brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    8-1 with what money? Your parents? You are so bad an insecure it's laughable. Let me guess: you'll win for a few weeks, get out of control with your bets, lose it all and then some, embarrass yourself off the board, then come back at the start of basketball talking about how "easy" this is. You're entire time here has been the same: rinse, recycle, repeat. You are a loser. A few short-term wins won't change that.

you realize even with my small slump in baseball, I'm still hitting close to 75-80% since I started betting again in late july right?? I hit 88% this weekend betting on just spreads and totals

laugh at my bad money management all you want (and it's a lesson I have learned and I won't repeat it), but my handicapping talent is pretty much untouchable

whatdafuxup
    whatdafuxup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 692

Arguing on a message board.... Goddamn virgins

brahmabull117

Again, going 8-1 for a stretch doesn't make you a good gambler. You are far from it, as you have proven time and time again.

If you want to get cocky and fall on your own sword for everyone to see -- again -- be my guest. Maybe the fifth time will be the charm.

why don't we look up my last 40 or 50 posted plays and your last 40 or 50 posted plays???

I'll bet on every goddamn possession that belongs to my entire family and my extended family that my record is a mile better than yours

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    you realize even with my small slump in baseball, I'm still hitting close to 75-80% since I started betting again in late july right?? I hit 88% this weekend betting on just spreads and totals

laugh at my bad money management all you want (and it's a lesson I have learned and I won't repeat it), but my handicapping talent is pretty much untouchable
    I heard this before your "slump" or whatever you'd like to call it when you lost it all.

Same old song and dance. I'm done with you. Ignore.

brahmabull117

I heard this before your "slump" or whatever you'd like to call it when you lost it all.

so let's do it man

look up your last 50 plays and my last 50 posted plays, how much you wanna bet that my record is better than yours by a monster margin?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    why don't we look up my last 40 or 50 posted plays and your last 40 or 50 posted plays???

I'll bet on every goddamn possession that belongs to my entire family and my extended family that my record is a mile better than yours
    Maybe. But I have money left in my account and you had to reload. So tout your "record" all you want. I'll be the tortoise and let you run ahead so that you can crash and burn. Again.

brahmabull117

absolutely, your record annihilates mine by probably 20%

I fixed your post you stupid phaggot

First 12