mr.miagee357
    mr.miagee357's Avatar Become A Pro!

opening day picks

i would like to wish all of you true players good luck and judging by my picks this week , I might need some as well. My first week or 2 i notoriusly struggle with a 40 - 60 day 50- 50 if i am lucky.but by week 3 I will be pounding again! because its week 1 I am going to pick a lot of games! cleve-6.5 buff +5 carolina +6.5 jets -5.5 baltimore-1 detroit +1 chicago +1 phili -4....................................... ..................

I am going to only play. at 1pm. (detroit chicago buffalo ) and at 4 maybe carolina not sure if i can pull that trigger and i can use help in the giant game not sure there was leaning wash but not liking that! 4 oclock card sucks!!..ill be back at 4... good luck always...

Trespass
    Trespass's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Mr. M:

As a dyed in the wool Giants fan I have to tell you I do not like what I see. The running game has to re-emerge with the loss of Boss and Smith, to keep the banged up defense off the field and to cut down on Eli's high tosses. That said, the new line was far from dominant in the pre-season (probably the only part of the offense you can really evaluate in those games).

Grossman is the only guy who will keep the Giants in it.

JoMoney2785
    JoMoney2785's Avatar Become A Pro!

lets hit the redskins

JoMoney2785
    JoMoney2785's Avatar Become A Pro!

giants are wayyyy too banged up

VegasLeak
    VegasLeak's Avatar Become A Pro!

Week 1 is tough for everyone but I like Tennessee over Jacksonville. Just this morning Tennessee was a 2 point underdog now the line has moved to make Tennessee a one point favorite. People are rightfully loading up on Tennessee and most of the books are trying to discourage everyone from doing so. Especially when you consider that the Jaguars are coming off of a practice that was so horrible that they decided to cut their starting quarterback. I'm liking Tennessee.

mr.miagee357
    mr.miagee357's Avatar Become A Pro!

thx for the return boys i hit the skins with you , i went small but a dub is a dub thx and lets bury these bastards!(the books) lol see ya tom. i laid off the night game