Because I knew that's what she always loved watching me do.''
    according to sports mushroom you took a $7000 bankroll and wiped it with only 3 plays

stay out of my threads as your opinions and posts are null and void
    Last edited by Grandmaster B; 09-14-11 at 05:27 PM.

ChuckyTheGoat

Yeah, he's likely to play. Brock said he'll miss three practices...then he'll meet up at the game.

Will he play? Yes. Why? Because he's a professional. Pro athletes do this all the time. That's what u sign up for.

I feel bad for the guy. But the "band of brothers" rule will play out. Guys play thru injury/heartbreak...that's just the way it is.

ChuckyTheGoat

Mods, lock this thread and/or modify the headline!

Grandmaster B
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by chantrain View Post
    rofl, stop posting. Stop talking. First you post a terribly misleading, borderline LIE of a thread title. Then you say this stupid shit.

Are you purposely trying to mislead people?
    ok he is going to play 110% for sure no doubt

close the thread now sorry

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar SBR PRO

he made a mistake and is now trying to save face. its cool grand. nice try anyway.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Last edited by daneblazer; 09-14-11 at 05:28 PM.

Grandmaster B
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Yeah, he's likely to play. Brock said he'll miss three practices...then he'll meet up at the game.

Will he play? Yes. Why? Because he's a professional. Pro athletes do this all the time. That's what u sign up for.

I feel bad for the guy. But the "band of brothers" rule will play out. Guys play thru injury/heartbreak...that's just the way it is.
    wow thats kool a SBR poster named 'brock landers' (who is also featured on the CreditWagering stiff page) is now part of the Chicago Bears front office

chantrain

I live in Chicagoland area, with our media, if he was out for sure we would have heard about it by now. He's questionable for sunday. He's missing practices, no indication that he'll miss the big game.

Urlacher is a veteran, it doesn't matter if he misses a few practices

DrStale

that was monday night football on the stage

Favre and Urlacher are not the same people if you cant comprehend that
    Good point...I can see Brett sittin in his mom's kitchen going "well normally I would sit at home and hangout with my family, but since this games on tv I better go play"

Because thats the mindset of people who just lost a parent.

Say it with me "I was misleading and I will now stop digging this hole any deeper"

Grandmaster B
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    he made a mistake and is now trying to save face. its cool grand. nice try anyway.
    ok he is playing because Brock Landers said so

sorry my mistake delete thread now
    Good point...I can see Brett sittin in his mom's kitchen going "well normally I would sit at home and hangout with my family, but since this games on tv I better go play"

Because thats the mindset of people who just lost a parent.

Say it with me "I was misleading and I will now stop digging this hole any deeper"
    ok hes playing

and he will impact the game

you called it

my bad

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar SBR PRO

so lets say he is very unlikely to play (i havent rendered an opinion either way)

to you- is that the same as being confirmed out? yes? really? mistakes happen. who f*cking cares.

Grandmaster B
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyDunlop View Post
    ESPN reporting out indef.

Dude scored 20 for me Week 1.
    hmm

DrStale

ok hes playing

you called it

my bad
    Oooh the strawman. Internet Forum Debate 101. Nice work.

chantrain

**** ESPN, nothing about him being out for sure in Chicago Media

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar SBR PRO

ok hes playing

you called it

my bad
    Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    so lets say he is very unlikely to play (i havent rendered an opinion either way)

to you- is that the same as being confirmed out? yes? really? mistakes happen. who f*cking cares.
    moving this to page 2.

dax didnt even know she was dead, he didnt try to say "no i meant shes alive in spirit" he said "whoops, my bad" paraphrased of course.

you are quoting and attacking everyone and some people are only saying its not confirmed either way. do you know what confirmed means.

Grandmaster B
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by chantrain View Post
    **** ESPN, nothing about him being out for sure in Chicago Media

123 Last