Hello All!

This is my first thread and also just got into a NFL Pickem' league. The league does not have spreads and also have no o/u. So it is just who will win straight up. I was wanting to get some input from others. My picks are in bold. Thanks for your input.

N.O. vs Green Bay- I think that GB is just stacked and that the receiving core for the saints can be iffy at times.
Atlanta vs Chicago- With J. Jones in the mix now with atlanta i feel the bears have more worries than in previous years.
Detroit vs T.B.- The lions have hype this year and for good reason. T.B. is too young on O and the Lions D is damn good
Phili vs. St. Louis- I don't know how dreamy "the dream team" is but in this matchup i feel they have too many weapons for the Rams to handle
Cinci vs Cleveland- McCoy is going to improve from last year to this year and Cinci just has too many problems on both sides of the ball
Tenn. vs. Jax- This was the toughest one for me to figure out. I don't know how good Hasselbeck will be with Tenn and also with no practive from Johnson I just feel they will come out slow and although Jax only has MJD and Thomas i feel the get the Win by a slim margin
Pitt vs Baltimore- This one was also tough. I feel with the ravens at home and the age of the pitt D the ravens have a slight edge.
Buf. vs K.C.- Buffalo will be as bad as they were last year, and although KC is iffy they should get by easily
Indy vs Houston- With the question being if Manning will play or not, and Houston at home. I feel the Texans have the edge in this one. Foster should be ready to go by week one
Carolina vs AZ- Newton may be the one to turn the panthers around, but they have no one else to go to. Kolb has weapons in Fitz and should win at home
NYG vs Wash- Eli is not as good as he says he is, but should be able to get by the team without a quarterback in week one.
Seattle vs S.F.- Why did Seattle go get Jackson? This could be one of the worst misstakes of their franchise. San Fran may not be atop in the West this year but they shurly will be ahead of the Hawks
Minn. vs. S.D- San Diego starts slow yes, but with everyone healthy right now I feel they should get by A.P. and McNabb.
Dallas vs NYJ- Romo back will help God's team for sure this year, but the Jets D can keep a good O in check for 60 minutes and you cant say the same thing about the Cowboys D even with a new coach....Not yet anyway
NE vs Miami- Should be a blowout of a game in my opinion. NE is too deep for the Fins to compete with.
Oak vs Denver- This one is tricky. The Broncos did make the right choice in the QB department, but I am not sure if they have the other weapons to go along with him. Oakland did look decent against the Saints. Please someone show me some more facts on this one to make me feel better about this pick or in changing picks

There it is...All help is greatly appreciated and good luck to everyone in this upcoming year in all aspects of wagering in the NFL.