Duane1975
    Duane1975's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

titans vs jags thoughts?

im leaning titans

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

The titans have that game easily. Especially with there running game. Also The jags are trying out a new qb. Also Matt hasselback should play well.

rochestertitans
    betpoints ARE MY ONLY BANKROLL
    rochestertitans's Avatar Become A Pro!

oooh who knowss

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Vegas is giving away free + money on Titans 4-5 days after Jags let Garrard go.

SargeantHooker
    SargeantHooker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 427

There is a reason that Daivd Garrard was let go. It is the same reason that the move hasn't affected the locker room.

biggerleaffan
    biggerleaffan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2618

Luke McCowen should not be starting an NFL game.

mattsolt8228
    mattsolt8228's Avatar Become A Pro!

jags win the game...dont read into all that crap..jags are better

SportGTI
    Update your status
    SportGTI's Avatar Become A Pro!

The line on this game is very interesting. Yes David Garrard was cut a few days ago leaving the Jaguars with Luke McCowen; but is this a downgrade? I'm not so sure. Garrard was very inconsistent and was helped by the fact that he had MJD behind him to carry the rock. Well, that still holds true for today as MJD will still be the integral part of the offense.

To me, whether Garrard or McCowen are at center, the Jags seem the same. I lean Tennessee in this game, as Matt Hasselbeck is a solid quarterback. He has the ability to take over a game (I've seen too much of him first hand against my pitiful Niners) and let's be real, the Jaguars defense is not a huge strength. Both teams will run the rock with CJ and MJD respectively; I think the difference maker is Hasselbeck. I think its Titans or no play for me.

Remember, this is opening week, so anything and everything can happen.

GL

SportGTI
    Update your status
    SportGTI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well, halftime score is not looking at all promising. Down 10-0. But, the way I look at it, it could be a lot worse. If the titans can clean up those penalties, they can still pull out the victory. Hoping i start the season 1 - 0 and not 0 - 1.