johnny baseballs
    johnny baseballs's Avatar Become A Pro!

strong plays for the nfl week 14

some body ride my picks in a non sexual matter lol

REDSKINS (+ 5)

Redskins strong point there secondary do you really think JOE FLACCO could do much on them? well I dont no desrespect to him i dont think anyone this year seen ravens approaching anything near 10 win's 5 points is alot 2 defensive team i see redskins winning the game out right or loosing no more then 3 points.

PANTHERS (ML -170)

Panthers strong home team a little revenge for panthers game means more panthers are a better team love jeff garica my favorite player but warrick dunn 57 years doing good but really cant see him or cadiliac williams doing much so therefore garica gonna have to do on his own i dont think he gets it done on the road bucs are also team no one seen them near 10 wins expect them to fizzle out these last 4 games go hard on this moneyline

nick2060
    nick2060's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1096

man Ravens defense at home is nasty, and i really don't think Washington is gonna do much on their defense. Good luck with your pick and all but personally i think Baltimore is the best team in the afc and wouldnt bet against them

johnny baseballs

thats a crazy statement best team in afc i see them not even making the wildcard and the pats get in cheesshhh lol

porkchop817
    porkchop817's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree that the Ravens are a better team than the Pats. Don't forget that Baltimore plays Pittsburgh NEXT Sunday...take the under, no matter what it is

patsfan2727
    patsfan2727's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you think that Joe Flacco is the reason the Ravens won't cover a 5 point spread, you clearly have not been watching Baltimore play at home this year. If your capping of a game consists of rating the QB on a scale of 1-10, you will not do well gambling. Baltimore can score 21 pts without him throwing for a single TD, bro.

and by the way, it is "losing" not "loosing" and "their" not "there secondary"

johnny baseballs

Quote Originally Posted by patsfan2727 View Post
    If you think that Joe Flacco is the reason the Ravens won't cover a 5 point spread, you clearly have not been watching Baltimore play at home this year. If your capping of a game consists of rating the QB on a scale of 1-10, you will not do well gambling. Baltimore can score 21 pts without him throwing for a single TD, bro.

and by the way, it is "losing" not "loosing" and "their" not "there secondary"

yea i think that will be the reason it all starts with the quarterback just because the ravens scored 21 points without him throwing a td in the past doesnt mean it will happend again dont live in the past its a 1 game at out of time and for the spelling relax dont know why your trying to start an arguement

sb76854
    sb76854's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm new to this forum.

I live in D.C. and watch every Skins + Ravens game weekly.

There is no way that the Skins will cover. Their offensive and defensive lines SUCK.

I'm going big on Baltimore this week

Jayy
    Jayy's Avatar Become A Pro!

skins is a bad pick

bobby smith
    bobby smith's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like baltimore too...

Legend4Aday
    Legend4Aday's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its a good thing your not going to force me to take Washington, because I would have to be put half way into a wood chipper before I decided to lay money down on Washington. Actually it could be a very close game, and with +5 it could be a toss up. Get lucky betting this week's games every1

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Just to let you know the Redskins dont fare well against aggresive defenses.

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

The Giants is a prime example.

scotty0129
    scotty0129's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Ravens -5 1/2

Quote Originally Posted by johnny baseballs View Post
    thats a crazy statement best team in afc i see them not even making the wildcard and the pats get in cheesshhh lol
    The ravens are the most under-rated team in the AFC. They should pound on the Redskins. They will at least make wild card if not the division.

bostonbasher
    bostonbasher's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ZBOIZ View Post
    The Giants is a prime example.
    and the steelers

bostonbasher
    bostonbasher's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by johnny baseballs View Post
    some body ride my picks in a non sexual matter lol

REDSKINS (+ 5)

Redskins strong point there secondary do you really think JOE FLACCO could do much on them? well I dont no desrespect to him i dont think anyone this year seen ravens approaching anything near 10 win's 5 points is alot 2 defensive team i see redskins winning the game out right or loosing no more then 3 points.

PANTHERS (ML -170)

Panthers strong home team a little revenge for panthers game means more panthers are a better team love jeff garica my favorite player but warrick dunn 57 years doing good but really cant see him or cadiliac williams doing much so therefore garica gonna have to do on his own i dont think he gets it done on the road bucs are also team no one seen them near 10 wins expect them to fizzle out these last 4 games go hard on this moneyline
    another joker who doesnt have a clue, redskins secondary is ok, nothing great, Balt Def is GREAT, washingtons=average

theORACLE
    Denver and the uner
    theORACLE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Baltimore Defense

Clintinon portis fell apart to nothing. Good Defenses are just too much for the average O line of Washington. Also Jason Campbell is an excuse for an NFL Qb definetly bottom five starters currently. so do the math.

Panthers on the other hand i would agree 100%, not taking them this weekend but if i had to a would.
    just some thoughts

johnny baseballs

Quote Originally Posted by bostonbasher View Post
    another joker who doesnt have a clue, redskins secondary is ok, nothing great, Balt Def is GREAT, washingtons=average
    i just dont know why people gotta make comments like this the ravens defense isnt GREAT PAL if you wanna go and look at past game what did the giants do to them they ran all over them 200 yards and now your next comment is gonna be well the giants are the best team in the leauge its a 1 game at of time i know much more about you all i think that is redskins will cover

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11165

I'm not sure why you would say Baltimore's D isn't great. They are #2 in points allowed, #2 in fewest points allowed, #1 in interceptions. I mean that would indicate they are a good defense. I think the play is Baltimore to cover, but I agree Carolina should win the game. Goodluck with your plays