rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Quote Originally Posted by Stevedore View Post
    Pats small secondary could be their undoing in this game. Jackson and Floyd should have good games against the Pats small corners.
    Very true. The Jackson-McCourty matchup worries me, although McCourty did play pretty well against Marshall on Monday. I actually like the Floyd-Dowling matchup, but it will be a huge test for Ras-I and I expect his inexperience to cost them a big play or 2. Chung is a decent safety, but the Pats desperately need a better safety to pair with him. The 2nd safety is definitely the biggest weak spot right now

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

And don't forget about Gates. He ain't small either.

bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

Guyton has been limited in practice this week. When it comes to NE who knows what that really means, but he's NE's best cover linebacker. If he's struggling with an injury, matching up with Gates could be a problem.

rsnnh12

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyk1133 View Post
    Guyton has been limited in practice this week. When it comes to NE who knows what that really means, but he's NE's best cover linebacker. If he's struggling with an injury, matching up with Gates could be a problem.
    I was thinking they'd rotate both Guyton and Chung on Gates, so if Guyton is hurt, that's a huge blow. The Pats LBs are all sorts of banged up right now. Cunningham and Spikes missed last week but are expected to be ready for Sunday. Hopefully they're just resting Guyton, but like you said, who knows with the Pats. I don't like sticking 1 guy on Gates... I think throwing a lot of different schemes and defenders at him is the best way to keep him from getting into a rhythm. If he can do that, it'll be a LONG day for the Pats defense :/

rsnnh12

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    And don't forget about Gates. He ain't small either.
    Psshh, Gates sucks. I could cover that unathletic fukk.

First 12