shantystar
    shantystar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 117

Buffalo Bills +375 5Dimes .

Buffalo Bills +375 5dimes .

Hootie500
    Hootie500's Avatar Become A Pro!

Love the bills

I feel Buffalo has been holding back in preseason. If they can hold the injuries back I think they'll make a run at one of the toughest division. Great coach and loaded on both sides. Really!!!! They should win outright I agree....

Lucky1g
    Lucky1g's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6703

I bet this at 5 dimes a month ago..i got em at +250..dont think the line was ever over 300 let alone 375..i agree though they will win this game outright..monelyine as of today is down to +210

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

Quote Originally Posted by Hootie500 View Post
    I feel Buffalo has been holding back in preseason. If they can hold the injuries back I think they'll make a run at one of the toughest division. Great coach and loaded on both sides. Really!!!! They should win outright I agree....

are we talking about football or hockey or what cause theres no way you're talking about the buffalo bills?

what the hell did they do all offseason? nothing. they got brad smith...... .. . . . .and thats about it.

they have half a decent defense... not even special just decent..... no quarterback (most important position in the league) , only 1 wide receiver (donald jones and roscoe parrish all but suck... roscoe has speed but cant be a #2 and doesnt have the receiver sense to be a threatening 3) ....

their running backs are slightly above average but havnt proven a whole lot of anything...

how is this team going to compete with new england, jets , and miami?

they arent even in the same league as miami let alone the jets or new england.

no offense man but if you think they can make a run at the division you're out of your mind. i'd consider an upset at arrowhead stadium a superbowl victory for them. i dont bet on shit teams with shit quarterbacks so i will stay away from this game however i wouldnt be surprised if they won. that being said, this is their only opportunity to go above .500 at any point this season

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

Quote Originally Posted by 4TH AND STUPID View Post
    are we talking about football or hockey or what cause theres no way you're talking about the buffalo bills? what the hell did they do all offseason? nothing. they got brad smith...... .. . . . .and thats about it. they have half a decent defense... not even special just decent..... no quarterback (most important position in the league) , only 1 wide receiver (donald jones and roscoe parrish all but suck... roscoe has speed but cant be a #2 and doesnt have the receiver sense to be a threatening 3) .... theyre running backs are slightly above average but havnt proven a whole lot of anything... how is this team going to compete with new england, jets , and miami? no offense man but if you think they can make a run at the division you're out of your mind. i'd consider an upset at arrowhead stadium a superbowl victory for them. i dont bet on shit teams with shit quarterbacks so i will stay away from this game however i wouldnt be surprised if they won. that being said, this is their only opportunity to go above .500 at any point this season
    You clearly know nothing about the Bills.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

Quote Originally Posted by a4u2fear View Post
    You clearly know nothing about the Bills.

last year i almost got into a fight at a bills preseason game. i was rockin a bengals jersey and one douchebag bills fan started yappin his mouth with his friends just cause the bills won a shitty preseason game...

i told them you guys will be one of the worst teams in the nfl this year so keep laughing and also told them you have no quarterback...

they gave me the same old buffalo story that i dont know anything and that i'll find out and that they have 2 good qb's etc blah blah

you guys are funny man.

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

wouldn't touch it .......tease the Chiefs at home if you want to play them that bad....Chiefs wont lose Sunday....a4u2fear..Sabres...? Explaines everything...ride and die with your team at others expense....nice......fade the Bills here...if anything tease the Chiefs to +1.5 at home and the Steelers +8 or the ATL/CHI over 34 or CLE even,Rams +11 at home...these are all winners..I'm calling it right now,play any of these ,and its all chips and salsa on Sunday..............HOUSE CALL I'll BE BACK

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Quote Originally Posted by shantystar View Post
    Buffalo Bills +375 5dimes .
    tony will cancel ur wager if you win

Red Devil
    Red Devil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 74

Buffalo pie !
    The Chefs will rock there world.

shantystar
    shantystar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 117

bills going to bang them today!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO BILLS GO
    Points Awarded:

CarpeDime gave shantystar 50 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Atlantic
    Atlantic's Avatar Become A Pro!

are we talking about football or hockey or what cause theres no way you're talking about the buffalo bills?

what the hell did they do all offseason? nothing. they got brad smith...... .. . . . .and thats about it.

they have half a decent defense... not even special just decent..... no quarterback (most important position in the league) , only 1 wide receiver (donald jones and roscoe parrish all but suck... roscoe has speed but cant be a #2 and doesnt have the receiver sense to be a threatening 3) ....

their running backs are slightly above average but havnt proven a whole lot of anything...

no offense man but if you think they can make a run at the division you're out of your mind. i'd consider an upset at arrowhead stadium a superbowl victory for them. i dont bet on shit teams with shit quarterbacks so i will stay away from this game however i wouldnt be surprised if they won. that being said, this is their only opportunity to go above .500 at any point this season
    Good call genius.

noles79
    noles79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 310

nice

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

I was wrong here,glad I didn't bet on this one.....and I got my ass kicked in the morning on the Steelers and the Rams....

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Bills smacked the Chiefs around in Arrowhead.

Hootie500
    Hootie500's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bring on Oakland on a short week and put the Bulls Eye on NE in Orchard Park. They'll be partying for weeks.. Drop them one at a time!!!

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

literatestylish
    literatestylish's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL. You were saying?

41-7 Bills

dmiles1021
    YouWager.eu
    dmiles1021's Avatar Become A Pro!

no way u got it at 375 no friggin way it was never that high