Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Quote Originally Posted by Love The Action View Post
    NFL 9/8/11 (Week 1)

Play #1

NO/GB under (48) 1x (Locked) LOSS

I think we have a great shot at cashing this for our first play of the season. First, the whole world is on the over with over 80% of all bets going that way. I have this one at 45, but the public has bet it all the way up past the key number of 47 which gives us some great value here. Everyone knows these are two of the best offenses in the league, but I don't think everyone realizes how great the defenses are in this game. Both defenses were top ten NFL in both points allowed and yards allowed last year. Generally, offenses struggle at the start of the season and it takes longer for them to work out the kinks. This gives the defense the advantage. We have a great league trend going back to 2006-07 season where the opening season Thur night game ended under the posted total each of those years. I expect that again tonight. If you look at the individual matchups on the field, NO's receiver corps are hurting with Moore out and Colston's knee. That gives Woodson and co. a bit of an advantage as they can play more physical. On the other side, Jermichael Finley did not practice this weak with a bum ankle and that could throw off the timing of Rogers against the quick blitzes of NO (one of the most frequent blitzing team in the league). I think everyone is expecting a ton of points tonight, but I expect both teams to try to establish the running game with Grant back for GB and NO trying to get their new Heisman winning rookie the ball as much as possible. I think we have a great public fade opportunity to start off the season and I'm rolling with the under for 1x. Good luck.

NFL 9/11/11 (Week 1 cont.)

Play #2

Steelers (+1.5) 1x (Locked)

This play is all about superiority of the Steelers offense and a slight edge to the Steelers defense. I don't give any credence to the dropoff trend of SB losers when it comes to the Steel Curtain. Look at the head to head matchups on offense and you will see the Steelers are equal to or just a bit better than the Raves and I expect that slight edge to prove itself in the final score at the end of the game. I contemplated the moneyline here, but when I was able to get the hook at my squarer local book, it sinched this play for me. Steelers have the better QB, the better group of WR's, equal RB's and a comprable offensive line. You can debate the defenses back and forth, but I think the Steelers defense is more athletic and I give them the edge. In his career, Roethlisburger has owned the Ravens and I expect that dominance to continue because the Ravens are just a slight notch below the Steelers. I'm rolling with the Steel curtain for 1x.

Play #3

Seattle/SF under (37.5) 1x (Locked)

I also like the 49'ers a lot in this game and I may play them as well. However, I like that number at 5 and not 5.5 and we'll wait to see what happens with that line. Plus, I am trying to play conservatively at the start of the season with respect to the total amount of my plays and I have to go with the play where I think I have the biggest edge. In this matchup, the edge is with the total and the inability of Seattle to score on SF's defense. I expect SF's linebacking corps to dominate this matchup in limiting the intermediate passing game, putting pressure on Jackson and limiting his scrambling ability. Bottom line is that I just don't see either team "breaking out" offensively. The niners are installing a new offense, but should be able to run the ball consistently over one of the weaker run defenses. This game is all about Gore, who I expect to run for over 100 yards and a couple scores in a 21-7 win for the niners. However, the niners passing game is still questionable because of an inability of Smith to find some rhythm with his receivers in the preseason. I think the niners run the ball to victory, but struggle through the air which is the reason this one stays under the posted total. I have no faith in Tavaris Jackson and think he provides us with some nice fade material early in the season. I'm rolling with the under in this matchup for 1x. Good luck.

NFL 9/12/11 (Week 1 cont.)

Play #4

NE/Mia over (45.5) 1x (Locked)

It's tough not to think New England finds offensive success against the Dolphins on Monday night. No need for a big writeup on this play. NE is finely oiled offensive machine, but has it's weaknesses or at least question marks defensively. Miami boasts some dangerous offensive weapons that can score through the big play (think Bush, Marshall, Thomas, Hartline). I just see New England scoring 35 and the Dolphins getting another 17 points minimum to push this one over and I'm rolling that way for 1x.

