beanbag
    cracker ass fantastic
    beanbag's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Baltimore Ravens -5.5 vs the Titans

somebody please explain to me why this line is so low...

only thing i can think is titans are at home..

hasslebeck sucks..

Pat McCrotch
    Update your status
    Pat McCrotch's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by beanbag View Post
    somebody please explain to me why this line is so low...

only thing i can think is titans are at home..

hasslebeck sucks..

baltimore should maulicate the titans, i fancy baltimore to win by 3 td's so -5.5 is a gift., baltimore were very good against the steelers,

washington - 4 is my huge play though

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

come off an emotional high vs the steelers. outplayed them by such a huge margin and now coming to play a crappy tennessee. Tenn will prob hang with them for a couple quarters but i still see balt winning by 10-13

beanbag
    cracker ass fantastic
    beanbag's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

yeah.. just can't see how vegas sees this game pretty close (5.5)

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

baltimore is a good taem but i hate taking teams after blowout win. theyre on emotional high. i see them winning but i wouldnt be surprised if tenn hangs around.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

factoring in lack of home field its really more like BAL -8

Vegas, just like some sharp folks out there are counting on a letdown spot for Baltimore here as they figure (and history dictates) this is a classic let down spot. I for one dont really think so...

Baltimore is not known for having a lax program and you can bet your bottom dollar that they come out to play on the road this Sunday... In the long run they have to go stride for stride with Pittsburgh and this one game lead they have in the AFCN is not something they will take for granted, especially given this other team is in the AFC.

If you didnt watch the Ravens game I can assure you they did not regress through the off season... lose Todd Heap and D-Mase, no problem - Ed Dickson, and Lee Evans are now on the team. See ya later Kelly Gregg, meet Mount Cody. Oher aint cutting it at LT, well cmon over McKinnie (if you didnt see him fuk up Pittsburgh you missed a show), Matt Birk is nicked up? Well lets go ahead and grab the 65th best player in the NFL (as voted by his peers) in Andre Gurode. Did I mention Brian "Vanilla D" Mattison is no longer the DC? The Ravens will be back to wreaking havoc on teams this season and Chuck Pagano will make sure of it

Its hard to imagine Baltimore not covering this but thats also what Vegas is counting on, something like a 28-24 finish.

The only chink in the Ravens armor is in the secondary now that Jimmy Smith (rookie - out) and Chris Carr (hammy - sunday unknown) will not/may not play... but having Lardarius Webb, Cary Williams and Foxworth at CB should be more than good enough, not to mention having Reed and Pollard knocking people out and picking the ball off....

I didn't even get into how much more improved the Ravens offense will be this year.... but we'll see that on again on Sunday.... when Brian Billick says this may be the "best Ravens team ever assembled" and Ray Rice said the offensive scheme they used vs. PIT was "vanilla" in comparison to what they have in the arsenal, one can only wonder what they have in store for teams this year.

You've done worse in life than laying the 5.5 on the Ravens.

I for one grabbed -4.5 when it was available and will probably play anything up to -6.5 on the Ravens... but then again I am one of the biggest Purple koolaid drinkers on the block, so take what I say with a cinder block

rochestertitans
    betpoints ARE MY ONLY BANKROLL
    rochestertitans's Avatar Become A Pro!

donnt do it

SpreadSniper

Quote Originally Posted by rochestertitans View Post
    donnt do it
    you know your team, I know mine bro... only one of us will be right come Sunday.... unless we get Balty winning by 5 or 6

But seriously, Ill prolly lay even more on Baltimore

rochestertitans

they wont need the points

rochestertitans

and im not one of thefans that wears blinders eathier, i bet against them every chancei see possible.. i like money morethan my team

SpreadSniper

they wont need the points
    betting the ML confidently in this affair and you are wearing your shades mang... Tennessee's home record is a lil more than suspect of late (yayaya, I know last season is last season) and I really just dont see how Tennessee wins this game. But then again my ability to not see these things is what makes me a square and you a sharp.

My boys have been thinking Superbowl for a couple years now and as mentioned we know finishing 13-3 or 12-4 doesn't guarantee us the AFCN...

rochestertitans

im leaning hard on the revenge angle.. its from the 09 playoffs.. the extra time on the expired playclock.. ravens taking out cj cuz they couldnt handle him.. that all coupled with my fav number of 5.5

bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

and im not one of thefans that wears blinders eathier, i bet against them every chancei see possible.. i like money morethan my team
    I'll bet ya'z 50 points BAL cover the 5.5

The Jake Locker clock is tickin'

scarp
    scarp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

hitting big on the Ravens

letitride87
    letitride87's Avatar Become A Pro!

This sucks I would love to make a 5 unit bet on balt. but this feels like a major trap. The 5.5 points are begging for raven money and they're going to get it in droves. The books knew people would pound the ravens with a line like that and they welcomed it. I just don't see old hasselbeck giving the ravens any trouble controlling this one. The ravens have been very good ATS as road favorites under Harbaugh. I see ravens winning by 10 but the line is killing me.

bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

Quote Originally Posted by letitride87 View Post
    I see ravens winning by 10 but the line is killing me.
    Why is the line killing you? It's sitting around a dead number. If you like them to win convincingly this is a great line. If you think it will be tight, it's a pass.

Cpak
    Cpak's Avatar Become A Pro!

BAL covers