Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why is the public pounding stl rams???

crazy line movement here.... is someone hurt on the Eagles? why is public hitting so STL so hard? Even Brock Landers is on STL

TodaysLocks
    TodaysLocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

pound the eagles -- public loses money everyday.

Duane1975
    Duane1975's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

I know it makes no sense from all the things i have read is that the rams will run the ball alot and pass up the middle because the eagles have a rookie Middle Line Backer who is Casey Mathews(Clay Mathews Brother) there is no I in team plus the eagles are better and faster. Im going with the EAGLES.

AdaBarber
    Guess who's back......
    AdaBarber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 137

It isn't the public that is pounding the Eagles. It is the wise guys. Take the Rams.

balls2wall
    balls2wall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6601

Is the public pounding them? I am seeing 74% on the Eagles on pregame. Sports Insights is showing 70% on the birds too.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

People like to be cute and think they are sneaky picking an upset, this isn't it though.

BillyGoat
    BillyGoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1093

These are some of the reasons I've heard.
    The Eagles have little experience at linebacker and the Rams will control the clock and run the ball. The fact that they have 3 really good corners is not going to help against the running game.
    Spagnola (sp) was the Giants defensive coordinator knows how to stop an Andy Reed offense.
    The Rams are much more talented than the public thinks.
    The Eagles are overrated.

I'm staying away from the game. Good luck.

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Quote Originally Posted by balls2wall View Post
    Is the public pounding them? I am seeing 74% on the Eagles on pregame. Sports Insights is showing 70% on the birds too.
    Yeah I don't see public pounding Stl anywhere I look. Looks like it's a popular forum play so maybe thats why he is thinking its a public play

TodaysLocks
    TodaysLocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

eagles BIG and the OVER

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

Rams have a good shot in the ballgame. They are a team on the rise. Philly has a sick roster of talent, but that's all it is right now. The Eagles O Line is a mess right now - and it's all gonna start or end with them.

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Public on Eagles dude...

I lean over....GL.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Whoever is pounding it, keep it up! I'll take philly -3 to the bank!

HedBustah1
    HedBustah1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

the eagles oline is garbage and have to prove that they can stop the run(like every year) i'm not touching this game

Kobe
    Kobe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1961

I'm going big on the Eagles. Vick and D-Jax will chew up the Rams secondary like Kibbles and Bits.

keel44
    Update your status
    keel44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12276

You can't possibly factor in big plays. The Eagles can strike at anytime from anywhere. The Rams are very methodical, careful, if you will. Maybe the Rams can neutralize the Eagles "big-play" potential.

The real problem here is you don't get much value here as the line is not too out of whack in the Rams favor. You probably should skip this game altogether.

KEEL

dlunc3

The eagles oline will be fine.. they have 4 solid vets starting with a rookie center.. a completely different line then you saw on preseason. Yea maybe they won't be great today as it is their first time playing together, but they wont be god awful like some of you think. Don't base you decision on this game off of espn annalysis. Regarding stoping the rungame.. the dline is better this yr with Jenkins in the middle. The linebackers are still weak and unproven, but they were last yr as well and they got by. This team lost to the sb champs last yr in the playoff bc David akres missed two cheap shots. The reason the packers were in the gane was bc.of the eagles terrible secondary. They have obviously cured that problem. Every team has weeknesses.. the eagles weaknesseas this yr, they also had last yr, plus some.. they have only gotten better and will be fine.. don't let ESPN full you guys into taking a much weaker team. The eagles will be able to stack the box as the corners will be able to play man and shut down the rams wrs. On the other side of the ball, the rams d is slow.. no matter how good of a coach spags is, you can't teach speed.. I dont see how that d can't keep up with all the eagles speed.... Anyway, I am looking for reaosns not to buy a half point and load up on the eagles -3.. I just don't see it though.. (sorry about the jumbled post, I am posting on my phone)

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    The eagles oline will be fine.. they have 4 solid vets starting with a rookie center.. a completely different line then you saw on preseason. Yea maybe they won't be great today as it is their first time playing together, but they wont be god awful like some of you think. Don't base you decision on this game off of espn annalysis. Regarding stoping the rungame.. the dline is better this yr with Jenkins in the middle. The linebackers are still weak and unproven, but they were last yr as well and they got by. This team lost to the sb champs last yr in the playoff bc David akres missed two cheap shots. The reason the packers were in the gane was bc.of the eagles terrible secondary. They have obviously cured that problem. Every team has weeknesses.. the eagles weaknesseas this yr, they also had last yr, plus some.. they have only gotten better and will be fine.. don't let ESPN full you guys into taking a much weaker team. The eagles will be able to stack the box as the corners will be able to play man and shut down the rams wrs. On the other side of the ball, the rams d is slow.. no matter how good of a coach spags is, you can't teach speed.. I dont see how that d can't keep up with all the eagles speed.... Anyway, I am looking for reaosns not to buy a half point and load up on the eagles -3.. I just don't see it though.. (sorry about the jumbled post, I am posting on my phone)

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

rams suck, i fukked up

face

Rams cannot tackle properly. Bradford is awful, offensive line blows, Stephen Jackson immediately got hurt. but they are still in the game a little bit against sloppy eagles.

face

they cant catch either. will not be betting on rams.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Don't try and be cute

face

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    Don't try and be cute
    yea you sure were right about stanford vs. duke too, nostradamus