HenryHill
    HenryHill's Avatar Become A Pro!

To The Entire SBR Community: Please Read

To All Of SBR,

As we are on the cusp of yet another College Football season, the most glorious time of year, I thought I'd take a moment to address all of you and inform you all of what will be taking place over the next 4 months.

As many of you remember from last season when I first joined the board and graced SBR with my presence, whether you admit it or not, I RAKED IN THE CASH on college pig. You see folks, College Football is my specialty. I know people who are connected throughout the sport (coaches and athletic directors of major programs), have been around it all my life, and have won thousands of dollars each of the last 5 seasons.

To be perfectly frank, all of you fukin clowns have no idea how badly I am going to own this board this coming season. I am going to win so much fukin money it's gonna be sick! And because there are many individuals on this board who simply need to be publicly humilated after the insolence they have displayed towards me and others over the last several months, I will be starting a thread this coming Saturday morning in which EVERY SINGLE WAGER I make throughout the season is documented. This way, you see, I will be able to go back at the end of each and every night and point, laugh, kok slap, and humiliate the likes of Spankie, T9, Frizzelli, Crustyme, Djstucky, Warriorfan, Smoke, CCI, Ehp, Stevek, Biggie, Bobby heenan, Martinshootsblanks, Lockpick, Pavy, and all you other pole smoking haters, over and over and over, every single night.

I am going to win so much fukin money this college fb season it’s going to be insane. I will offer undeniable evidence and proof of my dominance and superiority and will never stop laughing and mocking and ridiculing all you retarded clowns. To all you smart posters out there, pay attention to my posts and maybe you’ll actually be able to win for once, but to all you haters, suck a fat one.

College Football one week away biatches. Get ready SBR, cuz a train is about to come barreling thru you punks. That is all.

Regards,
    HenryHill

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sounds good, where can I find your picks. I'd like to tail

compaqDikk
    compaqDikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

HenryHill

Quote Originally Posted by Cap dat 4ss View Post
    Sounds good, where can I find your picks. I'd like to tail
    Like I said, I will be posting them thoughout the season, u douche

Streakster777
    Chasin da Mony!
    Streakster777's Avatar Become A Pro!

To win all that money you are talking about, you might have to step up your deposit level this year.....

Quote Originally Posted by HenryHill View Post
    Deposited 50 into my betjm acct via ** a couple days ago and now have 520...today's lock...PURDUE BOILERMAKERS ml
    Also, Depositing less than $100 to a book is -EV as they don't usually cover the fees on such small amounts.

Good luck this year.

HenryHill

Quote Originally Posted by Streakster777 View Post
    To win all that money you are talking about, you might have to step up your deposit level this year..... Also, Depositing less than $100 to a book is -EV as they don't usually cover the fees on such small amounts. Good luck this year.
    Please, loser. I am only 26 years old and last week I got promoted at my job, $65,000 base salary plus a bonus of $10,000-$20,000. I will be depositing several hundred into my betislands acct this coming week in anticipation of college fb season.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4543

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10428

well thats a good deal mr hill , but try and put a few loser's in there sometimes , gl man

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Hey do you think you can post your picks before the games go off .....or does that lower your % to 41

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Thank god you didn't sugar coat things.

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

lets make some fukkin cash henry. im with you

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Streakster777
    Chasin da Mony!
    Streakster777's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by HenryHill View Post
    Please, loser. I am only 26 years old and last week I got promoted at my job, $65,000 base salary plus a bonus of $10,000-$20,000. I will be depositing several hundred into my betislands acct this coming week in anticipation of college fb season.
    Congrats, but somehow I feel that Betislands and the offshore industry are happier than you about your promotion.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Grandmaster B, bmoy1920, yisman, and Jive

HenryHill

Bump

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't think Henry will even be around long enough to post on Saturday.

I am saying one of these over/the/top posts rubs a mod the wrong way before Saturday and he is put back in time-out.

By the way, I still love the "I put $50 in my BetJam Account post".....Big playa that Henry is....

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Henry how was your bubble bath yesterday with Mom?

Anyways, yes we look forward to your posted losers.

Thanks kiddo

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..
    lolguy999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

ummm i dont know you but good luck sir

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sounds good, where can I find your picks? I'd like to tail !!!!!!!!

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

this is what happens when crazy people stop taking their medication.

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL Henry ... hopefully your thread won't turn into another one of those my rooster is bigger than your rooster threads and hopefully the trolls will not ruin it for everyone like they did to Paco's famous thread he had last year.

denn333
    Update your status
    denn333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Like your confidence man.

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can't wait to fade this shirtless clown

Henry likes boys and its just that simple

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1449

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    this is what happens when crazy people stop taking their medication.

LOVE IT

xyzky
    xyzky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Finally I will be able to win some money!! Can't wait for your picks, being that you are so sharp and all...BTW, the lines have been up for quite some time and you don't have any bets in...

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

this is a failed ghost account that just won't go away. Just another 50/50 capper so fading doesn't work either. Useless thread.

ElCapitan
    ElCapitan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

I have yet to see one of these "I'm going to show you all" threads work out. (See MartinBlank and the famous SSK threads)

I'm actually pulling for this guy because I'd like something other than the expected result which is an all-in bet by week 3.

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ElCapitan View Post
    I have yet to see one of these "I'm going to show you all" threads work out. (See MartinBlank and the famous SSK threads)

I'm actually pulling for this guy because I'd like something other than the expected result which is an all-in bet by week 3.

Hey Capitan.....you need to be clear here....

It was SSK making the claims-----I just made him look foolish by reminding him of his 39% ATS record.

ElCapitan
    ElCapitan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

Oh I know, I know. I was just saying it all started with him (SSK) posting about how he was the greatest NBA handicapper ever and he knew all these players and coaches, etc., etc. You just stepped into the thread to keep him honest.

This all rings too familiar with Henry's "I know athletic directors and have been around college football all my life" song and dance.

Which does bring me to a question: since Henry has indicated that he is 26 years old, does anyone think he might need a few more whiskers on his chin before he starts using the "been around it all my life" thing? I mean have you been hanging around athletic directors since you were 8 or what?

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Only 26 huh? Guess Brock Landers has a replacement in the wings afterall. SBR will continue to thrive!

senseionline
    senseionline's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1970

bubble bubble

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

After he loses 12 of his first 15 games he will do something to get banned, then come back in two months saying he is on a 79-22 streak and is bathing in benjamins and glitter and laughing at all the haters.

john230
    john230's Avatar Become A Pro!

Henry, you da man. Seriously, if you get hot and back up your bravado , I will give you a look. I believe more info the better when it comes to handicapping.

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

this guy is so full of himself.

mp5070
    The Michael Scott Company
    mp5070's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7789

Good Luck Hill

123 Last