brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Kickass 6 Point Teaser for This Weekend

Steelers + 7.5 - Steelers have won 7 of 10 against the ravens and 2 of those 3 losses were by 7 points or less. A blowout in this game seems extremely unlikely

Patriots EV - Miami is atrocious, 'nuf said

Houston - 3 - I expect this game to be a blowout

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4315

Steelers +7.5, Lions +7.5 and Titans +8. All should win straight up, but if you need insurance.

brahmabull117

I like that lions play a lot but the titans play scares the sht out of me

what do you think about cowboys + 12??? The jets just don't seem like they would have the firepower to blow out a good team in Dallas

letitride87
    letitride87's Avatar Become A Pro!

teasing the steelers pats is a great idea. I wouldn't be too worried about tennessee I think the jags will be flat after they cut garrard out of nowhere. With McCown they'll be lucky to win outright. Not a big hasselbeck fan but I 'll trust the veteran who's had success in the past over luke mccown. Titans 23- Jags 20

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by letitride87 View Post
    teasing the steelers pats is a great idea. I wouldn't be too worried about tennessee I think the jags will be flat after they cut garrard out of nowhere. With McCown they'll be lucky to win outright. Not a big hasselbeck fan but I 'll trust the veteran who's had success in the past over luke mccown. Titans 23- Jags 20

I'm also looking at that bears line a lot

Bears + 8.5 sounds great... that team only lost by more than 8 once all year at home and the falcons did not win a road game against a good team by more than 7 all year either

letitride87
    letitride87's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would definitely tease a home dog bears team with a chip on their shoulder. I'm slightly considering washington who's in the same boat. gmen are a better team but are so decimated by injuries the skins can definitely pull off the upset.