Well, it's been an up and down day today. I made a fair profit on week 1 of the NFL, but overall down a bit due to bases.

I've got one last play tonight, and I've actually been eyeing this for quite some time. I really don't think the line does the Cowboys justice. I truly believe it's due to public perception of where the boys are. This is a completely different team from last year and they are out to prove they are going to be around to compete.

The Jets really didn't much in the offseason to improve (yes they did make two straight AFC championships) but they usually lay a dud in these big games. I see that same thing happening here. I am not sold on Mark Sanchez, and for them to win tonight, I really believe he will need to win it; I don't see it.

As for the Cowboys offense, they have weapons to hang in there and I can see them racking up a few touchdowns.

I could play it safe and pound the Cowboys +6.5, but I feel like there is too much value to pass up on the Cowboys ML.

I could be wrong and it'll be a tough way to end the Sunday, but I'll take my chances.

Who's with me tonight??

BOL on whatever you play.