Julian9
    Julian9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1377

Julian's Season long NFL teasers

I love football and am pretty good at seeing games play out. I am here to win money and help others win money if they choose to follow. I really could care less if anyone says "teasers are for suckers" because I have had very good success with them last year and have become a much better all around capper since then. I mostly do 13 pt teasers that payout $100 with $120 risk on bodog, especially since bodog always seems to give an extra point or half point to dogs. I think that picking dogs is by far the best way to go and will very rarely pick favorites. Home dogs are even better, I love to get a +16 game where the team can lose by 2 td's and still cover. I always look for good +17.5 games as well 2 td's and a fg loss and we still win! I also love divisional games where dogs play rival very hard and close. Most NFL games are decided by a single score so the points we take are very valuable. The problem people run into with these is that they are not selective enough and they tease to many favorites down which is usually not a good idea. NCAA is horrible to tease because so many games fall far away from the original spreads too often. Everyone is welcome in here for discussion and input so lets have a profitable NFL season.

KalouKalou
    KalouKalou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3188

Lions +14.5 is a gift, have a good day.

Julian9

So far I am looking into these games teased 13 points, I will narrow them down later on to 4 games, I wouldn't be surprised if they all hit though:

-saints +17... bodog has it at +4.5 right now on SBR odds but its showing +4 for my acct
    -bears +16.. a dome team playing in the bears stadium with poor footing and a bears team who feels disrespected
    -cowboys +17.5.. cowboys coming in under the radar here and possibly have one of the best receiving units in the league
    -titans +14??? loving this one esp since Garrard just got cut, Hasselbeck is much better than people think and CJ will open up his game
    -steelets +16.. ravens/ steelers always play close games and Flacco is 0-6 vs Big Ben
    -lions +14.. I really liked what what I saw from Stafford pre-season and if he stays healthy they can be a really solid team.. they have a really underrated D as well
    -rams +18.. Rams are a solid team and play well at home, love what Bradford does and they get lots of pressure on the qb.. eagles are too cocky for their own good
    -bills +18.5 I know its the bills but Cassel has cracked ribs and won't play, the backup is awful and even if Cassel plays he won't be effective
    -patriots +6.. if the patriots do lose, not seeing it being by more than a fg.. they should beat the phins really easily by 2 scores, bill will have Henne confused all night and sorry but Bush will not run on the pats.. pats own the phins
    -chargers +4.. I really can't see the Vikings winning by more than a fg here, chargers all healthy and play very well at home. I wouldn't be surprised at all if the chargers won by 24
    colts +22.. 3 scores is a lot and I think the colts will get up more so than the texans who know Manning won't play

possible 6 point teasers:

pats -1
    chargers -3

looking for more, but can't decide just yet.. I am going to take the above two teams pretty large in a two game teaser
    Last edited by Julian9; 09-07-11 at 12:56 PM.

Julian9

Quote Originally Posted by KalouKalou View Post
    Lions +14.5 is a gift, have a good day.

I agree, but I hate how the line came down to +1 so if its only +14 I might skip it and go with some +16's to be safe

kenshin11x
    kenshin11x's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Always wait for the late line movement

Julian9

I have recently left Bodog because they are by far the worst site out there with everything they restrict you from. I moved to 5 Dimes and I am sooooooo freaking happy! they let you pick the amount you want to tease and if you choose you can do it where a tie pushes and reduces it down a game but you pay some extra juice obviously. Anyways I am excited for football and will start locking in my plays soon, I decided to lay off of tonight's game.. be back with my plays by late saturday night I would assume