Bake
    Bake's Avatar Become A Pro!

Opinions on a wild parlay?

Well, I am usually not into parlays, teasers yes, parlays no. But once in a while I like to shake things up and put a couple bucks on a parlay. Here goes:

Lines from Diamond
    CHICAGO -6½-110

BALTIMORE -5½-110

NY JETS -4-105

MIAMI PK-110

DALLAS +3-115

NEW ENGLAND -4½-110

Would risk 2.50 (say) to win 118.71

I don't think the Skins can put up big points against Bal, especially with Portis suffering multiple injuries. The Jets are traveling across the country but they are going to be hungry after last weeks loss, SF is also coming off of a win. Miami is playing in Toronto but the roof is retractable. Also, Edwards' status is unknown. Dallas is going to Pittsburgh and as of now it is supposed to snow, but I don't see them losing by more than 3. NE is going to be hungry coming off of their embarrassing show on Sunday and even though they are traveling across country I just don't see Seattle beating them. It is do or die for their season at this point.

I'd wait a few days before I placed this most likely, to get a better weather forecast and injury update. Thoughts/criticisms?

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Bake View Post
    Well, I am usually not into parlays, teasers yes, parlays no. But once in a while I like to shake things up and put a couple bucks on a parlay. Here goes:

Lines from Diamond
    CHICAGO -6½-110

BALTIMORE -5½-110

NY JETS -4-105

MIAMI PK-110

DALLAS +3-115

NEW ENGLAND -4½-110

Would risk 2.50 (say) to win 118.71

I don't think the Skins can put up big points against Bal, especially with Portis suffering multiple injuries. The Jets are traveling across the country but they are going to be hungry after last weeks loss, SF is also coming off of a win. Miami is playing in Toronto but the roof is retractable. Also, Edwards' status is unknown. Dallas is going to Pittsburgh and as of now it is supposed to snow, but I don't see them losing by more than 3. NE is going to be hungry coming off of their embarrassing show on Sunday and even though they are traveling across country I just don't see Seattle beating them. It is do or die for their season at this point.

I'd wait a few days before I placed this most likely, to get a better weather forecast and injury update. Thoughts/criticisms?
    I would play the favs on the ML, shouldnt change your payout that much.

bobby smith
    bobby smith's Avatar Become A Pro!

I kinda like the Bills instead of Miami
    Its in Canada and they love the bills there