Kev the Brit
    Kev the Brit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7910

Quote Originally Posted by h00dini View Post
    the system changes..........it stops after the first 3 weeks./
    Yeh, so I see from an e-mail he sent out (see below; I've highlighted the relevant statement). For those folk with the balls to do it, there is a D Bet on 10/16: St Louis Rams RL (approx +14.5) @ Green Bay Packers
    Kevin,
    Every day that you're not betting along on my Invincible NFL Betting System, you're losing money. 4 system bets are happening today Kevin!
    I know that you recently invested in my NFL System That Has Never Lost.
    Although that system is a goldmine (it truly has never lost), it has a major flaw in that there is only 1 single betting series each year in the NFL. Well guess what? My Invincible NFL Betting System can get over 100 betting opportunities each year! Excited yet Kevin?
    Regarding his marketing skills, note that he says that his invincible system can get over 100 bets each year. This is quite true. After all, I can win a million dollars. I can win the lottery, etc. However, the reality is that I will most likely not win the money nor the lottery. "Can" describes capability and not probability. The fact is that it is probable that his system will only provide approx 20 betting series.

Good luck everyone

Kev
    Last edited by Kev the Brit; 10-16-11 at 03:58 AM.

First 12