Thunderstruck
    Thunderstruck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Thunderstruck's season long NFL betting

I'm going to use this thread to make my NFL betting picks throughout the season. I've been betting for a couple of years now and have done quite well and made a nice profit each year so i'll share my picks for this season in this thread. Feel free to discuss any picks I make whether you agree or disagree with the pick. Have fun betting and good luck to all!

Thursday night opening play:

Green Bay - 4.0

I think the Packers are the better team on both offense and defense. Remember, this game is in Green Bay and home field advantage will be key. I don't believe it'll be a blowout by any means but I do think the packers win by at least a touchdown if not by ten or more points.

Other games I'm leaning towards this week but haven't locked yet:

Vikings +9.0
    Giants -3.0
    Bears +2.5
    Cardinals -7.0

Thunderstruck

Record 1-0

That was a close win to start off the season. My 6 Picks for this Sunday have now been locked in:

Eagles -4.0

Don't overthink this line. The rams have improved from last year and Bradford is a very good up and coming quarterback. Their defense has also improved. But, this is still the St. Louis Rams who had a losing record last year. The Eagles with Vick will win this game by at least 10 points.

Titans +1.0

This almost seems too easy against Jacksonville without their starting quarterback from last season. I don't understand this line to be honest.

Vikings +9.0

I think the Vikings are one of the more underrated teams this year. Yes, San Diego is the better team and will likely win the game. However, I do not trust the usually slow starting Chargers to beat any team by ten points opening week.

Steelers +1.0

Most people seem to be on the Ravens. Big Ben has never lost to the Ravens and I think this continues tommorrow.

Giants -3.0

Giants win by at least a td here. Redskins are NOT better with Grossman as quarterback.

Bears +2.0

Bears Falcons games are always close and usually decided by a field goal or less. Everyone in the world seems to be betting on the Falcons big but not me. Home field advantage will be huge for the Bears who usually play well in Soldier Field.

Thunderstruck

Okay so 3-3 today, 4-3 overall.

Tonight betting Cowboys +6.5

Thunderstruck

Overall Record: 5-3

Monday night plays:

Patriots -7

Pats will dominate this game.... easy money.

Broncos/Raiders Over 41

This games a toss up for who covers the point spread. I do think the over is a solid play though.

Thunderstruck

2-0 Tonight / Overall Record 7-3

Thunderstruck

Lots of plays for this Sunday. Yes, it's alot of games but I find I have better luck betting lots of games at smaller wages. Best of luck to everyone.

Bears +7

Redskins -3.5

Ravens -5.5

Packers -9.5

Cowboys -3

Steelers -14

Broncos -3.5

Lions -8.5

Thunderstruck

Overall: 9-8-1 after a brutal day for me.

Sunday night play: Eagles -2.5

Thunderstruck

Ok 9-9-1 time to get back on track.

Miami +2
    San Fran +2.5
    Eagles -8.5
    Ravens -5
    Lions -3
    Panthers -3
    Bears +4

Good luck all

Thunderstruck

4-2-1 today back on track. 13-11-2 on the year.

Tonight good teaser that should hit. Tease the steelers to -4.5 and tease the over to 32.5.