CTS5
    CTS5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Giants spread looks too good?

I really like the giants spread at -7 against the eagles, but it just looks too good to be true. Giants have covered almost every game, but the eagles look fired up after their last blow out. Any opinions?

laxdjock
    Anyone but the SEC.
    laxdjock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I like the Gmen, though not nearly as much as the last 2 weeks. Their last match wasn't as close as the score, but I wouldn't be surprised if Philly hangs for a bit.

I will still end up on the NYG for 1-2 units.

2Leesan
    2Leesan's Avatar Become A Pro!

31 - 16 in favor of the Giants

laxdjock
    Anyone but the SEC.
    laxdjock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I have them as the last leg of my parlay....I REALLY would like this game to hit (in @ -7)

johnny baseballs
    johnny baseballs's Avatar Become A Pro!

yea giants are great but...

I could see the eagles covering this game easily well if i was to bet on it i would take the eagles with the 7 points

OuchaDirkFan41
    Got sliced like a golf ball yesterday
    OuchaDirkFan41's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CTS5 View Post
    I really like the giants spread at -7 against the eagles, but it just looks too good to be true. Giants have covered almost every game, but the eagles look fired up after their last blow out. Any opinions?
    I think that every week and take them anyway, dude betting against Shittavon McCrabbs is the safest bet in the NFL. People think philly got somethin, they aint beating AZ at home nothing like a Gmen pass rush on the road.