EdV38
    EdV38's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2172

A new record was set for MNF during the Patriots game

And that new record was the amount of times one man's c0ck can be worshiped by three announcers. And that man is Tom Brady.

We get it. He had a good game. He tired out Miami's defense. We don't need to hear praise about it every two seconds. Especially when the game was deceptively more close than a 14 point win would indicate.

A buddy of mine despises Brady and wants to see that one time where he's sacked out of the league. I've felt fairly indifferent to Brady until now and never wished any particular ill fall unto the man, but after today's anointing of him as the second coming of Christ by the cast of MNF dolts I want to see the same thing happen to this "fierce competitor" now. Good job MNF dolts, you just created at least one new hater of Tom Brady.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Lets be honest though. Brady deserves to get his "D" sucked. He just had the 5th greatest game ever by a QB (statistically). I don't know if people realize this, but we may be watching the greatest QB of all time right now. The guy is simply amazing. Maybe he stands out more because i'm from Seattle so all I know is old ass Matt Hasselback and Tavaris Jackson. But Tom Brady simply doesn't make mistakes, and every ball he throws in ON POINT. The guy is amazing.

Machine Choice
    Machine Choice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2736

Tom Brady threw 512 yards tonight on the road. And that was with three of his OL out of the game. And he won me money. So if they want to blow him, blow away.

EdV38

If a game is 55-0 then yea, maybe some time can be booked for praise. But these assholes were going on about him while Henne was charging down the field with plenty of time on the clock. The only time they got one thing right was when one of them said something to the likes of "Going for the record is nice, but there's still plenty of time left on the clock".

That game could have been Miami's if they didn't turn into Down Syndrome sufferers or Tony Romo every time they got to the Patriots 2 yard line.

The Baron
    The Baron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1179

Sounds like you had money on Miami

EdV38

I had Miami and the over but more money on the over so I came out cash flow positive from that game

Not to mention the big Oakland win!

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Quote Originally Posted by EdV38 View Post
    If a game is 55-0 then yea, maybe some time can be booked for praise. But these assholes were going on about him while Henne was charging down the field with plenty of time on the clock. The only time they got one thing right was when one of them said something to the likes of "Going for the record is nice, but there's still plenty of time left on the clock". That game could have been Miami's if they didn't turn into Down Syndrome sufferers or Tony Romo every time they got to the Patriots 2 yard line.
    Bottom line is Brady was near perfect. And that pick wasn't even his fault, Branch didn't get the block on his man. I think I saw maybe TWO passes that were a bit off. Other than that, he was PERFECT. Henne on the other hand looked horrible once he got near the goal line. He has probably one of the games best redzone targets, yet he couldn't connect with him once in the endzone.

Put Brandon Marshall on the Pats and he would score 12-15 TD's a year. Maybe more. (SEE RANDY MOSS, YR 2008)