Great deals until Septmeber first on WinorLoseSportsBetting.com packages as many of you know we played their games last year and won big. I have been using them for the last two years along with other cappers.

The others having deals were Harry Bondi, NFL Foxman, and Wildcat. PureLock had a rough year in 2010 so they may bounce back but I am sticking with Harry Bondi and Win or Lose Sorts Betting since they have been solid for me the last two years I have been using them. I used to use "The Real Animal" OVER PRICED for someone else's picks.

Morrisons plays (good ) but honestly just do not like the guy plus he uses money lines which tended to be fairly high numbers.

Rocketman! Not on my dime. Never know when he decides to put out a play. I hated waiting around all day to find out the 30 minutes before the game kicks off that he is passing. Nothing like waiting around your computer all day and then when he did give out a pick it seemed like everyone and their mother was already on it. FISHY!!!

ATS is a JOKE!!! give 4 small plays(3-5 units) for weeks and then a 20 or 25 unit play when they are down huge just so they can say they won units for the year.
Several other that are not really worth mentioning Stick o good cappers with good track records like Win or Lose Sports Betting (who had predicted the Super Bowl champion before the season along with 6 of the playoff teams) or Harry Bondi and even PureLock who may bounce back this year.