Play #5

Tennessee (+2) 1x (Locked)

Tennessee is just the better team and once I was able to get +2 on this one, I had to jump at it. Just like we are fading Tavaris Jackson, we are also fading Luke McCown in this matchup. I will take Matt Hasleback's experience over McCown any day of the week and twice on Sunday. Other than Jones-Drew, Lewis and maybe Thomas on the outside, there's not much about the Jags offense to scare you. Plus, they still need someone to throw the ball and then you get back to McCown or a rookie. On defense, the Jags might be without Kampan, who is the main pass rushing force for their defense. At the very least, he will be limited against an offense that boasts CJ and Javon Ringer out of the backfield. With Britt on the outside with Washington on the other side, I think the offensive edge clearly goes to the Titans. Because I also give the Titans the defensive edge based on the secondary's ability to shut down the Jags receiving corp, I am going to take Tennessee for 1x. Good luck.

Play #6

TB (-1) 1x (Locked)

No time for writeups, busy with all the NFL and MLB action today. I will, however, post all my plays as I make them and then come back to provide my thoughts (if time) before the games. In this game, I am not convinced by all the Detroit love. TB is an up and coming team playing at home and we get great value at -1. I am high on Detroit this year, but I don't think they win this first game on the road. I like Freeman and the Bucs here for 1x. Good luck.

Play #7

Oakland/Denver over (40.5) 1x (Locked)

Can't wait till Monday for this one. Gotta jump on this one now before it crosses the key number of 41. More to come....

Play #8

Cincinnati/Cleveland under (35.5) 1x (Locked)

This is a larger card than I though, but I'm finding quite a bit of value compared to my numbers. Therefore, I have to jump on it. More to come...

Play #9

Chiefs (-4) 1x (Locked)

If this was not week 1, I would go larger on this play. I just don't see enough improvement in the Bills to warrant a -4 line. Assuming Cassel plays as reported, I have this one at -6. I'm going with the value on the Chiefs at home for 1x. Good luck.

Play #10

SF (-5) 1x (Locked)

Once I saw this number, I had to take it. As I stated in my writeup on the total in this one, I am fading Tavaris Jackson. I don't think Seattle has the guns to keep up with SF on either side of the ball. Situationally, the 9'ers are in a better spot. Good luck.
    Play #11

Eagles/Rams over (44) 1x (Locked)

I generally prefer unders early in the season, especially in the first week, but I think we see a surprising surge of offense from the Rams. The Rams will keep up with Philly's high powered offense and I expect them to be a barking dog today. Philly may cover, but it will be close game with each team scoring at least three TD's. Good luck.

Love The Action

Great rendition of the National Anthem in Chicago...very emotional!!

Jim Cornelison, who does Blackhawks games as well, is one of the best in the business. He also did a great job at the Bulls playoff game during the Heat earlier this year.
    Last edited by Love The Action; 09-11-11 at 12:06 PM.

GoggsViggs
    shinpu tokubetsu kogeki tai
    GoggsViggs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 253

God bless america. and best of luck to all my friends.

Let's cash winners tonight bro! hope your wife and baby doing well.

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Play #11

I generally prefer unders early in the season, especially in the first week, but I think we see a surprising surge of offense from the Rams. The Rams will keep up with Philly's high powered offense and I expect them to be a barking dog today. Philly may cover, but it will be close game with each team scoring at least three TD's. Good luck.
    TD Sjax (im on the over myself)

Love The Action

NFL 9/8/11 (Week 1)

Play #1

I think we have a great shot at cashing this for our first play of the season. First, the whole world is on the over with over 80% of all bets going that way. I have this one at 45, but the public has bet it all the way up past the key number of 47 which gives us some great value here. Everyone knows these are two of the best offenses in the league, but I don't think everyone realizes how great the defenses are in this game. Both defenses were top ten NFL in both points allowed and yards allowed last year. Generally, offenses struggle at the start of the season and it takes longer for them to work out the kinks. This gives the defense the advantage. We have a great league trend going back to 2006-07 season where the opening season Thur night game ended under the posted total each of those years. I expect that again tonight. If you look at the individual matchups on the field, NO's receiver corps are hurting with Moore out and Colston's knee. That gives Woodson and co. a bit of an advantage as they can play more physical. On the other side, Jermichael Finley did not practice this weak with a bum ankle and that could throw off the timing of Rogers against the quick blitzes of NO (one of the most frequent blitzing team in the league). I think everyone is expecting a ton of points tonight, but I expect both teams to try to establish the running game with Grant back for GB and NO trying to get their new Heisman winning rookie the ball as much as possible. I think we have a great public fade opportunity to start off the season and I'm rolling with the under for 1x. Good luck.

