SportGTI
    Update your status
    SportGTI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not a great start!!

Well, not a great start for me this sunday. I would've won every game at 1pm that I leaned; but the one I played is of course the one loser of the group.

I've got a 2 team parlay for the 4pm games:

Redskins ML over Giants
    Niners ML over Seahawks

I know the Redskins pick will be a tough one, but I see Rex Grossman being able to shred apart this defense without Tuck and Osi applying the pressure (though as i write this a little late, giants take a 7-0 lead and Grossman hasn't completed one ball). Give it time and Grossman will start shredding this defenese. I think Skins will come back and pull out the 21 - 17 victory.

The Niners pick is a bit of hesitant one. They are my team, but the last 7 years with A Smith has been horrendous. How he still has a job is beyond me. However, we're home against a hawks team that has T Jackson starting and I don't see them moving the ball on our defense. We should be able to pull out a 17 - 10 type victory in my opinion.

SportGTI
    Update your status
    SportGTI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why am I picking teams that cannot do the fundamentals right. Titans shoot themselves in the foot with undisciplined penalties; now the redskins miss an easy fg.

Still early, but not liking what I'm seeing