bypp
    bypp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 193

Confusing Lines...

Two lines that I just don't get...

NYG @ DAL (-3)

TEN (-3) @ HOU

I understand Dallas needs to make a push here if they want in the playoffs, but they're a favorite? Are the Giants done and resting starters or what? I didn't think anyone was really at that point. Also, Tennessee by only 3 over Houston. The same question with them, are the starters only playin a half or do they still have something to play for?

STEELCURTAIN3288
    STEELCURTAIN3288's Avatar Become A Pro!

Remember when the lines look too good there is usally something wrong with them. As far as the Giants everyone will most likely bet on them with the plus points thinking they could win straight up and as far as Houston coming off 2 wins one against the Packers in Green Bay and a Monday night win at home against Jacksonville. I don't really like either game though if I had to pick I would go with Dallas and Tenn good luck to you!!!!

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

At times I think lines are posted to mind f\*\*k people.

stick with both favorites.

STEELCURTAIN3288
    STEELCURTAIN3288's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am glad to see we feel the same way!!!!

bypp

As long as Tennessee is goin full blast and not resting all the good players after 30 minutes, I'll probably take them big. As far as the Giants go, I'm not sure. I find it hard to believe theyre going to drop two straight to an overrated Dallas team.

homerbush
    homerbush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3780

I kinda like Houston. If you take away September and the beginning of October the last few years they play great once they dig themselves in their yearly whole.

cards52
    cards52's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Giants are 16-1 straight up in their last 17 away games. My play is Giants ML +144 and Giants +3 -106. Only have to hit the ML 41% of the time and the side 51% of the time for this to make sense. Great value on ML. Giants are a no brainer on this one if you ask me.

Lout84
    Lout84's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is Jacobs playing? If not, I will not bet on the Giants.

Robust
    Losing
    Robust's Avatar Become A Pro!

if you want to look for a "reason" behind these, one good one is that Texas bettors bet ALOT on their teams.. so giving good lines or false hope of winning the game means the books make a killing..

i don't see it that way though.. I believe texas teams at home perform very well.. so the line are ok..

Hou and Dal for me.. for better or worse.. and yes.. I live in Texas.. lol

Robust

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Both of these lines are about where I had them when I made up my own line.

I was more surprised to see the Steelers as a dog at the Ravens this weekend. I imagined the Steelers would be the slight favorite. I'm still not sold on Flacco in a big game like this one.

sixx
    sixx's Avatar Become A Pro!

Take Dallas -3 and the money you would of spent on the other play, put that on the Cowboys also.

bypp

The more I'm looking at the Giants/Cowboys game, I can understand the Cowboys being a slight favorite. However as of now, it'll be a no play. The Tennessee game however I think will be maybe a 2 unit play for me. I haven't read anything that makes me think the Texans are going to take this game. Please let me know if I'm overlooking something here.