Play #2

This play is all about superiority of the Steelers offense and a slight edge to the Steelers defense. I don't give any credence to the dropoff trend of SB losers when it comes to the Steel Curtain. Look at the head to head matchups on offense and you will see the Steelers are equal to or just a bit better than the Raves and I expect that slight edge to prove itself in the final score at the end of the game. I contemplated the moneyline here, but when I was able to get the hook at my squarer local book, it sinched this play for me. Steelers have the better QB, the better group of WR's, equal RB's and a comprable offensive line. You can debate the defenses back and forth, but I think the Steelers defense is more athletic and I give them the edge. In his career, Roethlisburger has owned the Ravens and I expect that dominance to continue because the Ravens are just a slight notch below the Steelers. I'm rolling with the Steel curtain for 1x.

Play #3

I also like the 49'ers a lot in this game and I may play them as well. However, I like that number at 5 and not 5.5 and we'll wait to see what happens with that line. Plus, I am trying to play conservatively at the start of the season with respect to the total amount of my plays and I have to go with the play where I think I have the biggest edge. In this matchup, the edge is with the total and the inability of Seattle to score on SF's defense. I expect SF's linebacking corps to dominate this matchup in limiting the intermediate passing game, putting pressure on Jackson and limiting his scrambling ability. Bottom line is that I just don't see either team "breaking out" offensively. The niners are installing a new offense, but should be able to run the ball consistently over one of the weaker run defenses. This game is all about Gore, who I expect to run for over 100 yards and a couple scores in a 21-7 win for the niners. However, the niners passing game is still questionable because of an inability of Smith to find some rhythm with his receivers in the preseason. I think the niners run the ball to victory, but struggle through the air which is the reason this one stays under the posted total. I have no faith in Tavaris Jackson and think he provides us with some nice fade material early in the season. I'm rolling with the under in this matchup for 1x. Good luck.

Play #4

It's tough not to think New England finds offensive success against the Dolphins on Monday night. No need for a big writeup on this play. NE is finely oiled offensive machine, but has it's weaknesses or at least question marks defensively. Miami boasts some dangerous offensive weapons that can score through the big play (think Bush, Marshall, Thomas, Hartline). I just see New England scoring 35 and the Dolphins getting another 17 points minimum to push this one over and I'm rolling that way for 1x.

Play #5

Tennessee is just the better team and once I was able to get +2 on this one, I had to jump at it. Just like we are fading Tavaris Jackson, we are also fading Luke McCown in this matchup. I will take Matt Hasleback's experience over McCown any day of the week and twice on Sunday. Other than Jones-Drew, Lewis and maybe Thomas on the outside, there's not much about the Jags offense to scare you. Plus, they still need someone to throw the ball and then you get back to McCown or a rookie. On defense, the Jags might be without Kampan, who is the main pass rushing force for their defense. At the very least, he will be limited against an offense that boasts CJ and Javon Ringer out of the backfield. With Britt on the outside with Washington on the other side, I think the offensive edge clearly goes to the Titans. Because I also give the Titans the defensive edge based on the secondary's ability to shut down the Jags receiving corp, I am going to take Tennessee for 1x. Good luck.

Play #6

TB (-1) 1x (Locked)

No time for writeups, busy with all the NFL and MLB action today. I will, however, post all my plays as I make them and then come back to provide my thoughts (if time) before the games. In this game, I am not convinced by all the Detroit love. TB is an up and coming team playing at home and we get great value at -1. I am high on Detroit this year, but I don't think they win this first game on the road. I like Freeman and the Bucs here for 1x. Good luck.

Play #7

Can't wait till Monday for this one. Gotta jump on this one now before it crosses the key number of 41. More to come....

Play #8

This is a larger card than I though, but I'm finding quite a bit of value compared to my numbers. Therefore, I have to jump on it. More to come...

Play #9

Chiefs (-4) 1x (Locked)

If this was not week 1, I would go larger on this play. I just don't see enough improvement in the Bills to warrant a -4 line. Assuming Cassel plays as reported, I have this one at -6. I'm going with the value on the Chiefs at home for 1x. Good luck.

