I need everyones opinion on this, no disrespecting each others opinions either. So the question is did Tony Romo intentionally throw that SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL game vs the jets. To me it seemed almost obvious that he did. Throughout the whole game romo did not attack Darrelle Revis due to fear of being intercepted or that he would make a play on the ball. Now i am not saying that fumble was intentional (pretty much impossble), but i do think he threw that interception on purpose. Even the announcer's during the game were talking about how bored Revis was throughout the game and was not getting any action. So why throw his way in the most CRUCIAL part of the game, and the pass that Romo attempted made it even worse. I think even a high school quarterback could of seen Revis there as well as Romo's reciever who was not even close to being open. Another thing that kind of stuck out to me was that botched snap by Romo. The cowboys only needed 20 yards to get into field goal territory but once again another crucial part of the game Romo could not even catch the snap by the center. To add it all up it was 9/11 and the league was celabrating the 10 year anneversiy. The game being played in New York and across the river basically from ground zero it almost seemd like a "storybook ending" as the jets came back on there home turf (where 9/11 happned) and came back to win. This is just my opinion i eaasily could be wrong what do you guys think tho......BY the way the spread was 4 and the jets also won by 3 hahaha.