AbeFroman
    AbeFroman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 731

Someone Talk me off the cliff

Okay, so not quite that bad, but here's where I'm at:

As I suspect more than a few of you are, I'm pretty down today. Cleveland's inability to break a huddle left me losing a teaser and them straight up, as well as knocking me out of my survivor pool, and Pittsburgh and Atlanta got waxed.

I had considered earlier today playing Dallas +6, but a close friend who helps keep me in check said it was chasing and to back off. I have a belief in the play, but is it just chasing?

Nats' Fan
    Nats' Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 301

It's only "chasing" if you're playing solely to make up for today's losses. But if you like the game, as I do, bet the Cowboys. It's a good bet in my opinion.

Go State
    Go State's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1282

I agree on the Cowboys play just do not think the Jets have enough offense to be giving up 6 points against an explosive Cowboys team who should be able to put up points I see this being a 3 or 4 point game. Something like 24-21 or 28-24.

SportGTI
    Update your status
    SportGTI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't ever play to chase your losses. You won't pick rationally. This is a 17 week season. Youre down today, but many chances left.

As for tonights game, I actually think jets overrated. I personally like dallas ml...but only play if you like it...not me our anyone else. Hang in there