Play #10

SF (-5) 1x (Locked)

Once I saw this number, I had to take it. As I stated in my writeup on the total in this one, I am fading Tavaris Jackson. I don't think Seattle has the guns to keep up with SF on either side of the ball. Situationally, the 9'ers are in a better

Play #11

Notes for myself:

That's a few more plays than I had planned for today, but I felt like I found some nice value shopping the lines between my two books. Plus, one of those plays already lost on Thursday and two more take place tomorrow. That means there are eight plays for today, which is just about right for my Sunday NFL cards (give or take a few plays). As long as I get solid value, I'm happy. We beat the closer with the Steelers play, SF, Tenn and TB. We lost about a half point of value on the Cincy/Cle under, Sea/SF under, Chiefs and I bet the closing number on the Philly/StL over but that was generally the best number offered for that play (other than a 43.5 earlier in the month).

Love The Action

Quote Originally Posted by GoggsViggs View Post
    God bless america. and best of luck to all my friends.

Let's cash winners tonight bro! hope your wife and baby doing well.
    Same to you GV! I hope all is well! Good luck on your plays!

Love The Action

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    TD Sjax (im on the over myself)
    Good luck Dex! Let's get it

shantystar
    shantystar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 117

gl......

Love The Action

Quote Originally Posted by shantystar View Post
    gl......

shocktopme
    shocktopme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 520

No play on Bolts/Vikes my friend???I gotta think this goes over by 10 pts.....Rivers throws for a bunch and Adrian Peterson runs for a bunch!...............Good luck on your plays my friend...Hope we some wins !!!!Take care............Oh Breaking Bad night too!!!!Whooyaaaaa

Love The Action

Quote Originally Posted by shocktopme View Post
    No play on Bolts/Vikes my friend???I gotta think this goes over by 10 pts.....Rivers throws for a bunch and Adrian Peterson runs for a bunch!...............Good luck on your plays my friend...Hope we some wins !!!!Take care............Oh Breaking Bad night too!!!!Whooyaaaaa
    Thinking about it...Chargers have a solid D, but I'm leaning that way. Good luck!

Love The Action

NFL 9/8/11 (Week 1)

Play #1

Play #2

Play #3

Play #4

Play #5

Play #6

TB (-1) 1x (Locked)

Play #7

Play #8

Play #9

Chiefs (-4) 1x (Locked)

Play #10

SF (-5) 1x (Locked)

Once I saw this number, I had to take it. As I stated in my writeup on the total in this one, I am fading Tavaris Jackson. I don't think Seattle has the guns to keep up with SF on either side of the ball. Situationally, the 9'ers are in a better

Play #11

Play #12

Minny/SD over (43.5) 1x (Locked)

Should have taken this earlier, but once I was below the key number of 44 I had to jump on the overs that have been hitting. Should have followed my earlier leans with the Buf/KC over as well, so didn't want to miss out on this one. Good luck.

Love The Action

Ouch...that really hurt getting the pushes on the Eagles over and on the Titans. Really needed those to cash....

That just proves how important it is to make a decision on a play and get in on an early number before it moves. Anyone that got the rare 43.5's cashed. Anyone that got 44 or more either pushed or lost.

Redscot
    Redscot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5802

Ouch...that really hurt getting the pushes on the Eagles over and on the Titans. Really needed those to cash....

That just proves how important it is to make a decision on a play and get in on an early number before it moves. Anyone that got the rare 43.5's cashed. Anyone that got 44 or more either pushed or lost.
    So true, sharp sharp lines. I was fortunate to have Tenn +3, when the Gerrard cut was announced I grabbed it. Missed out on your late plays bro, but will be rooting for them.

Love The Action

NFL 9/8/11 (Week 1)

Play #1

Play #2

Play #3

Play #4

Play #5

Play #6

TB (-1) 1x (Locked)

Play #7

Play #8

Play #9

Chiefs (-4) 1x (Locked)

Play #10

SF (-5) 1x (Locked)

Play #11

Play #12

Minny/SD over (43.5) 1x (Locked)

Should have taken this earlier, but once I was below the key number of 44 I had to jump on the overs that have been hitting. Should have followed my earlier leans with the Buf/KC over as well, so didn't want to miss out on this one. Good luck.

