Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Jessica starting to think my Bengals will beat them Bronco as you would say. Wanna change the bet i prev offered? Still do not have the Bronco as you would say having the least wins going for Luck

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere

Sorry changed my mind all my pts against yours i'll take Bronco and you can have Bengal, ok bud?

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    ^^
    Orton and Quinn are bums.. whoever is starting between the two of them the result will be the same.. it will be a LOSS 100% guaranteed..

Now if they start Tebow that's a different story.. They now Luck will not fall on them because Tebow can win games you fukk..
    Quinns career passer rating is 66
    Ortons is 80

Only an idiot troll would think Orton is as bad as Quinn. Silly, stupid troll.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Quote Originally Posted by Bcatswin View Post
    Sorry changed my mind all my pts against yours i'll take Bronco and you can have Bengal, ok bud?
    i can't take all of your points as i'm a non-pro.. it will take a lot of days to get it per 2 pts a day..

broncos will be 0-16 this season.. tanking all the way to the luck sweepstakes..

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post
    Quinns career passer rating is 66
    Ortons is 80

Only an idiot troll would think Orton is as bad as Quinn. Silly, stupid troll.
    fukk you and your statistics shit.. both of them WILL NOT WIN YOU GAMES.. plain and simple..

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere

I could send u all my pts to match yours you just couldnt send me yours all at 1 time. I was just making the offer cause i have a inkling you may be lurking around here for awhile pal. Yes it may take some time, but im game if your are or and if not

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

The Seahawks are getting Andrew Luck.

First 12