jv040
    jv040's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

tony cross nfl system

does anyone have the pdf or want to share please?

BookieRobber
    BookieRobber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 389

i would like to inquire about this system as well, if anyone cares to share...

biblos
    biblos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1662

Yes anyone can share with us?

Bet
    Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was using his system and he got hammered with two tier four losses accounting for 80% of your roll a week or two back. They were two four week sets playing Miami and St. Louis. If people followed the system they barely have any bankroll to cover a single tier three right now and unless you're roll is 10k or more, you're way in the hole if you account for his $100 monthly fee.

His email had an out though saying since the QB's were out for St. Louis and Miami they don't fit the "system." But he not once said don't play them and used a "but we've still never lost a set when the QB was out," type of message. The system is useless right now because of two tier four losses in the same week. It was OK for the time I had it but since it's chasing the losses are destructive to roll especially if they're one after the other or in the same week. Financially I see it for subscribers as most likely a loss over the span of having it with a slight possibility of breaking even.

You don't see people reporting his losses but they're sure as hell there. I think this makes the fifth set loss in the past year.