Ratt0n
    Ratt0n's Avatar Become A Pro!

Patriots vs Dolphins

Not picking to be followed im asking for advice. I think the patriots are going to crush the dolphins, do you guys the the 7 point spread in favor of the patriots is a pretty safe bet? Or would you say cardinals at -7 would be better? i need to make one pick by sunday
    Last edited by Ratt0n; 09-10-11 at 08:07 AM.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

reasons NOT to bet against miami:

1) home dog in a division game

2) miami has improved

3) miami always brings their A game at night

4) miami loves causing division upsets and judging from preseason they look hungry as fukk

5) 81% of public pounding the daylights out of new england (highest public poundage of week 1)

we know some of the biggest upsets happen in prime time.. i think this game ends on the last drive of the game....

stay away is the best advice i can give you. much better off taking the cardinals -7 as the cardinals will likely win by 14 or more

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

panthers cannot tackle people, it's that simple.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Pats by 14+ would surprise no-one.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    panthers cannot tackle people, it's that simple.

fail. lol

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

The Pats will squish the fish Monday night. I got them winning by 14+ as well.

RageWizard
    RageWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cardinals -7 is a better selection.

Miami has a way of beating New England, and on the home opener I can see Oucho Stinko not being at the right spots for Brady.

The Cardinals on the other hand have some scoring power against a team that is starting a rookie who has looked like one.

SWBET
    SWBET's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think they will crush the fins. Henne has no shot.

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7236

Laying 7 on the rd against division opponent never a lock.

bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

Quote Originally Posted by 4TH AND STUPID View Post
    reasons NOT to bet against miami: 1) home dog in a division game 2) miami has improved 3) miami always brings their A game at night 4) miami loves causing division upsets and judging from preseason they look hungry as fukk 5) 81% of public pounding the daylights out of new england (highest public poundage of week 1) we know some of the biggest upsets happen in prime time.. i think this game ends on the last drive of the game.... stay away is the best advice i can give you. much better off taking the cardinals -7 as the cardinals will likely win by 14 or more
    Those reasons are debatable. MIA was one of the worst home teams last year. I know that means nothing in 2011, but it's not a given that home field will translate into an advantage.

Not sure they improved either. Switching to a pass-first team with Henne isn't exactly the best idea I've seen. Bush will help create some mismatches, but as a runner? He's garbage. Look at the interior of the NE line...you think Bush is running in there? MIA can't keep defenses honest with this personnel.

Being a divisional dog does help the motivation factor and they have a great defense. That will give them a fighting chance, but it wasn't only the public that pounded NE. The sharps have as well.

The value in the line is already gone though. If you want them the best bet is to tease them down to a pick em.

Ratt0n
    Ratt0n's Avatar Become A Pro!

thanks for all the responses, i am definatly going with the cardinals now.

xxxvince
    xxxvince's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

good thread, i am with cardinals 2 now

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

reasons NOT to bet against miami: 1) home dog in a division game 2) miami has improved 3) miami always brings their A game at night 4) miami loves causing division upsets and judging from preseason they look hungry as fukk 5) 81% of public pounding the daylights out of new england (highest public poundage of week 1) we know some of the biggest upsets happen in prime time.. i think this game ends on the last drive of the game.... stay away is the best advice i can give you. much better off taking the cardinals -7 as the cardinals will likely win by 14 or more
    Ummm.....didn't the Pats beat the Dolphins by like 30 points on Monday Night Football last year? That kind of refutes your points that they always bring their A game, that they show up at night, and that they show up in divisional games. I remember watching that game last year, and it was over in the first quarter.

Fail.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

reasons NOT to bet against miami:

1) home dog in a division game

2) miami has improved

3) miami always brings their A game at night

4) miami loves causing division upsets and judging from preseason they look hungry as fukk

5) 81% of public pounding the daylights out of new england (highest public poundage of week 1)

we know some of the biggest upsets happen in prime time.. i think this game ends on the last drive of the game....

stay away is the best advice i can give you. much better off taking the cardinals -7 as the cardinals will likely win by 14 or more
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Ummm.....didn't the Pats beat the Dolphins by like 30 points on Monday Night Football last year? That kind of refutes your points that they always bring their A game, that they show up at night, and that they show up in divisional games. I remember watching that game last year, and it was over in the first quarter.

Fail.
    Yea the line was pk back then I think but it was a complete blowout, Patriots demolished the Dolphins. Public was all over Patriots back then too and the line was really fishy since you were getting Patriots at pk and even +1 at some places if my memory serves me right. Paco won like 50x on that game

Jimb0311
    Jimb0311's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 632

I see a Pats 14+ win. Public can be right sometimes. Look at the Stanford/Duke game... I'll be watching this game from the 50 yard line. Can't wait!

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

If Marino is playing take Miami if not don't

KapKing
    Panthers+4, Saints -5.5
    KapKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

Have 1,500$ on pats ML. easy money IMO

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

Pats will be playing hard and fast for owner

KapKing
    Panthers+4, Saints -5.5

can they lost this game....seriously...????

KapKing
    Panthers+4, Saints -5.5

Low odds......High value. on ML. easiest money of the WE