guru-t
    guru-t's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hard for this game not to go under

TENN-CLEVE under the total of 37.5.When I look at this game,I see Ken Dorsey having massive problems with the TENN defense.The Browns haven't scored an offensive TD in the last 8 quarters and would be surprised to see them score one here.They have scored a whopping 12 points the last 2 weeks.6 against both the Texans and Colts.Both at home with Anderson and Quinn at the helm.It really looks like a classic game in which Tenn will build a lead and cruise to a 24-3,27-6 type of win.Tenn will score but the only bright side about the Browns in their last 2 games has been their defense which did hold the Colts and Texans to a total of 23 points.Love the under here.

GODFATHER
    GODFATHER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 690

Hey Guru-t,

You got me thinking, but still alittle undecided, thinking maybe Tenn will just keep laying the points if they can keep getting through.

guru-t
    guru-t's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah Godfather.The only way I can see this thing possibly going over is if the Browns make a lot of mistakes and give the short field to the Titans but Romeo is so conservative and with Dorsey starting he'll be more so coulped with the fact that he's on a very hot seat right now in Cleve,he'll just try to keep this thing close and steal it in the 4th quarter and try not to get blown out.I really do feel that the Browns defense will have some success against the Titan offense.Fisher usually does call off the dogs when he builds a lead.I don't know what the hell was up with that challenge at the end of the Detroit game though.A lot of Jamal Lewis.Shortest game of the day in my opinion.