Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Cant See Newton Going Into Arizona And Covering

What do you see.

john49ers
    john49ers's Avatar Become A Pro!

why not?
    arizona defense is very very weak right now ...
    I think there will be alot of points in this game

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Yea, if they are gonna win an early game this would be the one.

john49ers
    john49ers's Avatar Become A Pro!

im a huge 49ers fan seen arizona throughout the years was betting and was behind them to there Super Bowl run that was a real good team there defense got weaker and weaker there not that good no more ... at least i think a weak front 7 for sure i mean i love patrick peterson though thats about it docket adrian wilson can't stay healthy and tell kerry rhodes to go **** him self lol

Takethebooki
    chizzy owes me 330 pts?
    Takethebooki's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 522

I think Arizona can cover Fitzgerald is going to catch passes all day against carolinas defense. Cam is GOING to be a good quarterback but his first game no one is expecting him to win and he knows that. people always meet peoples expectations but rarely do people exceed expectations. Couple first downs. Maybe a red zone td run he will be happy. Especially with all of the weapons carolina has. HAHA

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Takethebooki View Post
    I think Arizona can cover Fitzgerald is going to catch passes all day against carolinas defense. Cam is GOING to be a good quarterback but his first game no one is expecting him to win and he knows that. people always meet peoples expectations but rarely do people exceed expectations. Couple first downs. Maybe a red zone td run he will be happy. Especially with all of the weapons carolina has. HAHA
    I agree. Newton will probably have a good quarter or two, but over 4 quarters this one should get ugly.

tylerguy02
    tylerguy02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

It is going to be very interesting to see which way this one goes. I don't really like the guy, but it'd be awesome to see him blow it up in his first game.

msj0001
    msj0001's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 445

I think Cam will run a lot tomorrow. He's an electric player, I think his feet might not win them the game, but he'll keep it interesting and entertaining.

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

I've been DESTROYED by guys getting their first start in the NFL or backups getting their first start over the years. I'm on Zona and I'm certain I'm going to get punished. I'm hoping Kolb in his first start for the Cardinals breaks my rookie QB fading failures.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Arizona has to be the easiest road game ever, very doable.