NOREGRETS
    NOREGRETS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 560

New Orleans / Pack

The under / over just shot up to 48.5!!! WTF! I am pounding the under here.

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

I used the 6pt teaser here .....GB/NO over 41.5 and CHI/ATL over 34.5....looked good to me...good luck bro

Greyraptor
    Greyraptor's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by NOREGRETS View Post
    The under / over just shot up to 48.5!!! WTF! I am pounding the under here.
    I guess the thought is that both Brees and Rodgers is good for three TD's a piece throwing + one more TD via run by a running back of your choice gives you the 49 points needed. Still, it is A LOT of points and I can understand why it would scream under, especially if the public is on the over. I am feeling that you are on the correct side of this line.

Greyraptor

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    I used the 6pt teaser here .....GB/NO over 41.5 and CHI/ATL over 34.5....looked good to me...good luck bro
    Good luck to you House. I am going to be taking the CHI/ATL and the over straight up as one of my picks of the week. Until Vegas catches on as to how many points ATL can score this year, I am going to be going over every single week with that team as long as the over is in the low 40's. I think you have a good chance of this tease working so long as Brees and Rodgers comes through as expected.

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Thanks rapter,I like Atl a lot this year.....just like you said, low 40's,and I'm looking at the over ....I also like the Rams + 11 and the Steelers +8 in another 6pt teaser...I went big on this play +500...you like that one Greyrapter?

fergie's balls
    fergie's balls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Quote Originally Posted by Greyraptor View Post
    Good luck to you House. I am going to be taking the CHI/ATL and the over straight up as one of my picks of the week. Until Vegas catches on as to how many points ATL can score this year, I am going to be going over every single week with that team as long as the over is in the low 40's. I think you have a good chance of this tease working so long as Brees and Rodgers comes through as expected.
    10000% on same page here regarding ATL scoring points. i would actually like them to get shut down little bit in week 2 vs Philly so value still there for week 3 and maybe 4, i see them scoring LOTS in week 3 & 4 (TB/Seattle)

Greyraptor

Quote Originally Posted by fergie's balls View Post
    10000% on same page here regarding ATL scoring points. i would actually like them to get shut down little bit in week 2 vs Philly so value still there for week 3 and maybe 4, i see them scoring LOTS in week 3 & 4 (TB/Seattle)
    Oh abso-damn-lutely!

Tower
    Tower's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4571

I like your thinking.

Greyraptor

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    Thanks rapter,I like Atl a lot this year.....just like you said, low 40's,and I'm looking at the over ....I also like the Rams + 11 and the Steelers +8 in another 6pt teaser...I went big on this play +500...you like that one Greyrapter?
    There isn't much NOT to like about this one. I think the Rams will be better than what most people are giving them credit for and while I think the Eagles cover the game on the 4 to 4.5 point spread, a teaser for the Rams is not a bad way to go (against the public no less). Again, not a personal fan of the teasers and parlays but I think you cash on this!

mnpickle
    mnpickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3194

Chances of it jumping up to 49 or 49.5?

thejrichshow85
    ban
    thejrichshow85's Avatar Become A Pro!

green bay will score 35-45 alone

NOREGRETS
    NOREGRETS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 560

Quote Originally Posted by mnpickle View Post
    Chances of it jumping up to 49 or 49.5?
    Back down to 48. I am starting to like the Pack here also, but I am afraid I may be biased, due to being a fan.

Hong Kong Phooey
    Hong Kong Phooey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 457

Everyone has to remember the kickoff being moved up as well. This will slow down the scores no matter what qtr is out there. Scoring from the 20 causes longer drives which takes up more clock. Short fields will be hard to come by unless turnovers happen.... I thinking under in this one as well.