Play #13

Oakland (+3.5) 1x (Locked)

I'm already on the over in this game and I think Oakland is the better team right now. Pinny and other sharp books are juicing Denever at -3 way over -120 because they don't want to cross the key number of 3.5. Once I was able to get 3.5 at the squarer of my local books, I had to jump on this well. This will be the last week with so many plays as it's so difficult to beat NFL lines (just take the two pushes I had today as examples), but for this week I just can't shy away of a good number. I don't see either team winning this one by more than 3 points. Oakland has the better running game and defense. Denver has an explosive passing attack when Kyle Orton plays and he will get the start. I expect a big rushing game from McFadden and Co. over that weak Denver rushing defense. That will cause Denver to go into pass mode and rack up the plays. I have this one at a total of 45 (took the over at 40.5) and Oakland at +1.5 (took them at +3.5). I'm rolling with Oakland and the points for 1x. Good luck.

Love The Action

Just went from an easy cover on both the SF -5 and the under 37.5, to almost losing the SF play and the under getting blown in two plays. Way too many plays today and it killed me.

Love The Action

1 - 7 - 2 = fuked

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

i've never bet nfl before...this thread seems like a good place to start, regardless of whether the first week was 1-7 or 7-1...good thoughtful analysis and bet-selection will rise to the top over the course of a season...

I've been quietly appreciating your stuff for a while, LTA...and i'm ready to hitch my cart to your wagon...starting NEXT week, thankfully

Redscot

Couple of close calls away from being break even.

I was really fortunate to get some great lines early in the week. Tenn +3, Zona -51/2, Det +3, etc.

So here is a question for you LTA and other followers of the thread. I have Denver pick'em tonight and N.E. - 5 as well. Would you guys hedge in this situation, particularly the Denver game? My local has it at 3, if it gets to more than 3 I am seriously considering it.

Last edited by Redscot; 09-12-11 at 06:15 AM.

Love The Action

Quote Originally Posted by Redscot View Post
    Couple of close calls away from being break even.

I was really fortunate to get some great lines early in the week. Tenn +3, Zona -51/2, Det +3, etc.

So here is a question for you LTA and other followers of the thread. I have Denver pick'em tonight and N.E. - 5 as well. Would you guys hedge in this situation, particularly the Denver game? My local has it at 3, if it gets to more than 3 I am seriously considering it.
    Oakland +3.5 would provide you with a great middle opportunity. I am playing oakland and both overs tonight. I like oakland to be a better team than denver this year. Good luck in whatever you choose!
    Last edited by Love The Action; 09-12-11 at 07:39 PM.

Love The Action

3 - 0 = +3x for Monday Night. I needed at that after getting the 2 pushes on Sunday and missing a few other close ones.

I will have a few early NFL plays by tomorrow. We got a late start on our plays last week and won't let that happen this week, even if means not sleeping

Time for big Week 2!

Love The Action

NFL Week 1

4 - 7 - 2 = -3.3x

Those pushes hurt and the failure of Norv Turner to kick easy field goals in the first half, cost us a winning weak. Week 2 will be better. Good luck.

Love The Action

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy67 View Post
    i've never bet nfl before...this thread seems like a good place to start, regardless of whether the first week was 1-7 or 7-1...good thoughtful analysis and bet-selection will rise to the top over the course of a season...

I've been quietly appreciating your stuff for a while, LTA...and i'm ready to hitch my cart to your wagon...starting NEXT week, thankfully
    Let's get'em next week

Love The Action

NFL Week 2 (9/18/11-9/19/11)

Play #1

KC/Detroit over (44.5) 1x (Locked)

Play #2

Oakland/Buffalo over (41.5) 1x (Locked)

Play #3

Seattle/Pittsburgh over (38.5) 1x (Locked)

Play #4

Baltimore/Tennessee over (37.5) 1x (Locked)

Writeups to come. I expect all of these plays to go up one point or more, so I am locking them in now. Also looking at one particular under play which should continue to go up so I'm waiting until later in the week for that one. Good luck.

fergie's balls
    fergie's balls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Youk is in

Ellsbury CF
    Pedroia 2B
    Gonzalez 1B
    Ortiz DH
    Youkilis 3B
    Reddick RF
    Crawford LF
    Scutaro SS
    Saltalamacchia C
    (Wakefield P)

fergie's balls
    fergie's balls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

sorry about that. wrong window

Redscot

Play #1

Play #2

Play #3

Play #4

Writeups to come. I expect all of these plays to go up one point or more, so I am locking them in now. Also looking at one particular under play which should continue to go up so I'm waiting until later in the week for that one. Good luck.
    Wow, you ain't kidding only line my local has the same is Tenn/Balt. 2 of the other 3 are 2 points higher! Ouch.

Love The Action

Quote Originally Posted by Redscot View Post
    Wow, you ain't kidding only line my local has the same is Tenn/Balt. 2 of the other 3 are 2 points higher! Ouch.
    So far so good. I was expecting those plays to go up but I didnt know it would be so soon on the majority of them. During football season, I try to get most of my plays locked in by wednesday. Good luck this week Red!

Redscot

So far so good. I was expecting those plays to go up but I didnt know it would be so soon on the majority of them. During football season, I try to get most of my plays locked in by wednesday. Good luck this week Red!
    Nice job getting an early jump on those lines man.

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

i would keep an eye on the moneylines.......during the week.......very telling in some instances, a 91 year old handicapper taught me this spreads change for various reasons, arbs,scalping,buyback, middling etc

GoggsViggs
    shinpu tokubetsu kogeki tai
    GoggsViggs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 253

Play #1

Play #2

Play #3

Play #4

Detroit may hit that over by themselves.
    Last week there were so many overs, you think that will continue? Should take a few weeks before the defenses start to adjust to new schemes.

I hope that one particular under play you're looking at is Jets/Jackonsville. I'm thinking 20-13 there. Jets win, but Jax cover.

my favorite plays so far are Bills and Skins. You're laying less than a TD for two home teams and FG each if you buy the hook for Skins (-3.5 right now). Short week for Oakland and both Oak/Arz have to travel to East Coast for early 1 PM games. That angle worked well for me last year. Loving what Skins are doing so far, I think they're going to be good value bets until market catches up. Not impressed with Cardinals. They barely squeaked out a win against visiting Panthers last weekend. Their secondary is green, I think Santana/Cooley/Fred Davis/Gaffney/Armstrong are going to run circles around them on Sunday.

Anyway, best of luck with your plays. looking forward to reading your write-ups bro.

Love The Action

Quote Originally Posted by JR007 View Post
    i would keep an eye on the moneylines.......during the week.......very telling in some instances, a 91 year old handicapper taught me this spreads change for various reasons, arbs,scalping,buyback, middling etc
    Great idea. But you really have to risk the big bucks to do this. If you're going to arb, you need to be making max bets on each end in order to capture as much as possible in the middle. There's some risk that you miss the buyback and it's a lot of work with constant monitoring of lines.

Plus, you need to have a consistent system, process, model, etc. that is consistent in picking line moves.

I already obsess over the possibility that I miss on a line move on plays I'm eyeing when I'm stuck in a work meeting, sleeping, whatever. If I was arbing for real money, I think it would be hard to manage with my job and family obligations.

There's real money to be made in all moneylines, but arbing is a lot of work too.

Love The Action

Play #1

Play #2

Play #3

Play #4

Play #5

6 point teaser
    Dolphins (+9)/Colts (+8) 1.1x to win 1x

I will have one more play on the total in the Bears/Saints game, but waiting on some lineups. I'll get the writeups tomorrow. Good luck.

Exxpresso
    Exxpresso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3926

I like your Colts/Dolphins Teaser and will tail it. What do you think about Colts ML ? Canīt imagine that the Browns will win this.

Love The Action

Play #1

Play #2

Play #3

Play #4

Play #5

6 point teaser
    Dolphins (+9)/Colts (+8) 1.1x to win 1x
    Play #6

Bears/Saints under (48) 1x (Locked)

Some people like the Bears in this game and I'm not willing to go there....Vegas opened up at +7 for a reason. However, I think we see a competitive game that turn into more of a defensive struggle than score fest. Both teams offenses have been impacted by injuries this week. For the Bears, they will be without Lance Louis and will need to plug Chris Spencer into an already questionable offensive line who will be trying to defend against the Saints complicated blitz scheme. For the Saints, they are reeling at wide receiver where Colston is out and Moore is not 100%. The Saints kicker is also banged up at the hip. The Bears defense is always tough and, although will be at home, I don't expect either offense to score more than three touchdowns. Despite Payton and Martz, I think both offenses will look to establish the run first and foremost in order to keep the opposing offense off the field. This will lead to longer ball possession drives and will help with the clock. I have this one at 42, so that's quite a bit of variance with the 48 that I was able to snag. If I see a little RLM on this one before kick, I may just add to this wager. For now, I'm rolling with the under for 1x. Good luck.
    Last edited by Love The Action; 09-17-11 at 05:13 PM.

First 12345 ... Last